Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:00:08 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Catwoman (2004) « previous next »
Poll
Question: Did you like the film Catwoman?
Yes - 1 (3.2%)
No - 2 (6.5%)
Don't even remind me - 9 (29%)
Me......Ouch ! ! ! - 3 (9.7%)
Now I can say that I love Gigli - 2 (6.5%)
Haven't seen it yet - 14 (45.2%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Catwoman (2004)  (Read 11432 times)
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2007, 10:47:11 PM »

Catwoman had been in development hell ever since Batman Returns came out. Usually when a movie gestates that long, it doesn't end up being any good.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
CoreyHeldpen
Bad Movie Lover

I think these komodos need to leave this cruise.

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2007, 09:39:16 PM »

Oooooooooooooh, jeebus, Catwoman. It had potential to at least be a fun popcorn flick in my book, but even with Halle Barry in a skimpy leather outfit it sucked. Halle, your above this. What the hell were you doing? Come on, you've got it all, looks, talent, so why did you waste both on this steaming pile of rancid kitty litter?

"The only three things I hate are demons, malfunctioning robots, and monster movies that don't show you the monster."
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 05:08:43 PM »

I havent seen this, nor do I want to. Why the hell does she need that stupid suit? What i really liked about BATMAN BEGINS is that they really granted function to the batsuit, making every detail to the outfit nessesary to Batman's crime fighting.

What REALLY gets me about the Catwoman suit is those EARS. Whats with the ears?! Serioulsy! Why those EARS??! Maybe i should watch it anyway just to have a more educated veiw on it.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Torgo

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 10:55:13 PM »

What's really funny about this movie is that Halle Berry's stunt double was actually a man.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Kooshmeister
The King of Koosh!
Bad Movie Lover

Must have caffeine...

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2007, 05:58:38 AM »

Just wanted to point out, the angle with the skin cream having negative side effects really, really reminds me of the face cream product "Renuyu" that turned Matt Hagen into Clayface in the Batman animated series.

That show was gold. I don't wanna sound sexist or anything but one reason I refused to see Catwoman was because the villain is a woman in charge of a cosmetics company (or so I've been told). I can think of few villains that are more cliched. The cartoon, in Clayface's origin story, avoided this pitfall by having the cosmetics company president be a man, and a big bruiser of a man at that.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 06:03:26 AM by Kooshmeister » Logged
cloe hatton
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2009, 08:43:56 PM »

I   love cat women even though I just watched it 1 min. ago. ye ha hot Buggedout Thanks for letting me share.
Cassie B.
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2009, 08:49:23 PM »

I love the movie cat women because when she cut her hair she looked way better hot And also when the brings her back to life that is totally cool because I have 5 cats in my house
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2009, 06:29:49 AM »

In all honesty, it wasn't as bad as I though it would be.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2009, 11:38:07 AM »

she may look sexy in her outfit, but the story doesn't follow in the character characteristics: her name should be Selina Kyle, should live in Gotham City, and should not be a hair product designer! TeddyR

yeah no.
Jim H

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2009, 04:17:54 AM »

Small | Large

Nice.

Yeah, it's pretty terrible.  Some TRULY awful editing, bad fight scenes, a ludicrous origin story...  It just all stinks.  And the Catwoman costume is probably the worst superhero costume I've ever seen.  It's just so bad it boggles the mind.  That it's revealing is redundant - all superhero and superheroine costumes are.  The design is still terrible.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2011, 10:32:18 PM »

I have to bring this topic back because I heard the dumbest and I mean dumbest excuse to say that Halle Berry was good in the movie.  She was sexy and that was good enough to justify that she was good and the movie was also fine because of that.  Oh yeah, and the costume was great.  Now the person who told me this was my own mom.  I'm going to explode!

I even explained to her why it was bad performance and why the film and Halle Berry was bad, but nope.  Refuses to listen and say the movie is good and that I'm wrong.  I know everyone has their own opinion, but I felt I just got trolled in my home!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 09:17:36 AM »

I put "haven't seen it yet" only because there wasn't an option without the "yet" part.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 01:40:29 PM »

Well.....it was a very strange film. I did enjoy seeing Ms. Berry in the Catwoman outfit. It made little sense and is easily one of the worst adapations of a comic book character ever.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
spongekryst
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2011, 02:31:54 PM »

I want to see it, but I don't know why, I geuss I just hate my brain. With this and my recent Steven Seagal marathons. I am just asking for it. My head hurts.
mrgb46
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2011, 10:00:12 PM »

The movie was nothing but a huge hair ball!!  When Matt Lauer of The Today Show told her that the costume showed off her body or that it looked sexy or words to that effect,Halle said she didn't see it or didn't know what he was talking about.Hell,I can't remember it word for word,but it was close to it..
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Catwoman (2004) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.