Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:05:08 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  2019: After the Fall of New York « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2019: After the Fall of New York  (Read 35699 times)
BoyScoutKevin
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Somebody's mother has been reading their King Arthur. Parsifal was one of King Arthur's knights and performing much like the hero of this frilm.
Nicolletta
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Did anyone else recognize the two stars of "DevilFish" as the stars of this movie?
Paul
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I really wanna see this film. You just can't beat post- apocoliptic mid 1980s films. Flamethrowers. motorbikes. what else do u want!
yannick
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

I bought this one on dvd has soon has i saw it was available

This is an awsome movie despit its flaws.

I saw devilfish but dont remember it that much to say for the stars LOL.
Nick Warren
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 05:31:52 PM »

This was a fun movie in the same vein as ESCAPE FROM NY then I saw this movie recently on DVD called CHILDREN OF MEN - last woman on Earth carrying baby??? Did they get any ideas from 2019? CHILDREN OF MEN is a GREAT movie, BTW!
Devonshire
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 07:37:15 AM »

This is a good one, clearly it is a load of old nonsense but has many jawdropping plot twists.  Loved it when our 3 hereos are seen off by a bunch of winos, then the strange Chinese man going round whipping rats (eh!) and topped off by the midget who saves them, strangely enough he lived with a colony of other midgets and yet was called "shortie" (were they all called "shortie") and not forgetting a bunch of hairy objects dressed as pirates.  It is one of those films where you cannot quite imagine the mind of the person who wrote it, but then that is probably a good thing!       
Annoymous
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 12:42:08 AM »

You need to do reviews on 1990:The Bronx Warriors and The New Barbarians.
annoymous
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 06:32:25 PM »

The Guy who played the president of the pan confederacy as also in Ator the fighting eagle as Griba the wizard.
DarknRahl
New Visitor

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2010, 02:03:34 AM »

Just watched this one. It is cheesy post apocalyptic nonsense but it is quite watchable. I watched this one on my own so wasn't able to shout out all the plot holes and faults with the movie. However the fact that I still enjoyed it by myself is a good sign. In comparison to another post-apocalyptic flick like say Salute to the Jugger which had far better actors this movie is a lot more entertaining and you even get a couple of glimpses of semi intelligent themes for moments in the movie, then again maybe I was giving it more credit than it deserves...

This movie didn't really provide the high amount of lulz that say the movie 'Alligator' did when I watched that yesterday but I definitely recommend this one to fans of bad cinema. 3/5 for me.
Kampfgruppe Cottrell
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 02:40:16 PM »

AGONIZING!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2018, 10:47:34 AM »

I look forward to seeing this film happen next year.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Chuck Most
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2022, 09:27:53 AM »

Just recently rewatched this one, and I still get a laugh when George Eastman says "I can make babies." Dude... I've seen you in Anthropophagus. Nobody is ever letting you near a baby ever again. Well, maybe Joe D'Amato, but really...
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  2019: After the Fall of New York « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.