Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:33:09 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Rosemary's Baby on Voom Monsters - 5 Jan 2007 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rosemary's Baby on Voom Monsters - 5 Jan 2007  (Read 8675 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: January 02, 2007, 04:51:21 PM »

VOOM MONSTERS HD TO HOST HIGH-DEF PREMIERE OF HORROR CLASSIC ROSEMARY’S BABY

Friday, January 5th at 5:15 p.m. EST

Ever had to deal with unsavory neighbors in your building?  Well thank your broker you never moved in next door to Satan worshippers who had total control over your husband and a menacing plan for your unborn child!  On Friday, January 5th at 5:15 PM (EST), VOOM Monsters HD, the first-ever and only 24-hour channel devoted exclusively to the horror and creature feature category, will host the world broadcast high-definition premiere of Roman Polanski’s Satanic tale of co-op dwellers run amok, ROSEMARY’S BABY (1968).

Filmed on location at Manhattan’s famous Dakota Building (home to John Lennon and many other international elite), ROSEMARY’S BABY was the movie that made Mia Farrow a star. And as if the filming wasn’t scary enough for Hollywood’s original waif, Farrow was actually served divorce papers on the set during filming by her then husband Frank Sinatra.  John Cassavetes and Ruth Gordon also co-starred in the creepy feature, which earned Gordon a Best Supporting Actress Oscar and Farrow a nomination for Best Actress.  VOOM Monsters HD is available nationally via DISH Network

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 10:15:46 AM »

A great horror film and well worth seeing (IMHO.) Though, I liked it better the first time I saw it, when I didn't know what was going to happen. While Gordon won the Oscar, my favorite performance in the film is the one by Cassavetes.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 07:38:16 PM »

Encore performance.  I would definitely suggest that someone give this movie a try.  It is surprisingly effective.

VOOM MONSTERS HD TO HOST HIGH-DEF ENCORE OF HORROR CLASSIC ROSEMARY’S BABY

Tuesday, January 16th at 9:40 p.m. EST

Ever had to deal with unsavory neighbors in your building?  Well thank your broker you never moved in next door to Satan worshippers who had total control over your husband and a menacing plan for your unborn child!  On Friday, January 5th at 5:15 PM (EST), VOOM Monsters HD, the first-ever and only 24-hour channel devoted exclusively to the horror and creature feature category, will host the world broadcast high-definition premiere of Roman Polanski’s Satanic tale of co-op dwellers run amok, ROSEMARY’S BABY (1968).

Filmed on location at Manhattan’s famous Dakota Building (home to John Lennon and many other international elite), ROSEMARY’S BABY was the movie that made Mia Farrow a star. And as if the filming wasn’t scary enough for Hollywood’s original waif, Farrow was actually served divorce papers on the set during filming by her then husband Frank Sinatra.  John Cassavetes and Ruth Gordon also co-starred in the creepy feature, which earned Gordon a Best Supporting Actress Oscar and Farrow a nomination for Best Actress.  VOOM Monsters HD is available nationally via DISH Network

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 11:52:43 AM »

I love that movie. They used to have this program on TV called the Million Dollar Movie. They would put the same movie on each night for a week, this movie I watched every night.

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Rosemary's Baby on Voom Monsters - 5 Jan 2007 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.