Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:11:55 AM
714463 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  kid lying in bed bounce a baseball werewolf roof « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: kid lying in bed bounce a baseball werewolf roof  (Read 25641 times)
Braunshweiger
New Visitor

« on: April 07, 2007, 05:41:40 PM »

This movie is made before 1986.

A kid lying in his bed bounce a baseball against the roof
And a werewolf? is on the roaf/attic and make a hole in the roaf and jump down into the kids room.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 07:09:26 PM »

Wish I had a copy to check for this scene, but the movie I think of is "Silver Bullet."  Does anyone have a copy or can they verify the baseball bouncing scene?  I am associating "kid" and "werewolf" here, but the baseball bit sounds familiar and I think it was from "Silver Bullet."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090021/

The thing that many people remember about the movie is the kid wounding the werewolf/priest with a rocket (firecracker) and the kid's souped-up wheelchair/all-terrain-vehicle.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Snivelly
Bad Movie Lover

....a heady mix of ignorance and enthusiasm.

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 08:56:27 PM »

That does sound like Silver Bullet, but I don't recall the werewolf from that one getting in the kids room.  Maybe you've got a couple of scenes mashed together.

Oh yeah, I'm new, hi.   TeddyR

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't the sport for you.
akiratubo

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 07:11:37 AM »

The only thing that comes to my mind is Fright Night 2.  One of the "vampires" could take a werewolf-like form, and he was quite incompetent.  It seems that he accidentally fell through someone's roof, though maybe not a kid's ...

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Braunshweiger
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 08:37:47 AM »

Ok thanks.

But arenīt those movies pg or so.
If i recall correct the werewolf/monster screams like a lion then mauls the kid/teenager to death :)

Or maby i was so young and found it scaryier than it was.
Snivelly
Bad Movie Lover

....a heady mix of ignorance and enthusiasm.

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 12:02:23 PM »

Oh, I didn't think of Fright Night 2, that definitely wasn't PG, was it?

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't the sport for you.
Braunshweiger
New Visitor

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 01:47:20 PM »

Ok my english isnt that good.
I mean the movies SB & FN 1 & 2 arenīt "HORROR" with gore, its more "fun scary".

Ive seen booth Silver Bullet & Fright Nigth 1 & 2
and dont recall seing the scene when a boy/young man bounch a ball up to the roof and back.

The movie im looking for i think starts off with the boy getting killed in his bed,in the first scene, after he bounced a ball agains his roof
and that sound attracted the monster to  rip apart the roof.
I dont know why the monster was there becourse my parents woud not let me see the rest of the movie.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 01:51:54 PM by Braunshweiger » Logged
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 06:29:36 AM »

highly doubt its fright night 2, it very well could be silver bullet but i dont think so. never does the werewolf set foot in corey haims(or any other little kid in the movie) house until the end but he smashes through a window in the living room. on the contrary there is a scene where an expecting mother is overdosing on sleeping pills is attacked by the werewolf after having climbed up the side of her house and on to a balcony type landing then smashes through her double glass doors and kills her. so that could be where your "roof" memory comes from if indeed it is silver bullet.

im very curious as to what this is, some type of werewolf type creature smashing through a kids celing and mauling him to death? that actually sounds scary to me, i used to have dreams that i heard something in my attic rustling around and a creature burst through my celing and did the very same thing.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 06:41:42 AM by Joe » Logged
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 12:14:48 AM »

Definitely not Silver Bullet. It's probably my favorite werewolf film and I know it inside and out. I too am curious as to what this film may be. I wonder if it's kin to the mysterious werewolf film I posted about not too long ago?  Question  TeddyR

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
andy
New Visitor

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 09:14:32 AM »

the film was Steven King's Silver Bullet. Corey Feldman was the crippled kid and Gary Busey was the dad who I think turns out to be the werewolf! really, really bad film.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 02:07:22 PM »

I don't know about the "kid lying in bed bounce a baseball werewolf roof," but Gary Busey was the uncle, not the father of Corey Feldman, and not to give it away as to who was the werewolf, but it was not Gary Busey. I've seen the film.
PaulieB
New Visitor

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 05:54:24 AM »

I thought it might be "The beast must die" but on watching it there's no kid and certainly no basketball.
Justy
Bad Movie Lover

Oh the humanity!

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 07:31:56 PM »

Would you believe that there is a Werewolf Movies.com?

http://www.werewolf-movies.com/index.php

I thought that I would try to help, but damn! There are a ton of them. If you have the time you can just start browsing through them. It's actually a really cool site.

-----------------------------------------
"Hey that's great, but who're the Chefs?"
-----------------------------------------
Super Dave Osborne
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 12:08:19 PM »

It was Corey Haim in SB, not Feldman :)
316zombie
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2007, 06:58:30 PM »

this is a story in an anthology movie,i'm sure of it.i think it might be in the tenement,or terror of the wolf..let me do some checking as soon as i have a bit more time...
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  kid lying in bed bounce a baseball werewolf roof « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is Đ 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.