Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:01:59 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Kickboxer 4: The Aggressor « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kickboxer 4: The Aggressor  (Read 21564 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: August 22, 2007, 06:50:51 PM »

Reader review by Joe Pingree.  Kickboxer David Sloan goes undercover to rescue his wife from Tong Po by winning the drug lord's fighting tournament.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
yannick
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 03:43:17 PM »

That is the mean reason why i stopped at Kickboxer 2, and why JCVD didnt sign for any sequel.

Sasha was never really credible has a tough guy each time i look at him i still see Cody LOL.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 04:50:57 PM »

It's nice to see that the filmmmakers still believe in the old film cliches. Have the bad guys take on the hero individually, so they can have the crap beaten out of them one by one. When the smart thing for them to do would be for all of them to jump on the hero at the same time.
DARKTIGER X
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 09:57:24 AM »

Only good thing about the movie is when they show two very hot and sweaty women having a threesome with this guy. Buggedout Wink TeddyR
Neville

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 06:05:17 AM »

This is my favourite "Kickboxer" movie. It has it all, a fighting contest, breasts, inept actors, Albert Pyun and a climax which consists of Tong Po getting his arse kicked over a picnic table. I guess Po was planning a big celebration after the contest ended.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Ryan J. Kenner
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 03:57:38 PM »

I always had  a soft spot for the Kickboxer series (Except the extremely boring Kickboxer 3) and this is my second favorite next to part 1.   Although the best line is not included in the soundwaves.   The best line is when Tong Po (In a ridiculously over the top beginning) starts raping Sasha Mitchell's wife and Thom Mathews says in the most hilarious monotone "Go Po!"   Only Albert Pyun could make something so over the top and campy.   The fight sequences were also pretty fun with good choreography.  (Not up to Hong Kong standards but still better than CGI induced BS)   Sasha Mitchell had quite the potential to be a great action star,  I mean he was often as enjoyably bad as Van Damme, Lundgren and Seagal.   Too bad he chose to be on that terrible sitcom.  I'll always remember him from this series.   Few actors can utter the line "Killing her only shames you forever!"  with such sincere yet butchering delivery.  Van Damme would be proud.    And let us not forget the fact that Mitchell actually uses only a pair of shades to disguise himself from the man who apparently set him up for prison time,killed his brothers, kidnapped his wife and who fought you in Kickboxer 2.     

Another highlight?  How about the scene where Sasha Mitchell takes on guards with a pool cleaner net.   Yeah, this one is  a classic B.movie,  almost as much fun as the one with Van Damme.
asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 11:28:31 PM »

I liked the 4th movie, but not as much as 1 and 2.  3 made me go WTF, so I consider a non-canon sequel, b/c there is no mention of Tong Po and or why Sloan started fighting again.  Maybe he needed the money to rebuild his brother's gym.  The 5th film was decent, but it just didn't have the charm 1 and 2 did.  The main reason why I liked the 4th film was b/c of Michelle Kransoo.  I know she's married, and I'm not really into older women, but man I just want to sleep with her so badly.
Torgo

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 10:36:29 AM »

I don't think that I've ever seen the 4th Kickboxer entry. I know that I've seen the 2nd and 3rd films.

But they pale greatly in comparison to the original starring Van Damme.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Neville

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2010, 05:26:48 AM »

LOL Those GIFs are hilarious!  BounceGiggle

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 06:34:44 AM »

I don't think that I've ever seen the 4th Kickboxer entry. I know that I've seen the 2nd and 3rd films.

But they pale greatly in comparison to the original starring Van Damme.

LOL: that makes me want to see the original all over again.  TeddyR TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Kickboxer 4: The Aggressor « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.