Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:53:06 AM
712926 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  ONCE MORE INTO THE "UP ALL NITE" BREACH, DEAR FRIENDS! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ONCE MORE INTO THE "UP ALL NITE" BREACH, DEAR FRIENDS!  (Read 22648 times)
The Locust
« on: May 02, 2007, 01:45:21 AM »

Sorry for all the questions guys, hopefully this one will be the last for a little bit.
Another USA UP all nite movie, I believe.  This one featured lots of chicks in their skivvies, (no surprise there) but one of them would turn into a sort of "Fish/Lizard" monster thing, that had a sort of strange proboscis hanging from it's face. I want to say it looked somewhat Swamp Creature-ish, with some fins up by it's head.  I also believe that her victims were found with holes, somewhat like a vampire bite.
Thanks A Million!
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 01:55:30 PM »

Sounds like a Larry Buchanan movie (CURSE OF THE SWAMP CREATURE or CREATURE OF DESTRUCTION which itself is a remake of SHE CREATURE), or given the ladies not wearing much, perhaps a remake of one.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 03:14:44 PM »

Loose association thinking here, and I am not getting a good match.  JaseSF's suggestion of "Creature of Destruction" is not a bad one.  The best two matches I get, besides that one:

The She-Creature
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0050957/

or

The Horror of Party Beach
http://www.badmovies.org/movies/horrorparty/

Other possibles that loosely match:

Evil Spawn
http://www.badmovies.org/movies/evilspawn/

The Wasp Woman (1995)
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0114896/

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
The Locust
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 04:32:02 PM »

It's Possible to have been a re-make, but it was fairly new, in that bad 80's color.  I also want  to say that during most of the killings, the mutated girl had a red teddy on.  And I think the victims had only one hole in their necks, but I could be getting a couple of movies mixed up.  Thanks for the help guys!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 04:59:29 PM »

A guess...I know it's a longshot...the LORELYS GRASP (1976)? About a she monster who attacks girls and drinks their blood.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
countorlok
New Visitor

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 09:30:33 PM »

is it "giant sized man-thing". similar to swamp thing, but has a long thin nose kinda like an elephant trunk that he smells fear with. Question

confucious say: elevator smell different, to midget
VogNhymn
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 11:27:38 PM »

Just a guess. How about "Creatures of the Abyss?" Has fish monsters and lots of scantily clad women.
Small | Large
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 11:29:39 PM by VogNhymn » Logged
66Crush
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 10:36:58 PM »

Blood Waters of DR.Z.
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 02:35:07 PM »

Wouldn't happen to be "STEPMONSTER" would it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108223/

There is a scene where the stepmother turns into her true form and wearing a nightie. She also has these rad protruding fin type things on the crest of her head and face. i also believe there are bite marks on the victim and someone describes them as "vampire like" or to that extent. i wish i had a friggen picture of the creature.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2011, 09:51:55 AM »

Wouldn't happen to be "STEPMONSTER" would it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108223/

There is a scene where the stepmother turns into her true form and wearing a nightie. She also has these rad protruding fin type things on the crest of her head and face. i also believe there are bite marks on the victim and someone describes them as "vampire like" or to that extent. i wish i had a friggen picture of the creature.

Here ya go....

Looks rather like a Jem'Hadar, wot?

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Keir
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 12:16:58 AM »

Definitely sounds like Fred Olen Ray's Witch Academy to me.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  ONCE MORE INTO THE "UP ALL NITE" BREACH, DEAR FRIENDS! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.