Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:57:53 AM
712923 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Future Force « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Future Force  (Read 38416 times)
Paul H.
« on: April 24, 2000, 09:40:17 AM »

Pain!!!! Hurt!!!!  Why oh Why did a watch this whole movie.  Man it was bad.  If you are going to watch it, finish it.  It has a better aftertaste than the actual movie.  This movie has been brought to you by Jeep.
Warren H.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 1999, 08:56:33 AM »

Only two slimes?  This is classic David Carradine at his best.  Granted, its been awhile since I've seen this movie, but I remember it as being laugh-yourself-unconscious funny.  Loved the crotch punching robot glove.
Gilgamesh
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 1999, 09:04:58 AM »

Fantastic baaad,lot of action,great actors,a villain,Adams,evil better than Bob De Niro in "Untouchables",David Carradine,his plastic-cable arm...THE BEST!
Grillbritt
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2002, 03:22:57 PM »

A must see!
Jonas W och Per H
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2001, 08:32:52 PM »

Anyone know where we can buy Future Zone, the follow up to Future Force (one of the grandest movies ever made by man).
steve
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

i have not had the pleasure of watching this movie yet, i peed my pants watching the clips on the review page.  can someone tell me how two men with shotguns fire AT LEAST 15 rounds at Kain, i mean Carridine, and NEVER HIT THE GLASS ON THE JEEP?!!!?????
screw the robot glove, i want the invulnerable jeep cherokee.
Doug
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

What was this based on? C.O.P.S., the animated series? 'Fighting crime in a future time!' Everyone had robotic parts there too.
The Necrofile-Crocodile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

A good movie, I think. William Zipp's "bulls eye" execution is worth watching.
ZoneLeader
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

This movie is great fun to watch.  Carradine is always wonderful in these kind of parts, guff, tuff, and ten kinds of cool.

I kind of hated the sidekick death though - a downer for an otherwise enjoyable popcorn flick.
D. C. Douglas
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I'd like to apologize for having ever acted in this piece-o-cr%p!  But I was 23 and needed some credits.  I played Billy.   2 days, $65.  I acted to a wall 'cause Carradine was off somewhere experimenting with his medication.  I tried to be method and play it like a lonely kid whose only life was talking with Tucker.  Instead, I seem like I harbor a secret passion for him -- I'm acting with a wall, people!  I'm much better these days... BTW, watch my death scene and see how I suddenly gain use of my legs just as I die!
Tim
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I remember seeing "Future Force" quite a few years ago.  A friend and I rented this and "Redneck Zombies" in the same evening - never realizing that not just one, but both of the movies would be bad enough to be featured at a website like this.  Of course, when I saw it, there was no such thing as a website, either; we're talking about late '80s here.  Nevertheless, we declared both movies the worst we had ever seen, or were likely to see in the foreseeable future.  History has borne our predictions true.

Anyway, I was surprised that no one has mentioned at least one element that I recall clearly as a hilariously horrible bit of filmmaking.  There is a car chase scene where good guys are chasing bad guys (or vice versa, I don't recall that part) and firing guns at each other.  One would assume this chase is supposed to be conducted at high speed, but it appears both vehicles are traveling at about 30 mph, tops.  Also, just like in "The A-Team" TV show, they have terrible aim, even though they appear to be no more than about 25 feet away from each other, at most.
marco
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie is a mystery. It's exsistence is, really. movies like are probably made to make you realize how good flicks like "Robocop" really are.
TimTE01
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

How does that thing work with only one button?  How does a man survive being choked by a robot hand that can hold a car in place?  And why doesn't Carradine care that his sidekick has been killed?

Oh and why can't I find the sequel?  Damn you, obscurity of films!
Screwigi
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2006, 03:05:27 PM »

I really digged this flick. It was rather offbeat and manage to keep my interest the entire time.
moviecollector
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

I really liked this one too. Its a good chessy action movie. I remember buying this one at a used video stroe for $3.

I loved the robot glove that was used a crotch-puncher.  :)
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Future Force « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.