Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:56:48 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Rocky Horror Picture Show « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: The Rocky Horror Picture Show  (Read 160994 times)
Casey
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2008, 04:39:47 PM »

hot

Holy God!

I am still a virgin of the live performance, but, I own the movie, and a giant poster

This is probably one of the best musicals ever!  Tim Curry and Susan Sarandon were the only nes who basically prospered from this movie!

SIX GODDAMN STARS!

"Give yourself over to absolute pleasure" and see this movie!
????????
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2008, 07:41:08 PM »

you need to post a grocery list for post movie props, toilet paper, toast, rice....
Obsessive Fan
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2009, 10:12:58 PM »

i got this movie when i was 15 (two years ago) for christmas and watched it at least 100 times before i went back to school!
i know the entire script and the audience participation. i am absolutely obsessed and i keep trying to convert my RHPS virgin friends!!!

some people love it
some people hate it....
its one of those movies that you cant have a gray area...it is what it is....
im absolutely in love!!!!!

RHPS for life!
and the halloween shows in my town are awesome!!!!!
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2009, 10:22:40 PM »

hot

Holy God!

I am still a virgin of the live performance, but, I own the movie, and a giant poster

This is probably one of the best musicals ever!  Tim Curry and Susan Sarandon were the only nes who basically prospered from this movie!

SIX GODDAMN STARS!

"Give yourself over to absolute pleasure" and see this movie!
Barry Bostwick is still around.  Not a 'huge' star, so to speak.  But, he starred on that tv show Spin City alongside Michael J. Fox.  He's also a semi regular on Law and Order, and Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Missy
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2010, 03:39:09 AM »

At first, this movie confused the hell out of me.. until I realized.. It's supposed to suck! Then I finally got it, and it's hilarious <3
taylor
« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2010, 11:38:30 AM »

omg..... I been watching this movie scents i was little so about 17 years now lol but it is funny. Dr. Frank that is funny they shouldnt have him in girls underwear things lol
Mo
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2010, 08:12:33 AM »

I love love love Rocky Horror! I went to see it in the theatre a few months ago and it was AMAZING! (Im currently watching it for the fifth time in two days (;) Riff-Raff is adorable and Tim Curry is just... plain sexy!

WHAT THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN FRANK N FURTER AND THE TITANIC? ONLY 3,000 PEOPLE WENT DOWN ON THE TITANIC.
Hehe.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2010, 12:00:27 PM »

I caught the live show finally in a theatre in Manchester, I was supposed to go see it a month earlier in Blackpool but I got a bad case of man-flu. I got all dressed up as a french maid and had a blast with my "female friend" doing the time warp! (Nearly fell on some woman's head)

JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2011, 08:36:15 PM »

Great movie.  I have the 25th Anniversary VHS.  I watch it when I can.

I high recommend it.

Later,

John

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Bob Freely
New Visitor

« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2023, 10:16:48 PM »

Got a laugh one day when my father, who is rather old-fashioned, was switching channels one day and came across the movie during the "Time Warp" scene. He kept it on trying to figure out what he was watching until Dr. Frankenfurter came out and started doing his "sweet transvestite" routine, at which point he changed the channel in disgust. Not his cup of tea, evidently.  Smile
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2023, 08:11:29 AM »

I saw RHPS so many times during my college years (both in theaters and on video) that I completely burnt myself out on it.

A couple of years ago I stumbled across it on the old Fox Movie Channel after not seeing it in nearly 2 decades, and I was amazed that I could still remember most of the audience response bits. That's a terrible waste of brain space, isn't it?   TeddyR

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2023, 11:07:54 AM »

Banned for many years here after ONE PERSON complained to the censor board 😳😳

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Rocky Horror Picture Show « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.