Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:44:54 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  An American Werewolf in London « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: An American Werewolf in London  (Read 64511 times)
Rooster
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2001, 03:43:32 PM »

Not a bad film - the transformation scenes are good for the time this film was made.....  
Miles
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

That was the whole of the English Police Force at the end of the film! No-Way does London have more then 5 Cops in the whole City.

Great film!

I wouldn't call the Nurse Sexy but WOWSA! Real British Nurses! :-)

from
a true brit!
Patrick Reinhardt
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Jack's last name is "Goodman", not "Preston"
Just FYI :)
Dano
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Lesson #1 is true.  Walk into any British pub after 6:30 or 7:00 pm at the latest and try to order food.  They'll look at you like you're f**king crazy.

I saw this movie from the back seat of my parents' car at a drive in when I was maybe 10 years old.  Scared the yellow p**s out of me, but I remember laughing my ass off too.  Dare I say the best comedy-horror film ever?
Dano
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

One other thing: How could London having its own SWAT team be a lesson learned here?  Lessons learned should point out absurd "realism" and "common sense" mistakes in a movie.  Has the reviewer never heard of the Irish Republican Army?  OF COURSE London has SWAT teams!
Mightydein
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

That was actually pretty entertaing movie.

Lots of gore but the only flaw to it is the male nudity so i agree with most of the review on this readers reviews.
Azezel
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

London does not have its own SWAT (special weapons and tactics) team. The metropolitan police operat a group known as SO19 who could be called the equivalent of a SWAT cell.
Plus the flying sqad (no they dont actualy fly, its just a name) also carry out some firearms operations.
Dano
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

OK, so London doesn't actually CALL its armed emergency police unit "SWAT" -- my point was that the idea of London having an armed police unit wasn't even remotely strange, silly, or imagined by the filmmaker and didn't make much sense in lessons learned.
Kyle
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2006, 08:18:38 AM »

The movie is great..if i had it..if any1 can send it to me by mail..i would be most grateful..if not..then i need some1 to tell me where i can see the full tf scene..and the unused footage stuff..thx..=)
John Dashwood
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2006, 01:03:35 PM »

There are 19 Vampire movies in the world. Not that many at all. 17 werewolf movies. Just FYI! ;)
Blake Troupe
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 07:06:03 PM »

I love this movie so much, I am a huge fan of werewolf movies. I also had learned history about werewolves and their mythology!  
hiddyman
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2009, 12:35:48 PM »

umm...last time I checked, American Werewolf in London was NOT a B movie. To be so bold as to post a B-review on it alongside movies like Zaat and Troll is just insulting. hot
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2009, 01:11:33 PM »

umm...last time I checked, American Werewolf in London was NOT a B movie. To be so bold as to post a B-review on it alongside movies like Zaat and Troll is just insulting. hot

It's just a reader review. Just one persons opinion.  Lookingup

Goat Boy
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2010, 02:31:03 AM »

Uncharacteristically sexy?  You don't find British chicks hot?
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2010, 06:39:17 PM »

Uncharacteristically sexy?  You don't find British chicks hot?

Well, it depends upon what they're wearing. If they're wearing tiny black undies with thigh high black leather boots with high heels and smoking a cigarette in a cigarette holder, I do.

But, we were talking about "An American Werewolf in London."

What can be made can be remade.

"An American Werewolf in London" is being remade for release to theaters in 2011. And not only is "An American Werewolf in London" being remade, but so is "An American Werewolf in Paris," which is also scheduled for release in 2011.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  An American Werewolf in London « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.