Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:20:57 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Cradle of Fear « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cradle of Fear  (Read 35707 times)
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

CoF owns. Dani owns. Dani owns *you*. 'Nuff said. Okay, not really. I've been a CoF fan for close to four years, and yeah, they've gone downhill a bit, but this movie is fun and freaky in its totally cheese-y, fake-y way. It looks like a very, *very* long CoF video pretty much. Ever seen From the Cradle to Enslave? Kinda like that. Oh, BTW, MM is the biggest poser in the frickin universe, yes Dani isn't exactly Mr. Underground-Real-Guy himself, but no one can touch Manson in terms of the big sell-out. Anyone remeber MM and the Spooky Kids?
Sorkill
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Oh my unholy Satan, this movie Cradle of Fear totally f&^%ing rocks!!! And Dani is just absolutely amazing... great job Dani. keep on goin'. I mean this guy is just awesome, i've never ever ever knew such man as great, talented, awesome, beautiful and powerful as him. You're my dark angle Dani. We love ya and we'll support ya for f*&^ing ever. Cradle of Filth is greatest band ever being created... no arguments... final f*&%ing point.
M-
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2002, 10:51:34 PM »

I do believe that Cradle use more than 3 chords when they orchestrate their syphonies of Satanic praise. I feel that it has been in long waiting for something good to come out of England, with of course the exception of Iron Maiden. Ave Satanas.
Raven
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2003, 12:01:14 PM »

I loved the movie. Nothing is better than a f**king hot guy playing a evil character and gore.........makes any day worth living!!
BlasphemousPixie
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2002, 02:06:53 AM »

ITS NOT TRUE!! you can buy the cradle of fear DVD at www.xploitedcinema.com!! and its all in american dollars!! it took me forever to find it but I did!!!! just so you all know so you can buy it in all not sterling!!...so your welkum!
A SICKLE FRENZY
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2002, 09:11:48 PM »

Dani Filth is among 2 of the greatest men to have ever lived! Marilyn Manson and Dani Filth are the 2 most brilliant artist/musicians that have ever set foot on earth. The both of their musics have engaged me into understandings, of life, everything around us. I thank the both of them for doing what they do best. Dani Filth on the other hand, is just the most perfect morbid, gothic, heavy meatalist. And I love his music and his movie
Katahl
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I actually saw the "scorched earth erotica" video, and it looked like it had clips from a movie in it.  And most these clips had hot goth chicks in it.  When i saw this i looked in to the facts about the video, and found out it was from the movie "cradle of fear".  The first thing i did when i found this out was search for it at amazon.com.  nothing came up, then i did a google search for cradle of filth, found the official website and learned about it.  I "got" the movie and watched it, and i really liked it.  Yeah sure some of the effects are cheap, but hey, its not the most important factor here.  I actually thought some gore scenes had pretty good effect quality for this low budget movie.  This movie has an awsome plot, i liked it a lot.  If you are a cradle of filth fan, get this movie, if you are a horror movie fan, get this movie(its not excactly nightmare on elm street or childs play, but...) If you can handle the blood and guts and nudity, this movie IS worth getting.
giorgio
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Well well well.I just finished watchimg the cradle of fear movie and i have to say that...hmm..how should i put it...yeah...it's not o horror film...but's it's splatter...it's not a comedy but it's funny(not like evil dead 3 though)..anyway..i really likes it.Just think that it's a low budget movie...and yeah..it's an english movie...not an american...in some cases the whole atmosphere reminded me the crappy series in BBC and ITV..hehe.Now about the goth chicks...yeah...they're...yummy(haha..that's too american for me:))by the way just to inform the american fans...the first chich that makes love with danny..well she presents a show in channel five called "out there" and it's about horror b e.t.c movies..really cool...search for it:)
Tada
lestat
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Hi Folks Just seen Cradle of Fear, kind of Tales of the unexpected meets Hammer horror, still a decent attempt and most watchable, any bets on Cradle of fear 2? I think there is a chance, hope so anyway, got into Cradle of Filth many years ago with Princle of Evil since then bought em all, prize possesion 1999 Christmas card signed by the guys, anyway congratulations to all involved.

