Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:54:53 AM
712928 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Bats « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Bats  (Read 58933 times)
Paul Westbrook
« on: December 09, 1999, 10:27:49 AM »

Hoorah! The fifth Batman movie is here at last! Oh! Sorry, wrong film.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2000, 10:39:03 AM »

Two slimes? Good sir, you are generous to a fault. I watched this turkey, and was most impressed by the character's quick 180 on things: "I won't let you destroy these bats"
10 minutes later
"We have to irradicate every last bat..."

Viva Bats!
Chris K.
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2000, 07:35:02 AM »

Awful ripoff of THE BIRDS(1963). I saw this in the theater and I was just dissapointed. Hell why don't they just put fethers on the bats so they can look like birds and it would be worse than ever. Like with STAR WARS(1977) and any other big budget film it sucks big time. A definate time-waster. Don't watch, but beware of the awful concequences of this God awful film!
MonkeyBoy
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2000, 06:50:47 PM »

THE most awful movie I've ever seen.  Like Zeena, I found the fact that a movie, with at least 50 people working on it, presumably all with high school degrees, DON'T KNOW THAT METHANE IS EXPLOSIVE.  Oh yeah, I learned something new--body suits made by the military for very specific and rare contingencies are all one-size-fits-all, and can be donned in less time than the average Halloween costume.
Chris K.
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2000, 07:29:49 AM »

I just have to talk about this film again. I mean this film is BAD. I don't mean the term "it's so bad it's good", I mean this film is really BAD! How bad do you ask! Worse than I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER. Besides mediocre special effects, bad acting, dumb plot, awful photography, wooden direction, and so on. And the fact that Lou Diamond Phillips is in this clunker of a film, his appearence makes it alot more worse. Worse than STIGMATA! This film is a typical example of how big budget films are so hyped up that they end up being flops. Stick to THE BIRDS(1963), but beware of BATS.
paulwestbrook998@hotmail.com
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2000, 02:28:28 PM »

Batmania strikes once again. This time without bat poles, batmobiles, but with campy acting.
Paul Westbrook
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2000, 10:53:33 AM »

I'M BAAACK!!! I just finished seeing this movie, and all I kept thinking was WOW! This movie really rocks. The funniest piece in the movie, was the movie theatre billboard which read NOW PLAYING NOSFERATU. Now that was a funny cliche.The effects were great. That evil doctor, who created the little varmits was a nut, and got what he deserved. Don't fool with Mother Nature.
ALi
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

This Movie is very, very painful.
I like bad movies but this really hurts
Cham
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Bats is one of the worst movies to comeout of Hollywood in some time. I can't say I hated it but I was dissapointed. Not that much fun. I give it a 2.5/5.
Curtis
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie is not good enough to be on this list. It just stunk, not enough redeeming features to be a b-movie. A" bad bad movie". No,it isn't really painful, but still isn't worth a rental priceor the viewing time. Bats is almost as dull as Lou Diamond Phillips.  
Dano
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2001, 03:42:36 PM »

Things I learned: The US government will give the entire low-down on their most top secret imaging satellites to any hayseed with a badge and a bat problem.
The Congo Kid
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

From "Young Guns" and "Young Guns II" to THIS?!!!  My how Lou Diamond Phillips has fallen.  I guess this just goes to show that the poor guy can't do s**t if he doesn't have Emilio Estevez or Charlie Sheen's ass to ride in a flick.  
Baz
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2001, 08:46:43 PM »

O.K. so it`s a no-brainer, but the effects are pretty good, with the exception of some dubious matting in places. Dina Meyer looks stunning, Lou Diamond Phillips is without doubt a charisma vaccuum; however, in spite of it`s shortcomings it`s a fun movie,period.  
MadMex
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2002, 04:16:20 PM »

This movie is great!  What did you expect from a B-Movie?  It definitely deserves a 10 on the Cheese-O-Meter!  I just bought this one and added it to my coveted Cheesy-Movie collection.  
Matti Keskiivari
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Well I own this movie too and I think that its a very BAD movie.

But the last scene was very exciting because I thinked before it that a last bat will be showed and it will fly to somewhere and there will be a seguel to this movie but the last bat gets ran over by a car!
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Bats « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.