Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:39:04 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Troll II « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Troll II  (Read 106217 times)
Grandpa Seth
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

What can I say more than the other comments.  This movie is magical.  Each scene is so unbelievably bad, yet the most quotable movie I have ever seen.  The daughter's dance is perfect.  So are the burlap-sacks and the total of 12 masks they recycle in every scene for the trolls.  Not to mention, the 17 paper cut-out lightning bolts at the end when the trolls are dying.  "You see this, do you see this?  This is hospitality, you can't p**s on hospitality."  "What'y gonna do to me daddy?"

Amazing
he didn'y say
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I am 16 and I must say, when I saw this film back in 1993 it realy screwed me up. This movie is not sake for childeren or elders(Or anyone for that matter!!) I think I found the movie for anarexics(I know I spelled it wrong)you the eating disorder in which people starve themselves to get thin (NOT THAT I HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST SUPERMODELS OR ACTRESSES HA!HA!)

Seriously this I couldn't stomach any for for 2 weeks (a movie has never done anything like THAT to me. I think at least everyone should see this B movie just once(the world would be much thinner). And by the way I thought that scene with the corn was very LATE NIGHT if you know what I mean. Maybe I'll rent the movie just for that scene(also the ending was very confusingm, thanks.)
gareth young
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

i'm proud to say i have the dvd of this sorry film!
i can't believe that one joe d'amato who has made some of the goriest horrors and sexy hardcore films ever made this stinker.
maybe he had a spare 5 pound note in his back pocket.
Dan Adams
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

They are eating her..then they are going to eat me, OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually have people who want to borrow this movie?? This was the best $2 I ever invested!!THat was still too much. I know damn well that this isn't on DVD, because it sucks so much. OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!
Ian
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I paid a wopping $33CND for this movie, and I must say, it's been worth every penny.  

I've invited friends over in groups to witness the hilarity spewed forth from this "film".  I mean, you *know* it's going to be good when there's not a single preview or even a film company logo at the beginning of the movie!  And this pile was made in 1990!  It looks and sounds like it was made in 1980.

Sadly, the kid and most of the secondary actors seem to be the only people who can act!
Jared Barber
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2001, 11:13:55 PM »

This is my favorite movie. My friend and I may be the biggest Troll 2 fans. We quote it more often than not. Believe me, we love this movie. We will start a webpage.
albus dumbledore
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2001, 03:39:07 PM »

I thought this movie was more frightening than the first one but, the trolls in it were called goblins and so they would need to change the title to goblin instead of troll.
David
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2003, 12:55:44 PM »

If the Teletubbies ever contracted leprosy, went mad and burned the Noo Noo this is what it would look like. I could not believe it when I found out this movie was made in the 90s. Im sure they stole the music from the old Sonic the Hedgehog games. Get a bunch of friends over, head for the grimiest looking video store in town and rent this film. I have got to see the first one....
Greenhornet
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Wait a minute, the street sign below "Nilbog" says "125 N. Street". Just how big was this town? To have that many streets, it would have to be a major CITY! Something like 20,000 people!
Nick Styles
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

One of the mpost unintenionally funny films I have ever seen! My friend bought it at a car-boot sale and we all sat found and watched it and were unable to stop laughing for the entire duration. "I'll have to tighten my belt a notch to get rid of the hunger pains, i'll tell your mother and sister to do the same..."
B-Movie Man
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I remember renting this movie when I was 6, when Blockbuster didn't discriminate about certain horror flicks. I liked the first Troll, it was good fun, but then I rented this extremely dastardly sequel with actors who have only this credit to their name...WHAT A SHAME!
This has got to be one of the worst films of all time, even the IMD agrees with me, its on the top 20 worst somewhere. Only good for a GREATER laugh. I cannot believe you guys rated the original less though. I thought that was fun, and the fact that the kid's name is Harry Potter 15 or so years b4 the craze is sorta funny.
TROLL HUNTER
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2002, 11:56:05 PM »

Greetings fellow Troll lovers. Has anyone noticed that in TROLL 1 the charachter was named Harry Potter, and he was learning magic from the witch upstairs who had a teacher named Galwin or some such?. Except for that the movie stunk worse than Troll dung.
M Kauffmann
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Just rented this. The tape was actually not rewound, just played half way through...exactly as the review predicted, I laughed my ass off therefore even before I started watching.

I'd been waiting a long time to find a copy of this, and I wasn't let down, except for the last half-hour or so which was bad/boring, and not bad/hilarious as the first hour is.

I can't really add anything that hasn't already been said however. The acting is atrocious, the script bewildering, the fx truly catastrophic in their ineptitude. But above and beyond all that it just stinks, stinks enough to be bloody entertaining!

My fav scene? Definately the insane sing-a-long in the car. ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT!! ROW ROW ROW YOUR (ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT!!!) GENTLY UP THE (GENTLY UP THE STREAM) UP THE STREAM (ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT) MERRILY (GENTLY UP THE STREAM) I mean did they have to be screaming this song and making the poor traumatised kid lead.
leopard
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

i acually bought this film on dvd becuse it was only £5
i should hsve kept my money.wat a pile of cr*p this is movies at there lowest infact i couldnt watch it to the end.
chlegm mologna
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This movie is really something--I just haven't figured out exactly what it is yet.  It was almost painful to watch at times, but somehow, thoroughly entertaining.  Like a train wreck!  What I don't know is, why would you want to get involved with a girl whose dad will "cut off your little nuts and eat them", especially a girl who has such a "pleasant" demeanor?  

All in all, a terrible movie with a little of bit of everything you love about bad movies.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Troll II « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.