Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:56:06 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  TerrorVision « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: TerrorVision  (Read 62770 times)
Giant Claw Jr
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2008, 12:13:23 AM »

If that cteature saw itself in a mirror it would luagh itself to death BounceGiggle
mohan
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2009, 02:47:38 PM »

2 all you people that want this movie on dvd i gt it on e-bay 6 years ago still have it still love and have loved it since i first saw it on video when i was only 5 years old
Trekkie313
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2010, 12:19:26 AM »

I streamed this on Netflix and to be honest I was expecting something totally different. I wanted gore and dread, not goofball humor and obvious sets.
mrgb46
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2012, 07:55:59 PM »

Just found out on Facebook that Shout Factory is going to be releasing TERRORVISION and THE VIDEO DEAD as a double bill on blu-ray in February...Not bad,eh??
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2012, 09:44:54 PM »

Saw this one on Turner Classic Movies (!! Of all places!) a couple of years ago. I thought it was a hoot.

I especially liked the daughter's brain-dead headbanger boyfriend who wears a W.A.S.P. t-shirt for the entire movie. Blackie Lawless for the win!

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
scifi1972
New Visitor

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2012, 04:42:04 AM »

I'm watching on TCM right now. Did nobody notice at the beginning, that the alien base where they "beam" out the monsters is an upside down plastic model of the USS Enterprise from the original Star Trek with the warp engines removed. I literally laughed out loud when I saw that.
major jay

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2012, 07:25:02 AM »

I especially liked the daughter's brain-dead headbanger boyfriend who wears a W.A.S.P. t-shirt for the entire movie. Blackie Lawless for the win!

That's the same actor that played Uncle Rico in NAPOLEON DYNAMITE

I'm watching on TCM right now. Did nobody notice at the beginning, that the alien base where they "beam" out the monsters is an upside down plastic model of the USS Enterprise from the original Star Trek with the warp engines removed. I literally laughed out loud when I saw that.

I watched it too, and no I didn't notice. Nice catch.

mrgb46
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2013, 10:11:38 AM »

Good news!! Terrorvision is coming to blu-ray in a blu-ray/dvd combo double feature along with The Video Dead on the 19th of this month....
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2015, 12:47:55 AM »

I saw this on AMC (the former MGM Channel) early this morning when I woke up early for once.

All I have to say is

What
The
Hell
Was
That?

Buggedout
 Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
voltron

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2015, 09:14:29 PM »

Good news!! Terrorvision is coming to blu-ray in a blu-ray/dvd combo double feature along with The Video Dead on the 19th of this month....
Got the BD. Terrorvision was so-bad-it's-good as was The Video Dead. Good stuff!  Thumbup

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  TerrorVision « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.