Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:03:18 AM
714433 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Super Mario Bros. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Super Mario Bros.  (Read 74337 times)
TheBard
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Supposedly Hopper's son a few years after this movie asked him why he made it. Hopper said "You wanted nice shoes didn't you?" and his son responded "I didn't need shoes that bad"
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Makes "Wing Commander" look like a classic.
"Zero Stars"
Amanda (a.k.a Shadowgurl1019)
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I hate to admit... but it was a funny movie. One probulem...
WHY IS THEY'RE NAMES MARIO MARIO AND LULIGI MARIO! DAAAAAAH!IT'S CONFUSING!!!!
Magma Dragoon
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2004, 10:57:03 AM »

Oh, no! They have destroyed the classic game!
Corey
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I liked the film. Please don't hurt me.
West Wood
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This is supposed to be before all of the videogame story lines.  Before they became "Super".  It's basically a prequl to all of the games.
Stupid french girl
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I really like this movie too
I'll call it "a wenesday movie" you know for keep the kids busy when you want them to stay quiet
Clockwork
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I loved this movie... and I don't know why. It just wasn't for kids, in my eyes. I actually came to like it more as I got older.
Carlgiorgio Frannicoli
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

That movie is the worst i ever saw. It sucks!!!! There's just two dorks acting like the duo, and another jerk that tries to rule the world. Then a dinosaur (that should be Yoshi) that wants to eat Daisy, another dork.
My personal opinion: AWFUL!!
Izmael Do Santos Perreira Vicente (aka Armando)
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2004, 01:00:42 PM »

Great movie........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!!
Starman Yotoly
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

One of the biggest rip-offs of my nintendo-obsessed childhood would probably be the Super Mario Brothers movie.  There I was, in all my pubescent glory, awaiting, dreaming, nay, PRAYING for a Super Mario Brothers movie, imagining what it could be like, dreaming of the possibilities...
Then, the trailer.
  Super Mario Brothers- the MOVIE?!  HOT FRIGGIDY D***!  It's about time!  Finally, warp zones and fire flowers, magic mushrooms, and this weird little guy leaping all about the place at fantastic altitudes!    But wait-  the trailer progreses, and for some reason, I am reminded of  every crummy futuristic  post-apocalyptic sci-fi movie/tv show made in that sad and dissapointing decade known as the 90's.  Why doesn't Luigi have a mustache?  Who's that weird looking guy with the blonde hair?  Where the H3!! are the Koopa Troopas?  Wait; was that a Bob-Omb?
  Heck, I understand that Hollywood has to 'flashen' things up.  As long as this movie has a real kick-@$$ King Koopa special effect in it, I'm okay.
   Then I went and spent my hard-earned paper-route money on a ticket and saw the matinee with my little brother.  Only that time when I found out that Krang wouldn't be in the Ninja Turtles movie have I been so dissapointed with Hollywood.  All I can say is, I have never recovered from this blow and trust the movie industry no further since.
----
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I still can't figure which is worse. This or Street Fighter movie.
ryan
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2005, 08:31:11 PM »

The gun in that video clip is one of those super nintendo bazooka guns  that they sold back in the day
Walrus
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

It's got nothing to do with the game, well not much, but its still one of the most fun films I have ever seen. Where else can you get boots that can jump you 20 feet in to the air, a city infested with fungus, dancing goombas!
 As long as you treat it as a completely separate entity from the game, its fun, and worth watching.

'MONKEY!'
IT
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie stinks.I don't know why the producers didn't just stick with the idea of the video game instead of making this piece of crap.I was watching it with my two nephews and they hated it and walked out after the first hour.The only person we liked in the whole movie was Yoshi I Wish he had more parts in it.Buy the cartoon series don't mess with junk it is a ugly unentertaining piece of carbage that needs to be flushed down the nearest toilet.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Super Mario Bros. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.