Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:35:56 AM
714526 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Shakma « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Shakma  (Read 18331 times)
Merv
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie is hilarious but no one has mentioned that shakmas dong is hanging out for nearly the whole movie. they haven't even tried to disguise it. he jumps on a cabinet near the start and flops it out...pretty funny
PL
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This was hard to watch...really. Not because I'm a weak stomach, but because it was so long and repetitive...It's always the same thing: That stupid Shakma (how the heck could such a small and ugly animal be a killer???) kills people one by one (and we never see when they get killed) and then another person finds the disfigured body...no remarkable gore, not a lot of laughs, even though the hero looks like a pure idiot...it's boring...There's some funny dialogue, but besides those points, this won't beat a good Bad Taste, Dead Alive, or Story of Ricky...
Spandex Warrior
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This film rocks my world.It is possibly the finest example of how an aggresive ape film should be.I suggest that if you haven't already got it you should buy it as soon as you get the chance.It is also Jake Collier's favourite film.
bastardfish
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 10:51:22 PM »

your play by play in stuff to watch for nailed this movie one hundred percent. i laughed thinking back on it.
Shakma. (No! Really!)
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

It was a fun shoot.  I work on the SPFX, and was the Shakma Puppeteer.  One of my favorite scenes was when Chris Atkins stopped the camera and said, "I can't do this!  It looks like a bad horror movie!" To which I had the attack head say, " Uh, Chris...this is a bad horror movie."
mooshb
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I JUST LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!  I know it's as dumb as a brick, but that's the best part of it.  A little girl dressed up as a princess in a lab, while her unknowing knight is prancing about with a killer monkey!  My friend and I have a pact to watch this again, when we're old and grey, to remember what fun we had the first time.   Stupid movies are the ones most remembered, and laughed about. I'm looking for it on DVD.  My VHS is almost faded away.:(
lance j
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2005, 05:21:12 PM »

hey would like to know who the pupeteer is i worked on this movie to .name is lance jacobson credits dont show it was one of my first .it was a fun shoot.working with a real baboon was a bit unnerving at times.
sofia
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

je pense quer c vraiment l'un des meilleur film d'horeur que g pu voir de toute ma vie ca a boulversé ma vie
Je ne verai plus jamais les singes comme avant !!!C'est du grand cinéma j'applaudi encore !!!Quand au doublage il est simplement magnifique  mouhhahahahah
lol
Morgan
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 07:40:56 PM »

I actually know why Shakma hates the doors so much. To get him to attack the doors, the handlers would put some fruit on the other side of the door, and before the baboon got inside they would slam they door, thus making him attack it like a monkey who lost his banana lol
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Shakma « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.