Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:29:42 AM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Stormriders « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Stormriders  (Read 28689 times)
Seyla Ran
« on: June 03, 2002, 06:36:08 PM »

This is the bestest movie ever. way better than that crouching tiger crap!!!
Sir_Sword
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2000, 12:53:34 AM »

This movie was based on a comic book called "Ting Ha Fung Wah", a comic which, hopefully, be brought over from China because of the WTO/America/China deal. The comic is very cool, and if someone finds it, pick it up.
Kyle T.
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2000, 09:45:49 AM »

This movie pretty much rocks kids.

American filmmakers (action filmmakers I mean) could learn a little from this one.  The story is good.  The effects are fun and exciting.  Its not all one or the other.  Its a little of both baby.

I paid $35 for this puppy on DVD and I'm loving it.  Its grrrrreeaaattttt!
Patrick
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Henry Dunn i have a simple question which a movie review should answer, but yours doesnt.

DID YOU LIKE THE MOVIE OR NOT?

In my opinion this is not a movie that belongs on the Bad Movies website.  I was mystified that it would be on the site after having seen it two years ago.

I hope you're one of those condescendingly snotty movies critics who think that because someting is not made in Hollywood it is not worthy of merit.  Some people seem to think that a movie cant be entertained if it was produced by the same country that produced some cheaply made, poorly produced kung fu, Bruce Lee rip offs, which in itself is condenscending to think that all Martial arts movies are not worthy of merit.

Anyways it you thought this was a bad movie, you are very hard to entertain indeed and need to stick to the arty neo realism films that only get shown in arthouse cinemas.
Viv
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I LUVV THIS MOVIE!! OMG!!!  It's so good, the plot is actually pretty good, but I still think it shouldn't have ended at the final fight.  In the comic, Frost was taken hostage, wasn't he?  Anyways, I luv this, but I still think Frost is pretti cool and should have gotten a bigger part, dude, by the way ekin cheung is kool, but in this film he looks like cr@p, no offense, hehehe
FROST ROCKS
got a problem
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2001, 06:42:31 PM »

this is the best RP type movie ever the graphics are kick ass and the moves actualy look real this is the best movie ever!!!!
Austin
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Wouldn't it be cool if these same guys did a Dragon Ball Z live action movie using the same effects?
Daphne
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I own the movie and love it!!

I would like to know if there is such a thing as the "Ying Yang Puzzle Box"? If so where can I acquire one?

Thanks,
                              This is a serious request

I can also be reached at:(404)669-2029
                          (678)429-9565
Jennifer
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

ok, first off, Cloud is hot and so is Frost..... not to sure about Wind though, he was cool and all, but still..... who here thinks he in some ways looks like Takuro...

ok, i liked the movie, it was very good. I call it a cross between Crouching Tiger and DBZ. It had action and it was cool. Very awesome movie , but it says that its over 2 hours long? i didnt notice it, but i was into the movie, it was very good.
laylani
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I don't know about the rest of you,but,
I think that this movie was just fantastic!!
I am big a big fan of the three main characters
Sonny Chiba,Aaron Kwok,and Ekin Cheng.I highly recommend
it to anyone who asks.
Alis
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »

I love this movie, defenitly great film, so.... exiting and mystirious in the same time!!!!!!!!!  At specialy I liked the actors, yes, they are great, so gorgeous and cute of course. I hope that I will meet one of them in Hong Kong, or maybe all of them together.
fifi
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Above all, happy new year to everyone.
My brother made me discover this wonderfull movie three years ago and, since this time, I have bought it twice (K7 & DVD) and I have seen it 30 times.
You know what, each time was a great pleasure. I really prefer to see it in french subtitled version and the interviews of some characters are very enriching.
I didn't know the comic so, the first time I have seen it, I was sure that it was a beautiful chinese legend.
It's a wonderful and magic story and the special effects are quite perfect.
Ricky
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I just have to say to everyone that doesn't know,..THERE  WERE CHINESE FANTASY(Wuxia) SWORD EPICS BEFORE CROUTCHING TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON!!! It's not a new thing people,they have been making them since the silent movie era! I get so tired of people comparing every damn sword epic to Croutching Tiger Hidden Dragon!...Now,about this movie it was great! One of the best Oriental Heroes comics made into a film I have seen.Other than Kung Fu Cult Master with Jet Li.Which is based on the comic,Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre.
Ricky
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 08:48:54 PM »

Also having bad ass Sonny Chiba in it was icing on the cake!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Stormriders « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.