Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:27:09 PM
714411 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst (most badly made, laughable) bad movie you've seen? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Author Topic: Worst (most badly made, laughable) bad movie you've seen?  (Read 55901 times)
Capt_Scrummy
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2007, 01:31:57 PM »

Wow!  This sounds too good.  Somebody pinch me.
Kroogur
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2007, 02:10:09 PM »

I have or have had a few in my collection these were so colossaly bad they made my tongue shrivel from the sheer cheese overload:

The Car ( James Brolin how could you... Bluesad lets see an ominous car killin folks in a desert town i'm suprised Dennis Weaver didn't show up and backhand him for even trying to grab some of Duels thunder.

The Dead Next Door ..... ive never experienced physical pain from a film till i popped this one into my vcr

House of Wax    Paris Hilton was in this one for what reason? lets go a step further the latest batch of "next gen horror" flicks(House on Haunted Hill, The Haunting, Scream,I Don't Care What You Did Last Summer etc..) be they remakes or just new lack one crucial thing the great movies of yesterday had, you can't identify with any of these people they are all thin trendy looking people with near perfect looks, think about your friends they are either short, tall, fat, have irregular teeth, bad hair, dress how they please etc..

Dead Heat    Joe Piscopo and Dirk Benedict ick  just ick

i'll have to go through my archives i'm sure i got more

sideorderofninjas
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2007, 11:17:07 PM »

Dead Heat had Joe Piscopo and Treat Williams as the stars not Dirk Benedict...

SideOrderOfNinjas
http://www.sideorderofninjas.com

"Wielding useless trivia like a katana."
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2007, 11:25:54 PM »

I got my copy in "Chilling Classics", one of those 50 movies for twenty bucks packs.
I'd read that review in the Psychotronic Video Guide and couldn't believe it when I stumbled on it.

A really weird scene has the doctor fantasizing about the monster slurping up rabbits, chickens, puppies, rats, etc. with its flytrap hands. 

I dearly love those 50 movie packs. They're like manna from Heaven!

I think I have every one of those 50 mega movie pack, I find them often at 'Big Lots' for as little as $10 a set, it's hit or miss with them sometimes they have them some times they don't. There are some real winner in those sets. Between those and Something Weird Video one can amass quite the bad movie collection.

Kroogur
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2007, 07:23:39 AM »

Dead Heat had Joe Piscopo and Treat Williams as the stars not Dirk Benedict...

Yup sorry i should have checked first i wasn't to sure but in a film that bad i naturally went with Dirk  TeddyR
Torgo

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2007, 04:39:10 PM »

I got subjected to some late 70's George Kennedy(!) movie this past weekend entitled "Just Before Dawn".

I would have to say that this movie maybe rivals Manos in terms of pure cinematic ineptitude.

The worst part is that it was a 2 disc special edition released by Media Blasters!

The director was Jeff Lieberman who some might know as the director of that other cinematic abomination known as Squirm.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2007, 05:57:58 PM »

I saw "Just before Dawn"not to long ago but I was drifting in out of sleep so I missed some parts. All I remember the girl killing one the manics, by shoving her arm down his throat.

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

Torgo

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2007, 07:49:02 PM »

I saw "Just before Dawn"not to long ago but I was drifting in out of sleep so I missed some parts. All I remember the girl killing one the manics, by shoving her arm down his throat.

Yeah, that was at the end.  Which is kind of funny, because the ending of the recent film Feast had a very similar scene in it.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 08:00:24 PM by Torgo » Logged

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
VogNhymn
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2007, 09:10:55 PM »

I really dig this film. I still have my old Paragon VHS copy and hold it dearly.

The worst was to me (off the top of my head) Mission Impossible 2,  Tarkan versus the Vikings and Toxic Zombies were  pretty horrible experiences for me.
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2007, 03:43:29 AM »

For sheer mindnumbing boredom, nothing beats Immortel Ad Vitam. Even Final Fantasy, the Spirits Within is more interesting.

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
amabush
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2007, 02:41:56 PM »

People out there must have seen 'From Hell It Came'. I don't think I've EVER seen such a fantastic bad movie. The tree monster costume works on the same principle as a hobble skirt, thus a two-year-old could escape it at a moderate rate of toddle. plus the creature kills people by falling on top of them while they stand and scream, rather than walking off at a smart pace.

Another is 'Empire of the Ants' which, splendidly, stars Joan Collins as an evil property developer. Some of that growth hormone from 'Frankenfish' whatever must have made its way into the ecosystem and had surprising effects on the local ant population. There are 3 types of special effect: jerky stop-motion ants (inexplicably) destroying a motor launch etc; ordinary-sized ants crawling over models of trees, roads, sheds etc (this makes the ants look average -size and the models very very small); lastly, off-screen assistants thrust huge rubber models of ants at the screaming cast. It's a hoot 'n' a holler, I promise you.
peter johnson

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2007, 05:39:44 PM »

Mother of Pearl . .
I have heard of this film, but never seen it --
I went to the review site & read your review of it --
This sounds too crazy to be believed, but, of course, this is where one goes to find films like these, and not down a dirty, disgusting, drug-addict & crack whore filled alley to meet our pusher . . .
Sorry . . .
Anyway, I am going to seek this monstrosity out the next chance I get . . . It sounds wholly amazing, and I'm surprised that I haven't seen it yet --
 BounceGiggle
peter johnson/denny crane

I have no idea what this means.
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2007, 06:40:06 PM »

I hate Star Oddysey. It s sooooo boring. the only redeemable quality is the robot boxing matches where the robot keeps hitting the ref.

So far my favorite unintetional comedy is SUPER INFRAMAN!

Little girl- "Im lost!"

Infra man-"Its ok! look! ill do a trick! HUP!"

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2007, 09:13:23 AM »

Oh dearie me ~ I think I've already seen two South African made films on this thread. Dracula 3000 and From Dusk Till Dawn 2TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
CoreyHeldpen
Bad Movie Lover

I think these komodos need to leave this cruise.

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2007, 02:51:47 PM »

One simple little word makes me giggle like a stoner whenever I hear it, because it reminds me of a hilaiously crappy film: REPTILIAN

"The only three things I hate are demons, malfunctioning robots, and monster movies that don't show you the monster."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst (most badly made, laughable) bad movie you've seen? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.