keep on Rockin.......
Danni (no not Danni filth!)
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2003, 08:41:04 PM »

Well, I listen to REAL goth music like Bauhaus, Sisters of Mercy, Christian Death etc... but I still enjoyed this gory gem!
Gemma
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I'm not the biggest fan of Cradle of Filth, and I don't think I ever will be, but I do really love Dani Filth alot. In fact the only reason I watched Cradle of Fear was because he was in it. I only saw it a couple of days ago with my friends, and at first we thought it was a dud movie and we could'nt stop laughing. 10 mins in, my friend ash said 'Is this still the menu?'...lol. But then we got use to the bad effects and so on, and began to love it. I don't think I would of liked it if Dani Hadn't been in it. But since he was, it was great.
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

Who thinks Dani Filth is better than Marilyn Manson
They both my gods :]
Sami.
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2008, 09:51:39 AM »

Wow. Worst movie I've ever seen, hands down.
I got it a couple years back when I was still into Cradle of Filth [until I eventually realized how boring they are after just seeing Gwar.] and was extremely excited to see it.

It was pretty awful. I'm not entirely sure how all the characters connect, if at all. Also, the effects were even more lame than the first hellrasier. :P Though, I do own this movie.. and fully intend to torture anyone i know with it. [because it's so awful] :D

Also, in regards to the other comments: what the f**k? what's with this all, "OMG DANI FILTH AND MARILYN MANSON." I do love Mister Manson, but he is a genius. Dani? I can't take the guy seriously. In fact, I can't even take the genre seriously. Black metal? come on, who likes that s**t --and equally enjoys the completely different sounding Manson? [Probably his newer stuff, you all sound like your 13.] Man, listen to Skinny Puppy. You want genius? Check out Nivek Ogre and cEvin Key. They're great.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2008, 10:01:49 AM »

Wow. Worst movie I've ever seen, hands down.
I got it a couple years back when I was still into Cradle of Filth [until I eventually realized how boring they are after just seeing Gwar.] and was extremely excited to see it.

It was pretty awful. I'm not entirely sure how all the characters connect, if at all. Also, the effects were even more lame than the first hellrasier. :P Though, I do own this movie.. and fully intend to torture anyone i know with it. [because it's so awful] :D

Also, in regards to the other comments: what the f**k? what's with this all, "OMG DANI FILTH AND MARILYN MANSON." I do love Mister Manson, but he is a genius. Dani? I can't take the guy seriously. In fact, I can't even take the genre seriously. Black metal? come on, who likes that s**t --and equally enjoys the completely different sounding Manson? [Probably his newer stuff, you all sound like your 13.] Man, listen to Skinny Puppy. You want genius? Check out Nivek Ogre and cEvin Key. They're great.

Most of these posts are 2 years ago and currently, I don't think there is any member under 16. I've seen Cradle Of Fear, only because the gorgeous Emily Booth starred in it - it is terrible, hailed in this country (England) at one time for being some artsy, B-movie masterpiece!? I don't rate either Manson or Cradle Of Filth, but I would say even CoF are more talented than Mr. Manson. Saying that, CoF have built a career out of completely ripping off Sabbat.

I don't see the point of trying to slag off other people's tastes, it's just going to start arguements that are pointless. We have a few posters on here who like Black Metal, I myself don't mind bits of it. Some of it is awful, but yes, alot of the actual bands themselves don't take it seriously - at the end of the day it's just music. Mind your s***s and f***s  Smile

Cradle Of Filth Fun
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2009, 02:51:57 PM »

Cradle Of Fear is one of the best movies, with enough blood, snuff and all kind of Satanic stuff that makes this film interesting ! Effects are bad just because the film is old, but if this film has been created nowadays, it'd just be so great ! Film is full with music and posters of Cradle Of Filth, but that's not a problem  Smile ! Grats to the people who made this film by doing their best and we hope for a Cradle Of Fear 2 or Cradle Of Fear 1 again but with some modern effects and maybe some new songs of Cradle Of Filth ! Thanks to Dani and all the other people again  Cheers

keep it going
     FOR METAL !!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Cradle of Fear « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.