Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:53:59 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 146
Author Topic: World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)  (Read 736431 times)
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2011, 10:59:16 PM »

ECW 2000 was, well, scary.

Good wrestlers: CW Anderson, Tajiri, Super Crazy, Little Guido.

But virtually no good tv shows and no business.  No wonder they went out of business.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Nightowl
Bad Movie Lover

Local TV-Movie Nerd!

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2011, 06:20:49 PM »

I use to love wrestling. I haven't watched it since WWF became WWE. I loved the stone cold vs. mcmahon years. Now its just silly and goofy.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2011, 12:06:45 AM »

The Rock coming back Monday night really took me back to when I was a teenager and just looked at him in awe.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2011, 12:46:11 AM »

It was a great moment, seeing the Rock back in a WWE ring.

JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2011, 08:43:46 AM »

Without a doubt, the most entertaining speech in WWE in a long time...just the Rock talking is way more entertaining than anything else they have to offer on TV these days although I did like C.M. Punk's dastardly style win over Cena too. The Rock's comments about Cena had me rolling in laughter. "U can't see me" (squeaky voice)

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2011, 09:56:47 AM »

It says a lot when a guy who's been gone 7 years gets a bigger ovation than guys who've been 'popular' for the past 5.

venomx
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2011, 01:10:20 PM »

I'm happy Rock is back, WWE needs him really bad! ROCK VS CENA! = AWESOME.

I heard rumors and read somethings that some old school wrestlers may be showing up for Mania?

If so... I want to see Ultimate Warrior, PSYCHO SID and "Macho Man" Randy Savage make a come back!!!

BTW... a question whats going on with Hogan and TNA last few months anything? NWO? Nothing good?

JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2011, 01:21:25 PM »

Looking at the card for TNA's most recent PPV, it looks like it featured mainly former WWE mid-carders and old WWE style storylines. The days of Samoa Joe, A.J. Styles and Christopher Daniels stealing the shows seem to be done.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2011, 01:03:41 AM »

It says a lot when a guy who's been gone 7 years gets a bigger ovation than guys who've been 'popular' for the past 5.

Yes it does, an excellent point made on your part. The Rock didn't run buckshot over the entire roster like Cena has for the last 4 years or so.

Although to be fair Miz has only been gained popularity this year.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2011, 09:49:22 AM »

Yes it does, an excellent point made on your part. The Rock didn't run buckshot over the entire roster like Cena has for the last 4 years or so.

Although to be fair Miz has only been gained popularity this year.
Miz is gonna be one to keep an eye on.  He has the potential to be another big breakout star.  Given his past with MTV and 'reality shows' and the press he got winning their title, only a matter of time.

10,000 Volt Ghost
Ancient Radiation
Bad Movie Lover

Ancient Radiation

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2011, 03:38:40 PM »

I started watching it again after a 6-8 year hiatus. I like the Miz, the guy that looks like William Regal 2(I think he has Nexus or something) and that guy that comes out to Flight of the Valkyries.

I saw the advertisement for the elimination ppv and heard they were using the HOWIE SCREAM which made me chuckle.

RIP Benoit :(

John Hancock
JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2011, 03:44:49 PM »

Looks like it's going to be Cena vs. Miz for Miz's WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 27 & Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio for Edge's World Heavyweight Championship. The rumor mill has Undertaker vs. Triple H in the works too with HBK as possible special guest referee. Was kind of hoping perhaps Sting would join WWE and shock us all but it doesn't look like it. Trish Stratus made her return at Elimination Chamber and apparently will be a new trainer on Tough Enough...seems they set up an angle with her & Kelly Kelly against Laycool. The promos definitely seem to be pointing to an Undertaker return tonight. C.M. Punk vs. Randy Orton in a grudge match seems pretty likely for Wrestlemania too and likely some type of match with Big Show vs. The Corre.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2011, 01:36:31 AM »

After RAW it's becoming a little clearer what's going to happen ina  few weeks at the biggest show of the year. I'm hoping for a good build up and that unlike the last two years ( Taker vs Michaels, Taker vs Michaels 2) it don't be a one match show.

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2011, 12:39:39 PM »

I started watching it again after a 6-8 year hiatus. I like the Miz, the guy that looks like William Regal 2(I think he has Nexus or something) and that guy that comes out to Flight of the Valkyries.

I saw the advertisement for the elimination ppv and heard they were using the HOWIE SCREAM which made me chuckle.

RIP Benoit :(
Daniel Bryan is a great wrestler.  He's the one using "Flight of the Valkyries."  He's very much like a Benoit type. 

After RAW it's becoming a little clearer what's going to happen ina  few weeks at the biggest show of the year. I'm hoping for a good build up and that unlike the last two years ( Taker vs Michaels, Taker vs Michaels 2) it don't be a one match show.
A few of the matchups look promising.  CM Punk/Orton should be entertaining.  Miz/Cena with Rock as the Special Ref.  HHH/Undertaker with HBK as the Ref.  Lawler vs. Cole should be interesting considering Cole's lack of experience but, eh.

JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2011, 07:45:32 PM »

Personally I think Alberto Del Rio is a great heel too and I hope he wins the World title. Him vs. Edge should be pretty solid too. Definitely WWE seems to focused on building new stars which is the way to have a bright future IMO. And then you have solid veterans like HHH & Undertaker who you know will steal the show most likely. Wonder if we will get Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan...seemed to be hinting at something between them on Raw. Morrison had some great matches with Sheamus and Bryan had a good one a while back on Raw. Sheamus is limited but really has worked hard to help other guys get ahead lately (either that or he's in the doghouse for some reason?)...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 146
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.