Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:51:16 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Batman & Robin « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Batman & Robin  (Read 56235 times)
Tyler
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 06:30:16 PM »

I would normally think this deserves to be forgotten and denied of all existense *cough* *Rocky V*, but this movie displays the height of bad puns (Mr Freeze: Looks like i'm going to have to give you the cold shoulder!).  In the article there are many things to look out for that were missed, like the fact that they just hear about Mr. Freeze at the very beggining of the movie, yet their shoes come complete with ice skates that pop out.  I also learned that instead of directly fighting bad guys, the most affective way to get rid of them is to skate around and play a game of hockey with valuably museum articles with them.  Also, American Exress supplies superheroes with their own personal credit cards.
TooManyCustomers
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2011, 04:42:56 PM »

Alright guys, lets not be too cruel.. this movie was meant to be a comedy all along. Schumacher went into this with... with... OH HELL Who am I trying to kid?!  This is one of the worst movies ever made! Even seeing this at the Dollar theater I felt like I was getting ripped off..

The only thing that made it passable was that we were riffing the hell out of this thing the whole time.. It was a miracle of spontaneous ad-lib that we were able to do it consistently for the entire duration.. even when the rednecks started yelling at us to shut up, we still kept going..

By the laughter rolling out of the aisles, I'd say we made it passable for everyone..  Bad Movie.. Good Times..

oh yeah and I've heard that Clooney still to this day will reimburse people who ask for their money back..
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2011, 01:15:26 AM »

This is one of the few films that took me over a day to finish. The last time I watched it I stopped it after 30 minutes. I like bad jokes and horrible puns as much as the next person but this movie is overkill.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2014, 05:42:28 AM »

The year this came out was also the year I managed to attend 2 movie premiers. This one and Stallone's Judge Dredd. I've never wanted to attend another premier since. I remember sitting watching it and thinking "Not only am I am not enjoying this, but I've paid a lot of money to not enjoy it".

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Batman & Robin « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.