Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:02:26 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Howling II « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Howling II  (Read 71414 times)
Eric
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Sybil Danning proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that she has the finest set of TITS ever displayed in a 2nd rate horror film! Her mezmerizing mammaries alone are the only reason any sane person would watch this crappy film. She looked even better and displayed even more of her talents in They're Playing with Fire!!! Now that was her FINEST PERFORMANCE!
Congratulations to Christopher Lee in proving that you can still rise to the top (Lord of the Rings, Star Wars) after sinking to the bottom.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 1999, 03:57:04 PM »

I can't recommend this movie enough.  My friends and I laughed hysterically the entire time.  I can't even begin to describe how terrible it is.  Where to begin?  The atrocious acting, nonsensical plot, the wonderfully cheesy New Wave '80s thing it has going on, the editor who has a burning desire to use every possible wipe or transition no matter how inappropriate,etc.  There's more (like wolf orgies), but you just have to see it to fully comprehend it's awfulness.
Warren H.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 1999, 12:42:57 PM »

I just realized . . . Ben is the same big blond guy from Space Mutiny!  He was also on an episode of Miami Vice.  Good gosh, how could such a bum get even that many roles?  Guess it was the 80s.
Bill Z. Bub
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 1999, 09:13:33 PM »

I happened to recall that Fangoria Magazine held a "Worst Horror Movie Of All Time Contest" that same year... And Howling 2 won first place by 4 TIMES the votes of the contender...  and What the hell is with that band in the club?  Who are they?  Werewovles?  Vampires?  Ravers?  Worse?  The world may never know...
Gloomjunki
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2000, 05:50:46 PM »

Oh my God.  We just rented this disaster of a movie.  Sad to see Christopher Lee's name associated with it.  Did a couple of drunken mental patients write the script?  It made about as much sense as a Japanese infomercial played backwards.  We just about died laughing at some spots.  The freaky werewolf three-way was about the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen filmed.  Wow, did this one hurt....
Omega Man
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2000, 12:42:45 AM »

One of the worst sequels ever!!! Right up there with "Return of the Living Dead 2". Words can't describe how s**tty this movie is. A couple of drunken five year olds on acid could make a better movie. The only reason to sit through this turd is to see Miss Danning flashing her tits every few minutes! The acting and the special makeup effects are pure s**t! In spite of it all, Christopher Lee gives a decent performance. Too bad they never released a soundtrack for this one. "The Cramps" wannabes in the movie were totally awesome! The other sequels in this s**tbox series were even worse. I have a good idea for a Howling 8 or is it 9?(who's counting?,who cares?) It will be about this all boy band of werewolves that need teenage virgins every full moon. It'll be a throwback to the T&A flicks of the 80's. Sounds good?
Thundercracker
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2000, 10:24:18 AM »

Why does everyone hate this movie?  I found it to be quite enjoyable. For some movies, the cheesiness just adds to the flick.  This is one of those cases.  For those of you that think this movie is bad, check out Howling 5-7.  You want s**tty sequels, there you go.  They suck.  Leave poor Howling 2 alone.  Hey, someone had to have some sympathy for it, right?
Lupe
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2000, 03:16:40 PM »

Well, I have to give them credit; in between puking and instant diarrhea that this movie evokes, you'll hava coronary from laughing !
It is my no.1 worst movie ever and Christopher Lee must cringe at the thought of his participation. This movie has that internationally co-produced loser-air emanating between the pixels of your tv-screen, it's somekind of Australian/Polish co-production.
There are some things -like this movie- so unconsumable to the human psyche that laughing about it must be the only way of dealing with it.
Brian Lindsey
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2000, 08:58:19 AM »

Yeah, it's not very good... But even a rotten film with Christopher Lee - the last Living Legend of Horror Cinema - in it is worth at least one viewing. And the New Wave '80s theme song brought back fond memories of hopping about in a drug-induced frenzy (wearing a very skinny tie & even skinnier shades) at the Antenna Club in Memphis.
Macabre Matt
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Howling II, aka. "Your sister is a Werewolf" and "Stirba, Werewolf b***h!" The film is s**t, not even Sybil's topless shots or Christopher Lee's appearance in the film make it worthwhile, (did he really need the money that badly?) Directed by Philippe Mora, who also directed the even worst "Howling III - The Marsupials". Give 'em both a miss.
Nostracorvus
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

While the movie had a lot to be desired, overall it is not really a bad film. In fact, I read online that Elisabeth Brooks(the sexiest werewolf ever) was slated to be in this sequel but turned it down due to illness. So in hollywood, at the time, this may not have been such a horrible movie. I mean worse movies have been made..like  all other howlings since and most zombie movies I've ever watched (though Lucio Fucli's Zombie is great). I wish they had released a soundtrack to this film though. To be honest I liked Christopher Lee's character in the movie, but I didn't like Reb Brown or Annie Mcenroe in the leads. It was a fun movie that maynot be the total best but hey, it coulda been the Howling: New Moon Rising...
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I like the movie it had Reb (CAPTAIN AMERICA)Brown and Christopher Lee and the Realllly one hot sexxy woman in the world Ms. SYBIL DANNING. I think it's far better than the third one and the others and to Macabre Matt don't knock it Sybil topless scenes and in the bed you must be gay not to like it.
Hakan
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2003, 09:19:10 AM »

I watch that if I was 11 at 1986 first Time.... I think this is one of the best  Werewolf Movies ever....  in the 80´s  movies like this  are very famous. But now,no one make  movies same like in the 80´s,very sad.  Specially  Chrishtopher lee  is the Best actor for Horror Movies (or he was the best)! No other actor can make it better for the Dracula Movies....
Steven Millan
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Enjoyable horror cheesiness....just the type that I like when in the right drunken mood(many of the late 90s post-"Scream" era movies,with the exception of anything involving vampires and Tim Burton,are far,far worse).The delightful presences of Christopher Lee and Sybil Danning(the Number
One B Queen of the Universe)make this one watchable.By the way,I recently heard an on-line rumor that Sybil resurrected
her acting career in Canada with "Herbatel"(a sci-fi outing with Robert Z'Dar)and "Ruger:L.A. Bounty 2".Is this all really true?Hopefully,we'll hear more about this within the
New Year,and,by the way,isn't a review of "L.A. Bounty" on this site long overdue?
Mark
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is the best cheesy film ever! I rent it every couple of years and bask in the warm glow of its cheesy awfulness. Come on! The opening alone with Christopher Lee's booming narration is worth the rental fee. And that soundtrack is a classic. I have searched for it for many years without success. It is the holy grail of film soundtracks. If anyone ever tracks it down, drop me a line.

Godman99@hotmail.com
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Howling II « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.