Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:59:38 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Dolemite « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Dolemite  (Read 61049 times)
Warren H.
« on: November 29, 1999, 12:02:50 PM »

I saw the crappy, edited version of this.  Almost all sex and graphic violence is removed.  Seek out the unedited version for your full dose of Rudy Ray Moore.
Kurt V.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 1999, 12:44:05 PM »

Watching it with friends we all went into shock during the sex scene where they suddenly switch to "Ho Cam" so you too can live the experience of having sex with Dolemite.

I never felt so sorry for a camera operator.

Mr. Piccolo
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 1999, 04:28:03 PM »

This movie sucks!  DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT view this movie at all under threat of extreme pain!!  The Dolemite Cam when he was having sex with that ho was the worst for me..  I had nightmares about that!!!  If you see Dolemite in the video store or on TV, run not walk away!  You won't be sorry.  Trust me.....
Drew Baye
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 1999, 11:19:59 PM »

Dolemite was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. If you liked Dolemite, you MUST check out Dolemite II: The Human Tornado. More crooked cops, pointless sex scenes, kung fu hookers, wild pimp outfits, and bad dialogue than the first.

They've even got a web site www.dolemite.com

shemp44@hotmail.com
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 1999, 05:42:00 PM »

Thank you for finally putting a BAD movie on here! To quote RUN DMC: "Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning GOOD"! Rudy's films may not have the best production value, but they sure as hell are fun to watch. Say what you will about the man, but there's nobody like him. I highly recommend SUPER SOUL BROTHER if you like movies like DOLEMITE. It doesn't have Rudy in it, but it's got the same spirit and was made around the same time.
Scott R
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2000, 08:21:01 AM »

One of cinemas greatest achievments!! A new movie is currently being filmed starring Rudy Ray his Bad ass self!  God I can hardly wait!!!
Canadaphile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Much propz and mad love to my bro Russell (rest in peace), who turned me on to this movie many years ago.  I literally cried my contacts out from laughing so hard the first time I saw it.  The "Ho Cam" scene alone will have you on the floor (at least it did for me).  And God bless him, Rudy Ray Moore is still doing stand-up--and still dressing like a pimp!  
sws
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2000, 03:37:53 PM »

Dolemite kicks but.He's really stylish and he's got no shortage of babes.Dolemite deserves that after being what I thought was some unfair prison time.
Wes Bult
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2000, 01:27:30 PM »

Dolemite is about the funniest movie I've ever seen in my life. Although his martial arts technique may need refining, Dolemite's verbal lashings are classic. I fell on the floor laughing. I'm a no-business, born insecure, rat soup eating, jackass and I love it! Thank you Dolemite.
Greg C
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2000, 10:58:46 PM »

I HAD to see Dolemite after seeing the take-offs on MadTV, I'm so glad i rented it, I've never actually fallen off of a chair laughing until today. I couldnt help myself when Dolemite "kicks" the "FBI" guys partner, he actually throws  his leg about a foot above the guys head, a THUMP sound effect is added and he flies back... all i have to say is " WHAT THE s**t IS THIS?" haha THANX
Brian Lindsey
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2000, 01:34:41 AM »

A monument to tacky, amateurish filmmaking at its absolute nadir, DOLEMITE is the hands-down funniest film Iīve seen in years. Itīs breathtakingly awful, and a fun-filled viewing experience precisely because of it! The acting is jaw-droppingly bad... The average high school play is an Olivier stage triumph compared to the non-performances here. Action? I personally took part in better-choreographed "martial arts sequences" when my childhood friends & I used to play "kung fu warriors" in the back yard. And the clothes!!!... Dolemite is a man of unique style to be sure. It all just adds to the fun.
   If you donīt mind cursing (thereīs a lot of it here), DOLEMITE provides sure-fire laughs of the knee-slapping "I canīt believe I just heard/saw that!" variety. The bold, audacious Rudy Ray Moore has an undeniable screen presence... despite the fact he canīt act. And if you just donīt like blaxploitation pix, well... youīre just a "rat soup eatinī m----- f-----!"
Mega24
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2000, 02:47:14 PM »

DOLEMITE is the king of Blaxploitation films. I agree with shemp44@hotmail.com's assessment of Rudy Ray's films. I would pay money to see more of this hilarious garbage...and isn't making money the goal. Rudy Ray is probably laying up in his crib right now, drinking some malt liquor and nailing some ho...laughing his muthah-f**kin ass off, you honkeys!
plan 9
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2000, 12:52:41 AM »

Dolemite is da King!! I've seen this movie over 20 times - this makes me either retarded or "in the know" don't pass judgement on me until you see it - s**t dawg I own it!!

Not bad for a rat soup eatin' honk muthaf**ka!!!!!

Keep pimpin
SMELLY BASTARD
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2000, 03:07:41 PM »

DOLEMITE FOR PRESIDENT!
pete
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2000, 12:30:22 AM »

this movie is amazing!  the part where he rips the guys heart out with his bare hand!!!   that was awesome!!!!  i love the editing and the fighting...  notice in dolemite II they speed up all of the fighting scenes.  it's intense.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Dolemite « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is Đ 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.