Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:51:04 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Megaforce « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Megaforce  (Read 74014 times)
Garrett
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I saw it when I was a kid, my friend and I thought it was the coolest movie.  I only use to watch three parts.  The three motorcycles training, the attack at night, and the attack on the tanks.  

This movie may not have a lot of substance, but it's sure fun as hell to watch.

ben
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2004, 07:16:56 AM »

This was my fav film when i was 9-10. i used to rent it from the video shop all the time. if anyones got a copy to sell that would be so cool i havent seen the film for years.
razzle
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2005, 02:14:04 AM »

I liked the movie also.The sky jumping scene could have been left out but otherwise not bad. I like the score for the movie and I was wondering if anyone has any info where I could find it.Thanks.
Steve S.
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

It has begun.

http://www.megaforceonline.com

I've begun the task of posting all I have on
the site as stated in an earlier posting.

Watch for updates as well as a discussion board
to be uploaded soon.

Steve S.
DSConroy
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I hate this movie! I don't just mean i dislike it, but conceived an instant and actual HATRED for this movie the first AND only time I ever saw it!
 The crime happened iin Chula Vista, California, and it was Dollar Day. I went to see it, and it seemed like hell had come to Chula Vista, every moiment just dragged on and on and on (I think of Peewees remark about a Cableknit sweater and they jsut keep Knitting and knitting and knitting...
 Anyway, It was the only movie I ever wanted to walk out on, but didn't wantt to lose my dollar (!) anyway, at the climax of the movie I was supremely rewarded!
 It was an afternoon matinee and those are usually crowded with little kids. This one was no exception. kids are usually pretty indiscrimainating, and have little point of reference as to what constitutes absolute tripe, but this movie was SO BAD that at the end when the motorcycle sprouted wings and flew up into the belly of the cargo transport plane, the little children were so outraged at how badly their intelligence had been treated that they were all jumping up on their seats yelling BOOOOOO!!!!!
 That was worth sticking around to see. All in all I give this one a rating of "Destroy every known copy of this film, and lets never hear the name Megaforce, barry Bostwick (sorry janet) or Persis Kambatta again!"
SZH
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I don't even know where to begin praising Megaforce.  This may be the best 80's movie ever.  Incidentally, how does one 'volunteer' for a super-secret military agency?  Who do you send the resume to?
decon
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

I had physical and mental pain watching this movie I couldn’t consume enough caffeine to keep me awake during this movie anyone else notice when The dude with the Banda and the girl are talking its like this http://www.badmovies.org/movies/megaforce/megaforce2.jpg and he puts his hands down and it looks like a penis?
Although it gave me pain I did love this movie
SZH
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Sorry... make that a "phantom army of super-elite fighting men"
j.m.b 7-22-2005
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2005, 08:59:53 PM »

I saw that movie when i was young if they had a bigger bugget like most movies today it would have been fantastic but it was good for its time and limited amount of money they did a good job for what they were limited with. I remade it could be done with more special fx. I would love to wright the script I have a socker of a polt!! But it would take a better cast of people to play the parts and money for the real life special fx. and time to put it together to make one hell of a movies!!!
George
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I saw this when it first came out (the 1st day!) and it totally sucked! Hal Needham should stick to directing the "Cannonball Run" flicks. Those are great! This so-called action picture is, in the words of the great contemporary philosopher, Homer J. Simpson, "...more boring than church." I have a friend who loves this movie so much he even has the soundtrack (on vinyl). Talk about devout fans. Well, he turned me on to the TV series "Firefly" so he is not totally gone.
Fox Of Nod
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2006, 07:11:35 AM »

Hey those buggy things you used to be able to find one like it in HOT WHEELES or was it MATCHBOX. They have the MGs on the sides and the laser on the back I thought it was a camera and I think it had missiles.
Dr. Spamcake
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I laughed. I laughed. I laughed. I should have cried somewhere in there, but I was too busy laughing.

I'm glad I wasn't drinking scotch when I saw this. I imagine scotch coming out my nose would be painful.
ACE HUNTA
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2006, 01:51:14 PM »

Megaforce, a masterpiece in gold spandex. It cannot be denied.
Wally
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2007, 01:01:28 AM »

This movie, along with Krull was one of the first films I ever saw with friends unsupervised by adults. It was one huge pile of dog vomit. We left the theatre embarrassed and angry at wasting our money. Thumbdown
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2007, 11:27:08 PM »

When, oh when, is someone going to bless us loyal Megaforce fans with a special edition DVD of this wondrous example of bad-cheese filmmaking?

at the very least, give us a great anamorphic widescreen DVD of it, doesn't even have to have any extras....................

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Megaforce « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.