Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:30:22 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Babes in Toyland « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Babes in Toyland  (Read 128451 times)
Jasmin
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Hey guys, what up?  I am looking to find this movie on DVD if possible, does anyone know where I might be able to get it?  I'm in Australia, so probably my best bet is to look in America.  I have tried Ebay, and cannot find it there.  I know that if it isn't on Ebay, it's nowhere, but I need to find it.  

Jazzles
Chris
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

There's nothing like a bad movie, and this one is really up there. It's actually fun to watch if you have a couple hours to kill. But be warned, you will NOT get that time back. So, have fun.
Hannah
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2004, 07:39:52 AM »

I loved it!! I watched it all the time! And I watched it last weekend at my grandparents house with a friend! It was a good laugh!
Otto Baron
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

From an opening musical number that demonstrates the wonders of life in Cincinatti (as well as the difficulty of coming up with words that rhyme with it) This is a special treat for afficiandos of really bad cinema.  The severity of the charge of "Grand theft cookies", the touching scene where Drew Barrymore remembers her negligee (I still have my teddy!) And let's not forget how Santa may know if children are naughty or nice, but is apparently clueless when it comes to the behavior of adults.(He just adores Pete Rose.)I located a copy of this some years back at McDonalds, and found it a worthy follow-up to the equally well crafted "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians) This film was well worth the price of a big mac-without any of the artery hardening greese you'd get from eating it.  The Only thing this film lacks is the Joel Hodges and his robot friends doing a commentary.
nobody reads names!
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Why are those damn kids laughing? The dudes killed like two trolls. Now the trolls will eat Santa. Now I'M laughing.
Corey
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Cute movie. Liked the "Cinnskiwhat'ski?" gag a lot. I prefer the original version, though. Laurel and Hardy made better flunkies. This movie's good in it's own right though. I give it an 8.5 out of 10.
Amanda
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2004, 02:52:06 PM »

Im at work and I got the Gay Cincinnati song stuck in my head so I started looking for the lyrics and found the song here! I used to watch this movie everyday when I was a kid!!
kerri
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I dont care what anyone else says, I think the film is awesome and right now I am going on ebay to find it, Keanu was incredibly cute in this film and Drew, well you could'nt find a better actress for that film! loved it!
Kelly
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Aww, come on.  This movie may suck but it's pretty much a children's classic.  I used to watch everyday and I made all my friend's watch (and we're all in high school) and they still liked it.  If you still think it sucks, at least the cheesiness of it all is still funny.  And they get to drive those sweet little cookie cars!
Sora the B-Movie Alchemist
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Every year, my mother drags out these god-awful Christmas films. This... horrid piece was a member of the Sora-Torture Fest. Thankfully, I was so young I don't remember much.

Rating: N/A
Frank
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

One thing the reviewer forgot to mention:  Not only will being from Ohio make you immune to zombie making poison, you will also be immune even if you just sing about a place that you have not only never been to but have never even heard of.

DAMN IT! Now I Have that Cincinati song stuck in my head
Sassy
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Does anybody know all the words to the Cincinnati song? I'm from Cincinnati and I love the song, but I don't know all of it, and what I do know has been stuck in my head for days... I want to know all of it! :) So if you know it, please e-mail it to me! Thanks a bunch! ;)
Hayley
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2006, 08:07:06 PM »

You guys are crazy, this is one of my most favorite movies in the entire world!!!
Hallidae
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2005, 09:42:03 PM »

I remember this movie, because the daycare I was in as a kid practically required us to watch it once a week through the months of November and December. Characters from it still appear in my nightmares on occasion.
Nicole Emery
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is the best version of Babes in Toyland.  It's Jill Schoelen's second best movie.  Her best one is The Phantom of the Opera (1989).
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Babes in Toyland « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.