Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:23:57 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Feast « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Feast  (Read 54146 times)
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Never give up on love

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2007, 10:09:35 PM »

This movie is truly awesome!  I especially loved it that the kid got gobbled because in most movies they spare the kids.

This is one of those rare movies that make you go, "uggghhh!  that's gross" and then laugh out loud.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
Alyssa
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 02:50:41 PM »

This movie was simply amazing. The review was pretty great too! My cousin showed this movie to me one day, and I was excited about seeing it. At first, I thought it was going to be cliche and stupid, but in the end I found myself laughing my ass off and having a lot of fun.

I was really sad to see Bartender go, too. GREAT movie. I would highly recommend to anyone. :]
Alyssa
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 02:58:47 PM »

I forget to mention...

"I have to wonder what caused the writers to subject the Beer Guy to everything they did. He was so miserable that, several times, I begged for the script to show him mercy. Well, that or a quick death."

They put him through so much because he was the only one willing to have maggots up his nose and all over him. He was really worried that they wouldn't have enough gore, but he was plenty satisfied!

If you watch the Special Features on the DvD, you can see the interviews with most of the cast. :]
Java Black
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2008, 01:49:08 PM »

I had mixed feelings on this one.
It was one of those movies I like because it looks like the people who made it were having a good time.
But I think it's not only self-aware... but trying so hard to do things outside of cliche (child getting eaten after being saved, going through multiple heroes)... that I actually began to be able to predict the movie with as much accuracy as if it were the average '80s slasher flick.
That kind of predictability is annoying when it looks like it's what the film makers were trying to avoid...  It made me feel as though I was being insulted.

Aside from that it was alright.
NightRelic
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2008, 09:15:10 PM »

If you haven't seen the season of Project Greenlight where they made this movie, you need to see it. It was highly entertaining. It made me want to see the movie. I picked up Feast used from the video store and wasn't disappointed. I think it's better we don't know the origin of the creatures. They're more scary that way. I think they intentionally left those details out because this is more a horror movie that makes fun of unintentionally bad horror movies. It has all the elements of a bad horror movie, but it's conscious of it and uses it to comedic advantage. The acting is a bit over the top, which is perfect.
Decepticon Stryker
New Visitor

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2018, 04:45:43 PM »

Looks interesting. Gonna have to find myself a copy.

I wonder who made it... oh. OH.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2022, 03:53:08 PM »

This film made me laugh so much. The sequels were a big let down though.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
chainsaw midget
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2022, 08:37:27 PM »

I love all of them. 

I think it's best to watch them as a marathon though. 

I especially like the joke about Jason Mews life expectancy. 
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Feast « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.