Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:38:28 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Pigs « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Pigs  (Read 56249 times)
lostmissy
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I couldn't watch this entire movie . I got it at a yard sale for a buck and actually threw it away half way through -even a drunken stupor didn't help. I have no idea (and dont really know if I want to know) what these people were thinking about when this movie was made . And to think the movie was actually released by some company! I have watched some incredible movies in my life and actually enjoy B-movies alot. But this one is a total loss. save your pennies and watch plan 9 instead.  
Slartibartfast
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Do I smell an Oscar?
Oops, nope...  That's just the pigs.  My mistake.

This movie is simply offal.
Amarie
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2002, 12:34:28 AM »

The movie may be bad, but keep in mind that the basic premise of feeding people to pigs is well documented.  Joe Ball did indeed run a roadhouse, and fed victims to his pigs.  Also, the current case of the Canadian prostitute killer, who used the same method.  Now there is real horror.
Deena
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2002, 10:13:30 PM »

Ok, I am confused.  I watched a movie with a similar plot (some guys feeding ppl to pigs) But it involved a bunch of high school kids and maybe even a dance.  It was incredibly awful and damn near impossible to sit through.  I wish I could remember the title.
Zeox
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I thought that my wife and I were the only idiots who had watched this film...It has been about two years since we watched it and the images are still burned into our brains about how bad it is and that damn music that kept playing as the girl danced around.  This movie needs it's own support group for how bad it was and to help ppl get over the trama from watching it.

On a ligter note the movie did have two god points--
1.  The cover with the pig, whos tusks were incrusted with blood.
2.  The movie final ended
Movie Pig
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2003, 06:21:09 PM »

This is a horrible movie!!!! I was wondering where i can get?  The only place I can think of is e-bay or half.com or a pawn shop
PlightMan
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

We have the last copy that exists on earth.  Be jealous, be very jealous that you can't own such a great piece of American Cinema.  Oh how bad it, oh how bad it really is.....
Andrew
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie undoubtedly should win the award for either the greatest torture device ever invented (like something used in "A Clockwork Orange") or for one of the greatest failures of all mankind. I have yet to see "The Cars that Ate Paris", but this movie stands out in my mind as the WORST BAD MOVIE OF ALL TIME.  Just thinking about the lush cinematography (filmed by a three year old in the dark) or the complicated plot is enough to send me into chronic spasms...this movie holds a rare distinction as a movie that outlasted me--I couldn't sit all the way through it!  Bravo!
Tyra Banks
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Omigosh, I love bacon, but this movie it sc-c-c-c-cares me.
Bacon, ham, sausage, bologna, hot dogs, and pork:
all of them remind me of this moooooovie.  
Beef, milk, butter, cheese, hamburgers, steak....mmm meaty

*giggle* I'm scary too

~Bob was here~
~I'm not Bob~
~I'm Spongebob~
~No, actually I'm Squidward~
Tom
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

I saw this movie one Saturday night in Phoenix, Arizona (on vacation!) and fell in love with it - and Elvira!
For years my friend and I had jokes about pigs and Hormel.  I still send him a Habitat for Humanity pig gift certificate each Christmas.  So there was SOME good there.
I wish I could find it for purchase.
Gary Allen
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Did you know that William Pickton a serial killer of female prostitutes in Port Coquitlam BC Canada fed dead women's bodies to his pigs. I wonder if he watched and got ideas from the movie Pigs???

Gary Allen
kjw
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2005, 11:26:55 PM »

If anyone wants to see a great B movie on a Pig this is not the one to see and watch.I reccomend seeing and renting at least the great B film of Razorback.That is the true horror classic on a Pig,not this junk of a film.At least Razorback has a good premise behind it.This has no premise whatsoever.Unless you want to call complete violence,and gore a great story.Bad bad film.Sueeee.
giant claw
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2005, 07:31:09 PM »

The guy who directed this movie should be fed to the pigs or is that hawgs?
Andy Dabydeen
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Ah come one ... it was a horrendously beautiful movie!  I'd call it a speciman!
Josh
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I watched this around six years ago and I still haven't found a worse movie. I blacked out when I watched it. I swear I did.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Pigs « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.