Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:54:42 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Howling II « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Howling II  (Read 71413 times)
David
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2002, 07:12:18 PM »

I saw at the very end of the credits (after the gratuitous repeating breast shot) that the soundtrack is (or was back in 1984) available thru Filmtracks music...never heard of them and I have searched for years.   I do have The Howling II theme on Themes of Horror II however.  No words, just music.   The movie still sucks though.
AlphaWoolf
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I don't care for the original "Howling", and this one is even worse.  Still, I'll watch paint dry if Sybil Danning's talents are featured.
GrimExodus
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2002, 09:06:58 PM »

The movie is boring as hell.  The best part of the movie is the ending, when this awesome new wave group does a small music video with all the best parts of the movie. Who are those guys? They kick ass.
Jonathan & Christian
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

We have found the song sung by Babel (Stephen Parsons) from the movie "Howling II".  If you go on limewire.com download the software install it.  It is labled as "Stephen Parsons - Howling.mp3."  Even though the movie is SHIAAAAT, the song kicks ass. Sybil Dannings tit are were the best things in the movie.  P.S. the movie is not on DVD, as far as I know it.
Orin Porter Rockwell
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

After watching this film you will be able to draw Sybil Danning's firm and ginormous breasts from memory!!! You get to look at her perfect rack no less then seventeen times due to the exploitation of her nude scene in the final credits. No wonder she was called "The Rip-Away-Bra Queen!!! Watch this film if you wish confirmation.
Lunar_Insomniac
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I damn near ruptured something what with all the laughing that this "film" brought on.  But I did love the theme song and have been hunting it for years.
JIm
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie is worth seeing just for the ending credits of Sybil Danning taking her top off dozens of times in a row. Wow, only in the '80s could someone get away with that.
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Thee so called band in the club was none other than BABEL a punk rock group.

Actually I liked thee opening music from them but HATED it when they played it live in the film made it terrible.

Feed those fans in the crowd some dead rat meat mwaa ha ha ha ha haaa.

Howling 2 was GREAT. Even though it was funny with all the werewolf orgies n sex going on I found it howling 2 was a sequel for the mateing period of werewolfs. Whoever made the costumes should of been shot.

It did not even beat part 1's awsome scary look and part 2 just lost all focus from the prequal.
Lilian
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2004, 01:48:43 PM »

I havnt seen this movie but I know the actress in it, Sybil Dannings. My dad works with her.... I have known her for a long time but i never knew she was an actress until recently. Its really cool!
hellstorm
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I haven't watched Howling 2 in a long time but ws just thinking of the film. I say the best part about the film is watching that blond chick tear her clothes off. the bestial werewolf sex is awesome! Some good gore if I remember correctly too. I think the worst Howling movie is 3.
Zach
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2005, 01:16:10 PM »

I must be in the minority here.  The ending song reminded me of so many faceless douchebag bands from the eighties that thought they were soooooooo cutting edge back then.  I did enjoy the loop of Sybil ripping off her top, exposing the two best supporting actors in this film.  Those are amazing breasts considering this was filmed before implants gained wide notoriety.
Corey
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Strange movie. I watched it twice and still don't get the plot. The werewolves themselves were good though. I give this movie a B, like what it's catagorized as. (Unlike SOME movies COUGH*Mosquitos*COUGH)
Adrielle
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I personally loved Howling 2. The sex and tits were deffinatly a plus, but I just loved it in general. Granted, some of the acting was aweful...but loved it non-the-less...I'm looking for that song that Stephen Parsons did, yeah that cheezy 80's punk song...if anyone has it...can you tell me?
WitchKing
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Admittedly, the "Howling" series is uneven.  Only the first is a bonafide classic, but you have to admit that compared to many of the other 80's horror franchises, these movies are more imaginative and off-the-beaten-track.  I've read that "Howling 2" was abruptly removed from the director's hands in post-production and subjected to a disastrous re-edit.  Part 3 is exotic and very bizarre, Part 4 is the only total write-off, Part 5 has a cool setting (and a decent plot inspired by "The Beast Must Die"), Part 6 has surprisingly sympathetic characterization, and even Part 7 was tolerable.  Part 2 is interesting, if not terribly assured.  I do love the notion of the deathless Werewolf Queen ruling in debauched splendor from her Middle European castle.  Sybil Danning certainly looks the part in her studded fetish gear.  Chris Lee has never given a bad performance, although why they thought putting him in those wretched shades in the nightclub would make him look less conspicuous is beyond me.  The Babel song with the grunting hook is still cool and the lyric "Howling since the world began!" is darkly fascinating.  Marsha Hunt (from "Dracula A.D. 1972") is a fetching second banana to Sybil's lead she-wolf.  There are many nice little touches throughout.  The puppet show with the wolf marionette is unsettling, the shadow-shrouded werewolves baying through the forest are well-photographed, the death of the dwarf accomplice is tense, and the Werewolf Queen's cacophanous chanting left me a little chilled.  C'mon, a horror film with shapeshifting, incest, werewolf orgies, Satanism, and murderous eyeless dwarfs can't be completely dismissed.
IT
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2005, 12:49:21 PM »

One of the stoopidest movies I have ever seen.Unlike the classic original the werewolves look like apes and the transformation scenes are footage from the original movie.Buy the original HOWLING do not buy this GARBAGE you was warned.Once again when I was a teenager I talked some friends into seeing this mess and I was never allowed to pick the movies again.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Howling II « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.