Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:22:50 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What do the B-filmers look like? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 41
Author Topic: What do the B-filmers look like?  (Read 325083 times)
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2007, 12:36:00 PM »

This is me and my friend Kim at a B-film meeting, provacatively posing for the camera (Of course, this isnt what it looks like; the depraved orgy didnt occur until later....).

From left: My friends Anthony, Joe (leader and founding member of the B-film Society) and Mary Ann, who has just recently passed away.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 02:38:15 PM by Fausto » Logged

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
peter johnson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2007, 02:59:01 PM »

Oh, I'm sorry, Trevor!!
I never got it before that you are your own Avatar!  Hiding in plain sight, as it were --
Again, I regret missing the opportunity to hoist a beer with Andrew, our fine-looking Marine Avatar -- That B-Master group shot reminds me of so many cast photos from so many productions.
Okay, stuffed bunny if you say so, Zapnaroth.  Thing looks like a carnivorous Tribble to me . . .
peter johnson/denny crane

I have no idea what this means.
Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2007, 04:33:01 PM »

If I had any online I'd post them or have them on the MySpace page, Ignatz will have to do for now.

I have a few I could get scanned in, but most are me holding new additions to the extended family or older ones with my old glasses, perpetual bad hair days, 30 extra lbs., and looks of being p**sed off or impatient that long standing depression and lack of self-esteem brings out so well in photos. I'm getting better, for now.

I'm thinking of going for a digital camera with part of my tax refund, maybe some images then. My old 35mm has had it, and between the new family members, new neighbors (minature horses), and seeking outdoor hobbies, I could use a new one.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2007, 05:26:42 PM »

Ok. Just to show I'm a good sport,I'll show me sans drunken makeup job...this was with my son Jed,about 7 years ago,at his school conference meeting. I look the same,minus the long hair...gulp..here gooes(sigh)....

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Javakoala
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2007, 09:41:18 PM »

Oh, god, does anyone REALLY want to see this?

No complaints please.

Didn't I see you on the cover of a Lynyrd Sknyrd Album? I think it was Gimmme Back My Bullets...?   Wink

Shhhhhh!!!!!  Dammit!  I died in the plane crash.  Oh, and Elvis and Jim Morrison say, "Hi."
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2007, 10:35:15 PM »

RCMerchant, I have to say that you look different by candlelight.  And, Javakoala, one year for Halloween you simply must paint your face blue and red, put on some leather armor, and strap a sword to your back.  I think it might be as fitting as KYGOTC's Joker.

Oh, and why is it that I think we need to mix Alex B's photo with Fausto's most recent.  You definitely need to get Kim some fishnets.

Sweet I was on an LSD when I was in the Navy!  TeddyR

I am always sick as a dog for the first few days I am on a ship.  For some reason, my body hates to adapt to stuff like that.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2007, 10:56:13 AM »

http://www.geocities.com/darksider66/mark.html

This is from my college radio station days...please note the vintage Winger album I'm pointing at...nothing much has changed although my hair is a LOT longer now...

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2007, 03:39:14 AM »

BounceGiggle Hi peter, if you think that pic is, like, yukkies, wait til I update the thing. That was taken in 1990, b.t.w.  TeddyR I am really starting to peel out.

Nice picture of the BMovieMasters, Andrew ~ the guy on the right in front with the large drink, could that be the famous Apostic?  Drink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2007, 09:16:30 AM »

Well, this pic is about a year old.  Here is me with my daughter.  She's got a lot more hair now-a-days (and she moves much much quicker now too lol). 

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2007, 12:15:52 PM »

Nice picture of the BMovieMasters, Andrew ~ the guy on the right in front with the large drink, could that be the famous Apostic?  Drink

Yes, that is the most amazing Apostic.  I am  uncertain why he looks like  he has a beef with the camera operator.  Funny, I cannot think who is holding the camera.  It could be Paul, Ken Begg's friend and often technical guru for Jabootu.com.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Oldskool138
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2007, 01:05:02 PM »

I am always sick as a dog for the first few days I am on a ship.  For some reason, my body hates to adapt to stuff like that.

Yeah, we always had that problem with our Marines.  It was uncanny.  We wouldn't be out of the harbor and half of our troops were turning as green as their BDU's.  Smile

Don't feel bad.  One sailor I knew had to man his underway station with a barf bag under orders of the captain.  That guy would turn three different shades of green during normal weather at sea.   BounceGiggle  I only got nauseous once (in four years) but that was during a hurricane.

He learned almost too late that man is a feeling creature... and because of it, the greatest in the universe........
-Dr. Paul Nelson (Peter Graves)

That gum you like is going to come back in style.
-The Man from Another Place
Tempest
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2007, 02:56:36 PM »

That guy is just awesome, Tomb.  Do you have a picture of him in the real stuff?

Andrew looks just like I figured he would.  No nerve endings!  I knew it!   TeddyR

Let's see... picture of me...  Here we go.

So, which one are you?
Menard
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2007, 07:02:32 PM »

So, which one are you?

Zap would be the one with less hair. TeddyR
Susan
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2007, 10:32:22 PM »

Coffin Joe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2007, 10:56:17 PM »

Susan is HOT.

I can smell ants.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 41
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What do the B-filmers look like? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.