Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:21:35 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Bikers morphing into statues in last minutes of 70's flick? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bikers morphing into statues in last minutes of 70's flick?  (Read 4848 times)
Mad Katharine
New Visitor

Disturbed in NorCal

« on: March 03, 2007, 10:54:16 PM »

Greetings, all!  I'm Mad Katharine, and I blame my parents for my enjoyment of bad movies from the night they took me to see Laserblast in the drive-in, and I liked it.  I draw the line at Conan the Destroyer, though.  Anyway, eons ago I had been channel-surfing through the local indie-stations at two in the morning and I ran across the last few minutes of a seventies movie that portrayed the following: as a young woman watches, the leader of a Brit-punk-looking biker gang starts to morph into a statue, or a slab of salt, or something like that, and behind him the rest of his gang is morphing as well.  It looked cheesy yet freaky-cool and dang it I couldn't find the TV Guide to give me a title.  Does anyone remember this movie?  Many thanks!
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 12:07:26 AM »

That's PSYCHOMANIA. One of my favorite movies as a kid and still one of my favorites. Welcome to the forum Mad Katherine.

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 12:11:39 AM »

Psychomania
I watched this once with the sound turned down, & for some reason, never got around to watching it with the sound on.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 01:22:44 AM »

That does indeed sound like Psychomania.  God, what an odd film.  I couldn't decide if I liked it or not, and still can't.  It was just so....................... odd................
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 05:25:36 AM »

Scott's our resident Biker-Maniac!

Got a biker film you can't identify?...Scott has probably seen it!

Buggedout
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Bikers morphing into statues in last minutes of 70's flick? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.