Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:05:10 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 146
Author Topic: World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)  (Read 736505 times)
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #1080 on: September 11, 2013, 08:57:23 PM »

"If You Only Knew" by the WWF Wrestlers.  From "Piledriver: The Wrestling Album 2."
Small | Large

Piledrivers abound.
Small | Large

Steve Austin Tribute. Cult of Personality.
Small | Large

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #1081 on: September 11, 2013, 08:58:30 PM »

Imo this was the BEST wresting game ever made. WWF Wrestlefest arcade.

What was YOUR favorite wrestling game?

Me...I still play WWF No Mercy for the N64.  Great graphics, roster, etc.

VenomX73
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1082 on: September 12, 2013, 08:05:53 AM »

Me...I still play WWF No Mercy for the N64.  Great graphics, roster, etc.

Yes. That was awesome... my 2nd favorite. Thumbup

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1083 on: September 29, 2013, 07:39:19 PM »

This is how Undertaker should retire.

Small | Large

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #1084 on: September 29, 2013, 08:49:57 PM »

I'm really enjoying the Administration angle going on in WWE right now. Just wish they wouldn't throw away Zack Ryder and Justin Gabriel as fodder for the Shield. Would really like to see those guys step up as surprise contributors in support of Daniel Bryan. Triple H and Stephanie are delightfully evil and twisted and one just wants to see their eventual comeuppance hopefully after a good, sustained long build. Still find Orton rather bland as the face of WWE though although at least he seems to have gone back to being the Viper who doesn't give a damn about injuring others once more. Too bad they don't have some charismatic young talker to fit that role instead...Cody Rhodes perhaps could be adapted to it, maybe?

TNA meanwhile is trying to recycle the 2011 CM Punk angle with AJ Styles and Dixie Carter. Sadly while Styles is a terrific wrestler, Carter has been terribly unconvincing in her role as evil b***h so far. She's no Mr. McMahon, that's for sure. TNA has fantastic wrestlers, their storylines however tend to be utter crap.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
VenomX73

« Reply #1085 on: October 03, 2013, 08:35:02 PM »

Small | Large

Joey Styles: "Oh my gooooodddd!"

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1086 on: October 03, 2013, 09:56:59 PM »

TNA meanwhile is trying to recycle the 2011 CM Punk angle with AJ Styles and Dixie Carter. Sadly while Styles is a terrific wrestler, Carter has been terribly unconvincing in her role as evil b***h so far. She's no Mr. McMahon, that's for sure. TNA has fantastic wrestlers, their storylines however tend to be utter crap.

To be fair TNA was fantastic before Hogan came in and turned everything to complete and utter crap.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #1087 on: October 04, 2013, 04:48:49 PM »

To be fair TNA was fantastic before Hogan came in and turned everything to complete and utter crap.
Depends which era you watched. I watched TNA during the weekly ppv's on Wednesday's. I was shocked it lasted. Once they got to Spike, they had a decent run. Can't entirely blame Hogan. There's writers and executives above him. Although, he obviously has some influence.

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #1088 on: October 04, 2013, 08:00:34 PM »

Goldberg pretty much says his entire career was a fluke. 
Small | Large

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #1089 on: October 04, 2013, 08:11:12 PM »

Small | Large

cqmorrell
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1090 on: October 04, 2013, 08:45:44 PM »

Depends which era you watched. I watched TNA during the weekly ppv's on Wednesday's. I was shocked it lasted. Once they got to Spike, they had a decent run. Can't entirely blame Hogan. There's writers and executives above him. Although, he obviously has some influence.

TNA would be in much better shape, financially and otherwise, if for once they decided to stop with the potshots and focus on ironing out all the problems with their own company before they even acknowledge there's such a thing as "WWE". Paying your talent is more important than getting four world title designs in six years, Dixie.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #1091 on: October 04, 2013, 10:31:52 PM »

Building your talent is also very important too. TNA has always been terrible at that.  AJ Styles, Bobby Roode & James Storm are about the only guys they really built up over the years and nowadays only Styles is taken seriously out of them. Guys like Sting and Angle and Hardy should have been used to put over bright up and coming talent or at least build them up. Some of the celebrities, MMA guys and other non-wrestling athletes they've had on there had to have been a terrible waste of money over the years too. The best period I liked TNA was when Samoa Joe first came in and was feuding with Styles and Christopher Daniels, also liked some of the Raven stuff even if his career was on its last legs and some of the AMW (Storm & Harris) stuff believe it or not. They had some great tag feuds so I guess that was what - 2004-2006? Nowadays I like Austin Aries, Chris Sabin but those two should be battling each other - not in some four way gimmick match. TNA's storylines are terrible these days...Sabin turning heel has some mild interest. The rest seems so forgettable although Bully Ray had a decent match with Ken Anderson a few weeks back on there. I find that TNA tends to build to a potentially interesting match only to normally turn it into some horrible gimmick match...think they have a long history of doing that actually.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
VenomX73

« Reply #1092 on: October 08, 2013, 05:58:18 PM »

Curt Hennig aka Mr. Perfect and Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon. 1985.

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #1093 on: October 08, 2013, 09:00:39 PM »

ECW!
Small | Large

Sandman's return to ECW gets a huge pop.  For a small arena...it's loud.  And great seeing everyone singing Metallica.
Small | Large

cqmorrell
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1094 on: October 22, 2013, 04:36:40 PM »

Don't know if this is "off topic" here or not, but how many people are looking forward to WWE 2K14's release?
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 146
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.