Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:52:47 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Cannibal! The Musical « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cannibal! The Musical  (Read 39237 times)
missgeburt
« on: May 04, 2002, 09:19:03 AM »

this certainly is a shpadoinkle movie in my book.
peter johnson
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I'm still p**sed that I didn't get cast as Israel Swan in this -- I was originally cast for the part by Jason McHugh (Avenging Conscience Productions), but after several script meetings I was dis-invited by Parker.  I just couldn't keep my mouth shut about how to improve the script.  'Taught me a lesson:  Even when asked to give criticism of a script by the writer, don't -- especially if you'd still like to be part of the project.
Paul Westbrook
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2001, 11:16:50 AM »

TROMA RULES! TROMA RULES! TROMA RULES! What a kick *ss movie.
Kathryn
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2001, 07:53:34 AM »

There was an Alfred Packer memorial dining facility in I think Austrailia... them they remembered just what he was so well known for and changed the name.  How dreary.
Clint
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2001, 08:55:20 AM »

This has got to be one of the best (worst) movies of all time...  It ranks right up there with Dead Alive (unrated version), The Granny, and the Evil Dead series.  All are killer movies.  
Max Levin
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Does Cartman really sing in this movie? :)
Hehe, this movie was damn funny, but I would have give it a 4 instead of a 5.
Rachel
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

awesome flick! when i watched it with some friends, one of them said "does this have anything to do with south park? because didn't they replace kenny's heart with a baked potato?" boy did we laugh at him...gotta say this is one of Parker & Stone's finest works!
Max Levin
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2001, 09:45:38 PM »

And oh... how could you forget RANDOM ACT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST A SNOWMAN?
danjel
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2002, 02:32:00 PM »

A damn good (bad) movie if i do say so my damn self. A true classic, and a must see.
ShpadoinkleMan
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Just an added thought onto the whole movie.  The movie was based on Alfred Packer as is clearly indicated, but there are large undertones of Parker's real life relationship with a girl named Liane; ironically the name of Packer's horse.  By watching the commentary, one learns quickly that Trey deliberately wrote segments of the movie to his ex, i.e. the song "When i was on top of you".  From what i remember, she left him for someone "more successful", to which Trey can now laugh, being worth millions of dollars while she is married to an insurance salesman (or something thereof).  Anyway, the best part has to be that, in the final number, he hired his ex to choreograph the song "Hang 'em High" (she's a dance choreographer), and well.... look how it turned out... Congrats Trey! The world needs more musicals like this one...
mgray
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

this was my favorite movie. i laughed my ass off. now me and my friends cant go to a lake w/o asking how deep it is, then measure it "packer" style, or meet someone and greet them howdy, howdy, howdy, howdy do, howdy..., and if we are ever starving to death, i WILL build a snowman, gaurenteed. me and my friends are just perfect for the movie, so we asked the play teacher if we could write a play on it... then we told her how it goes... she said no b4 we even got to the courtroom.i am swan, whole heartedly, my onwe friend is a dumbass-moronic idiot, perfect for humphrey, and my other friend is perfect for miller, he would chop that snowman, and he doesnt sing... though ill agree that you have to be in teens or so to really enjoy this movie, because it is dumbass funny, not joke-ha ha funny. umm... thats all i guess.
Paige
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2003, 06:22:23 AM »

I thought the woman was a reporter. I love that movie.
Some_Guy_
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Polly Pry IS a reporter, not a lawyer.

This movie rocks.  Right up there within my top 5 for sure.
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2021, 03:45:40 PM »

I'm still p**sed that I didn't get cast as Israel Swan in this -- I was originally cast for the part by Jason McHugh (Avenging Conscience Productions), but after several script meetings I was dis-invited by Parker.  I just couldn't keep my mouth shut about how to improve the script.  'Taught me a lesson:  Even when asked to give criticism of a script by the writer, don't -- especially if you'd still like to be part of the project.

I got cast in a movie as a serial killer 3 years ago.  There were only two bits in the script that i brought up just before we shot the scene pointing out they undermine the character a lot.  I pointed this out AFTER I was already cast.  :P

Plus, I've leanred that movie scripts can not be fully realized or explained until you've fully acted them out.. espcially if its a visual gag (that Trey and Matt are amazing at)   Too bad you didn't get the part tho.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Cannibal! The Musical « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.