Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:26:28 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  what alien is this from.. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: what alien is this from..  (Read 42025 times)
Puzzled
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 09:51:09 AM »

Definitely not a Dalek. But if you notice that picture, the alien seems to be clutching at control devices which well look a lot like hot dog wieners. I suspect some type of 80s comedy, probably centering around food.

I suspect they are actually cigars, given their shape and color.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 11:00:59 AM »

I am still coming up empty on this one too.  The only lead I found was "Intelligent Life" from 2002, but I believe that is a CGI film.  I would guess that the alien itself might be about 12" long, but the frame does not give us any sort of reference.  The production values do look about on par for Dr. Who.  The original poster said that this was from a film, I presume as part of an online quiz he was involved in.  I wonder if they have revealed the answer.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
teklord1
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 09:24:21 PM »

Could this be a early mockup of that the alien in the body of the jeweler from the first MIB would be like?
ToyMan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 11:53:10 PM »

i think it's entirely possible that this isn't from a film, or a television show at all.

KreepLX
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2008, 08:06:50 PM »

Looks like the Alien in the guys head from Men in Black. I know this looks older but it might be a lead.
JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 02:12:04 PM »

Is it possible that the prop is meant to be some sort of ghost, ghoul or genii/djinn rather than an alien?

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
ToyMan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2008, 10:55:10 PM »

i think it's altogether possible that this wasn't from a film at all. i mean, where is this image from? this looks like a picture, and not a screen capture/movie still.

fortunato
Bad Movie Lover

The laziest man on mars.

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2009, 02:21:26 PM »

This looks familiar to me.  Maybe it's from the film "The Creature Wasn't Nice/Naked Space" with Leslie Nielson.

Goblins still exist. Your Grandpa Seth is telling you!

Are you nuts? You tryin' ta turn me into a homo?

You're TEARING ME APART, Lisa!

"May I remind you that I am in command here! Only an idiot would attempt such a thing. I will do it myself."
akiratubo

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 06:11:37 PM »

This looks familiar to me.  Maybe it's from the film "The Creature Wasn't Nice/Naked Space" with Leslie Nielson.

I don't think so.

Small | Large

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Dwight
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2009, 10:55:39 AM »

No idea I'd try to guess "explorers" or that vein of film. The handles look like wooden sticks
not weiners.
It could also be a photo-cross between a smurf and a proboscis monkey.

Dwight,
                                                                           http://www.treasuretrovevideo.wikidot.com
akiratubo

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2009, 11:57:40 AM »

i think it's altogether possible that this wasn't from a film at all. i mean, where is this image from? this looks like a picture, and not a screen capture/movie still.

I must agree.  This is probably a picture of an art exhibit, a toy, or something similar.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2009, 02:29:43 PM »

Seems like I should know what it is.  He was using those levers to control a robot body or something along those lines, right?

You got me thinking of the little alien dude in Men In Black, but that's not right. I was thinking the same thing, you kinda jogged my memory.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  what alien is this from.. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.