Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:29:25 AM
714441 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  UPDATED Vote for your favorite Peter Jackson B-movie « previous next »
Poll
Question: Whats your favorite Peter Jackson B-movie?
BAD TASTE
DEAD ALIVE
MEET THE FEEBLES
FORGOTTEN SILVER
THE FRIGHTENERS

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UPDATED Vote for your favorite Peter Jackson B-movie  (Read 1662 times)
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« on: December 01, 2006, 08:03:30 PM »

Alrighty. I only know of 3 P.j. B-movies, so if im missing any, tell me. Oh, and i dont know how to make an actual voting poll so if someone knows how, gimmie a hand, will yea? OOOO!! Now wouldnt that be NEET-O?! Seriously! somebody mail me a disembodied hand!!

UPDATE- yay.thanks for the help, Andrew. I feel like an idiot.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 11:55:35 AM by KYGOTC » Logged

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
zombiedudeman
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 09:09:12 PM »

Braindead, one of my fav movies in general
Torgo

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 09:48:47 PM »

Bad Taste  1987

Meet the Feebles 1989

Dead-Alive (a.k.a. Brain Dead)   1992 

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 01:41:48 AM »

Alrighty. I only know of 3 P.j. B-movies, so if im missing any, tell me. Oh, and i dont know how to make an actual voting poll so if someone knows how, gimmie a hand, will yea? OOOO!! Now wouldnt that be NEET-O?! Seriously! somebody mail me a disembodied hand!!

Instead of the "New Topic" button you should click "New Poll" (right next to it).

The Frighteners and "Forgotten Silver" probably count as B-movies.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 10:51:02 AM »

The Frighteners is indeed a horror comedy, but I don't think it counts as a B-Movie. Never heard of forgotten silver

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
dean

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 07:49:05 PM »

Forgotten Silver is a mockumentary about a 'legendary New Zealand Filmmaker'.

Basically it was a made for tv show which went on to talk about how someone had found these archival film footage which points to this filmmaker being the real one to come up with all these brilliant advances in film, such as the first for sound etc.

They faked the film footage, obviously, and had interviews with quite a few famous film identities.  I haven't watched it in a while, but I remember reading in a book about Peter Jackson, that it created quite a stir when it was on air, because quite a few people thought it was real and didn't 'get the joke'.  After watching it, I figured the people who didn't realise it are idiots, but it's gotta hurt getting all patriotic thinking 'we are awesome' and then realising it's all fake.  Part of that is funny to me because I'm Australian I suppose [it's a Aus VS NZ thing] but the show was quite well done for a made for tv film.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Rombles
Dedicated Viewer

Stupid fat hobbit...

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 08:21:07 PM »

Bad Taste got my vote.  This was the movie that made me think that I could possibly one day make my own damn movie.  Haven't done it yet, but there is still that desire to do it, one day... I've actually started work on script/story... long way to go yet.

If I was to rank these titles in order, it would be :

Bad Taste
Brain Dead
Forgotten Silver
The Frighteners

daylight.... then

Meet The Feebles

That is not to say that I don't like Meet The Feebles, it is just not in the same league as the rest.

Brrrrrrrraaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 09:45:25 PM »

Only saw 2 of the 5 Peter Jackson films listed , so I went with DEAD ALIVE (a.k.a Brain Dead) which has to be the bloodiest film ever recorded. The whole film is a very good bloody love story.  Smile

BAD TASTE is fun, but the production values are to low even for me. The scene below is the exception and probably the best part of the film in my opinion.

I will keep an eye out for the other three MEET THE FEEBLES, FORGOTTEN SILVER, and THE FRIGHTENERS.

MEET THE FEEBLES has been a favorite of many on the messageboard for years now, but I just haven't come across a copy of it yet.

Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 08:31:39 AM »

Bad Taste! you've got to love the vomit scene!

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  UPDATED Vote for your favorite Peter Jackson B-movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.