Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:20:57 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Puppet Master III « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Puppet Master III  (Read 33035 times)
Jeff
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 02:15:16 PM »

Thumbdown Thi Sucks
Midnightycyn
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 03:33:35 PM »

I enjoy this website tremendously but I think you;ve come a cropper on this one.  Of all the Puppet Master movies, this is the 0one with the best acting, best writing, and best self-contained plot.  I think the remarks about fighting the nazi's after the deaths of friends is a bit unrealistic, but kill one's soulmate and there would definitely be more reason to react.  Furthermore, it was clear his life, as he knew it, was over, so he had nothing left to lose.

It's not a perfect movie but it is far from a failure, and definitely not the worst of the series.
midnightcynic
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 01:43:09 PM »

I agree with the majority here--this is the best of the series.  The first one was kinda dull, and the second was just horrible.  This one has a cast that is genuinely taking it seriously, the characters are believable, and  it's heartbreaking to see this gentle soul become  a killer.   Lynch makes a great villain, as usual, and it's nice to see Rolfe actually standing up to him.

The origins of the puppets make more sense than just injecting them with green joy juice, too.  The only downside is Peter and his father, who stop the movie cold every time they are on screen.  But they are fairly scarce during the flick, so they don't do too much damage.

I really don't see why this got such a low rating.  It doesn't always jibe with the first two, and to me, that's a PLUS!
greensucksbluerules
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 11:28:01 AM »

People only like this movie because it contains Nazis being killed. It's utter garbage and I'm glad you didn't go along with the crowd in this review.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Puppet Master III « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.