Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:20:47 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Sock,sock,shoe,shoe or sock,shoe,sock,shoe......... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sock,sock,shoe,shoe or sock,shoe,sock,shoe.........  (Read 7542 times)
Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« on: January 22, 2007, 04:05:26 PM »

I saw this on "All in the Family" a while back and thought I would try it here just for the fun of it. It may flop but that's okay. Do you put on your socks first, then your shoes, or do you put on a sock then a shoe then a sock then a shoe? Also the reason why you put these on the way you do. I put on my socks and then shoes. We have earthquakes here in California and I want to be able to run to the nearest hiding place. I don't want to have to hop if the earthquake happens while I only have 1 sock and 1 shoe on...I know it sounds silly but it's true.  Buggedout  Question Anyway let's here it..... Smile

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
Acidburn
Bad Movie Lover

When I was your age, television was called Books!

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 04:09:02 PM »

I also do socks then shoes...though I havnt the slightest idea as of why. I think its the same reason I cannot stand to have just one sock on, I have to be symmetrical.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The flowers are still standing...
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

It's neVer over!

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 05:51:51 PM »

Socks, then shoes, because (at least in my house) they tend to be in seperate places.

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
raj

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 08:40:48 PM »

Sock sock, then shoe shoe.  Even when I am putting them all on at the same time, it has to be sock sock, shoe sho.  I just don't like having one foot all bundled up in sock and shoe, while the other one is buck naked.
Masked_Maverick
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 12:12:31 AM »

Just shoes socks are of the devil  Wink
Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 02:51:51 AM »

Both socks, then both shoes. Probably symmetry, but also if I get interrupted (phone, visitor, household accident, alien invasion, etc.) then both feet are covered/protected to some degree: cold floors, spilt stuff, broken glass, whatever. Unless I'm getting ready to leave right then, I'll be tramping around the house in socks anyway. When it's warm, I'm barefoot most of the time anyway.

Besides if I have to run outside I have shoes by the door I can slip on in an emergency.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 04:44:44 AM »

Socks first, then shoes.
It's funny though, I always put my left sock on first...have for years.   TongueOut
dean

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 08:46:47 AM »

I'm generally a right foot sock first person myself Ash. 

I'm also a socks then shoes man.

Such is the mysteries of footwear...  One wonders if there has been studies in the causes for this, and I wonder if the results are interesting at all.

Of course it just makes plain sense to have both on.  Just feels odd otherwise...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 01:17:46 PM »

I always put my shoes on before I put on my socks. It makes my shoes last longer.  Plus it's also much more quiet when I walk. 

Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 02:32:25 PM »

That's funny, my shoes look like socks since we got the new chewing machine (puppy). We've had her a while but the chewing has begun. Sometimes I'm hobbling around the house with both socks on but only one shoe, searching for the other. Hope we don't have a earthquake I'll be poop out of luck.  Smile

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 02:07:35 PM »

Socks then shoes. But, if you think you don't need socks, then try to put on a pair of fitted boots without them. Once while I was on vacation in the U.K.,  I mistakenly packed all my socks in my suitcase, and when I tried to put on my boots, which I was going to wear that day, I found I couldn't get them on. I had to wrap my bare feet in toilet paper, until I could get into my suitcase and get out a pair of socks, so I could get my boots on.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Sock,sock,shoe,shoe or sock,shoe,sock,shoe......... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.