Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:32:43 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Peter Johnson/Trekgeezer - Help! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Peter Johnson/Trekgeezer - Help!  (Read 4605 times)
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« on: February 16, 2007, 10:17:30 AM »

I missed Boston Legal this week due to a basketball game that ran long on our local ABC affiliate Tuesday night.  Anyone mind filling me in on what happened this week!?

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 06:39:01 PM »

Okay, Alan has to once again defend Denny. Denny has started a company on the side that turns the human fat from liposuctions into bio diesel fuel. He got arrested for mishandling biomed waste (Seems the fat has to go to Norway for processing).  The DA that Alan regularly bests on the show wants to take Denny down and says so.

When Alan thinks they're going to lose he asks Denny if he can be sincere on the stand. Denny says "I'll have them eating out of my lap." He states again that trials are won or lost on emotion, not the facts.

Denny has the jury crying while he tells the story of 300lb Bill, his (fictional) uncle. Bill was full of life and taught Denny many lessons about how live, but on his death bed Bill regretted never having "given anything back". So Denny started his fat to fuel conversion business in memory of poor Uncle Bill. Even Alan was stupefied when the jury found him not guilty.

In the other story, we find out Clarence/Clarice is a lawyer, he's just never practiced. He decides to help out the public defenders office and ends up defending a Haitian woman who was purchased as child (age 7) and killed her owner at age 18 when he had impregnated her and planned to sell her baby.  Paul Lewisten and Bethany help him with the case. Clarence proves to be a competent orator at the end (Although he freaks out a little and has to touch his Clarice wig in his briefcase during the trial).

Denise decides to keep the Brad's kid and Craig Berko (can't remember his character name) leaves the firm because he doesn't fit in. Shirley finds him in his office wearing the Buzz Lightyear costume. It had gotten damaged in his fight with Brad at the costume party and he can't get out of it, so he ends up getting his goodbyes and catching the elevator while still wearing it.

Shatner telling the Uncle Bill story is hilarious. The DA and the judge (Howard Hesseman) are both rolling their eyes while all the jurors (especially the women) are pulling out the Kleenex.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Mr_Vindictive

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 07:14:22 PM »

You have no idea how much I appreciate that Trek.  I've been searching for the episode since it aired, but I can't find it, not even on the bittorrent sites.

I had wondered about Clarence/Clarice being a lawyer from the beginning.  There were hints that he knew things about the law business that the average person wouldn't.

It's a shame to see Jeffery Coho (Craig Bierko) go.  I really liked his character.  The fight between he and Brad in the Buzz Lightyear suits was hilarious.

Thanks for the recap.  It's only been this last season that I've fell in love with the show.  Kills me to miss an episode.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Menard
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 09:14:40 PM »

And people still don't believe me when I tell them that Boston Legal is the funniest show on TV. Most shows eventually become routine; meaning they cease to surprise anymore. Boston Legal can really pull a rabbit out of its hat every episode.

I tuned in late one night and just caught the last few minutes of an episode. I thought Denny was dancing with Shirley when I tuned in. No....no...oh good grief...he was dancing with Alan dressed as Shirley (or at least that's who he looked like to me).
Mr_Vindictive

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 11:03:14 PM »

And people still don't believe me when I tell them that Boston Legal is the funniest show on TV. Most shows eventually become routine; meaning they cease to surprise anymore. Boston Legal can really pull a rabbit out of its hat every episode.

I tuned in late one night and just caught the last few minutes of an episode. I thought Denny was dancing with Shirley when I tuned in. No....no...oh good grief...he was dancing with Alan dressed as Shirley (or at least that's who he looked like to me).

I couldn't agree more Menard.

And yes, it was Alan dressed as Shirley.  There was a costume party at the office to boost employee morale.  Hence, the fight between Jeffrey and Brad, while both were wearing Buzz Lightyear outfits.

Also, at the end Denny asks Alan if he can spend some time with him while he's dressed up as Shirley.  Not because he's gay of course, just because he has that thing for her.   Smile

Always entertaining.  Always funny.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Peter Johnson/Trekgeezer - Help! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.