Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:43:19 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Axl Rose Bans Slash T-Shirts From Guns N’ Roses Gigs « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Axl Rose Bans Slash T-Shirts From Guns N’ Roses Gigs  (Read 11491 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2012, 11:09:39 AM »

Axl Rose may just be the top King Of The Doucebags...of all time

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2012, 11:42:18 AM »

For what purpose does this have on anything? This is being immature that it's painful to comprehend.

yeah no.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2012, 02:32:02 PM »

Having been called a "douchebag" twice in my karma by Rotorooter, I must admit to having an extreme dislike for that term. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2012, 04:01:35 PM »

I recall a concert G'n'R were supposed to do in Philly...I wanna say in '02 or so (early 2000's).

Opening band was CKY, who did a hell of a set. Then, Axl calls from New York or some such and says he isn't coming.

Philly fans rioted in the arena. Thankfully the opening band were local and apologized, and I believe offered a second set free.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
ChaosTheory
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2012, 10:53:12 AM »

I recall a concert G'n'R were supposed to do in Philly...I wanna say in '02 or so (early 2000's).

Opening band was CKY, who did a hell of a set. Then, Axl calls from New York or some such and says he isn't coming.

Philly fans rioted in the arena. Thankfully the opening band were local and apologized, and I believe offered a second set free.

That was pretty cool of CKY.  I can't imagine being the opening act for GnR is a very happy job nowadays. 

In 2010 they played here at the Bike Rally -- and he was an hour late; which I guess counts as a good set for him.   Lookingup

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2012, 11:07:41 AM »

Having been called a "douchebag" twice in my karma by Rotorooter, I must admit to having an extreme dislike for that term. 
Axl Rose is the king of feminine cleansing products.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
66Crush
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2012, 10:11:30 PM »

I'm glad people are beginning to realize what an ungrateful, self centered, narcissist he really is. The whole Rock n Roll Hall of fame thing was the first nail in his coffin and his armor has become even further tarnished with every little temper tantrum he has. You see Axl is too self centered to realize that Slash is for some fans, the most beloved member of GNR.

Have you read Slash's book? The man is an immature, retarded a***ole. He talks about cheating on his wife, using drugs, being viloent and causing the death of another musician as if he's just going to get a glass of water . The "man" glorifies nonchalance...

I do not endorse Slash's behavior either. Hell, I think the guys a dumb ass. But it is clear that Axl always had to have his way. I'm a musician and I know people like Axl. They have to be in charge of everything or they will make everyone else's life hell. That's fine if it's kept in the band, but don't drag the fans into this s**t! This kid probably just discovered GNR and doesn't know about the issues between band members. He shouldn't be punished for wearing a Slash t- shirt to the show. Axl suffers from "Fat Elvis Syndrome" and surrounds himself with enablers who let him treat his fans like s**t.
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2012, 06:04:04 PM »

how long can axl do this? its beyond pathetic! his soul is dog-s**t! if he had just committed suicide, we would all  probably be saying good things about him right now.  ive seen videos of him performing, he really doesnt give a crap. he doesnt even really try to put on a good show.  but he pretty much owns the gnr name, so i guess as long as the money keeps coming in.  slash, well hes a junkie. what else do you expect a junkie to do, other than prostitute himself at every opportunity.  the thing that blows my mind is: how could this group of worthless human-beings  create the amazing music that they did? its beyond me!

exterminate all rational thought.....
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Axl Rose Bans Slash T-Shirts From Guns N’ Roses Gigs « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.