Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:12:42 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Return to Frogtown « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Return to Frogtown  (Read 18866 times)
Anubis Von Mojo
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Hahahahahaha! Damn Andrew, you posted the classic "Kickin' The Frog" song! When I did the review for this movie on my site I wanted to post that entire song and the also far-from-auditory-orgasm "Mean and Green". After all, it's not often you find a song by frogs tearing down the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! But, alas at the time my computer connection was lame and I couldn't upload the MP3s onto Geocities without the damn connection timing out. Bah. Oh well, it's good to know that you at least had the bad taste to use one of them in your review! :-D
Ekke
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2002, 07:38:10 AM »

Holy s**t... this movie really sucks =)
archie[fc]
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

this movie was so crap...
lol i just hate it
Jean Bon
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

This movie is not so bad
they looks like Teenage Mutang Ninja Frog!!!

What the hell am I saying....
This movies shoot me right in hell!!!
Irk

Soupe Opera!!!
Heinrich_Himmler
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This film is brilliant!The strength and personallity development you see in the characters,the chemistry between them,the polished and emotional acting!I'm kidding actually it is quite a stupid movie.
Jeff
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 10:38:47 AM »

I love This Movie It Kicks Ass!
jonland
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 07:11:08 PM »

I remember as a kid digging for change to rent a movie, this is the one i picked. even then i liked bad movies. It took me 3 times to make it all the way through (i was determined, i dug for change)
Frogtown Fan
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 04:58:06 PM »

This movie is probably the greatest movie me and my friends have ever seen! I love this movie!!! I've watched it over 10 times and it gets better each time i watch it! I HIGHLY recommend this movie.
Robert Z'Dar
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2010, 10:13:29 AM »

this movie is in my top five. me and all my friends love this movie. you just can't help but laugh at how easy it is to kill frog people. this definatyely deserved four alien blood drops.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Return to Frogtown « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.