Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:56:07 AM
714431 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What have you been listening to? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 805 806 [807] 808 809 ... 966
Author Topic: What have you been listening to?  (Read 2679782 times)
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #12090 on: June 02, 2017, 08:53:32 PM »

Misfits
Small | Large

Small | Large

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #12091 on: June 02, 2017, 09:16:44 PM »

Hit from David Allan Cole

(Warning is not PC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #12092 on: June 03, 2017, 12:06:55 AM »

The Babe Rainbow -I know it's new (egad!) but it's so unashamedly pseudo hippy I like it anyway.
The only way I would hang out with a buncha hippies is for the chicks and drugs-otherwise-naaah!
I knew a buncha leftover hippies in upstate NY in 1978-I didn't dig that scene. I just wanted to get high and listen to loud fast music.

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12093 on: June 03, 2017, 12:11:19 AM »

the Velvet Underground
my freind Ethan usta shoot up-I never felt the need. Made me sick-I hate needles.

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12094 on: June 03, 2017, 12:30:38 AM »

The thing about the Ramones-the never changed they're look-or sound-EVER..
Or got played on the radio-at least not here in butt f**k michigan-or in NYC,for that matter!
Thats why they are my favorite band of all time.

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12095 on: June 03, 2017, 12:42:54 AM »

of course I aint changed my hairstyle or wore anything beyond my work clothes since 1978 either-so-it fits. I AM a Ramone,baby. (except when I went to the bars with my buddys Sam and J.D.- we wore our leathers with torn sleeve bluejean jackets over them-that I had covered mine with my art and bad logos.They did their own jackets-Sam was a dirt bike guy-he had bike patches on his-plus he drew a skull with a knife it's mouth wearing a confederate hat that said AC /DC instead of the flag-and J.D. had a big Godzilla patch on his on the back). Otherwise we just wore our ripped jeans and rock tees or flannels. I wore a lot of Dickies blue factory pants. We all wore boots. Good times.  Smile

at that time we were all big fans of ST-and in Michigan-that was not acceptable! I was in Ted Nugent country! I f**king HATE Ted s**t Nuggets!

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12096 on: June 03, 2017, 12:51:20 AM »

the more I listen to this-I like it-

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12097 on: June 03, 2017, 01:13:19 AM »

Wheeler Walker Jr.
WARNING: This is in no way good music-and I love the lyrics because he basicly mocks the place I live-which in in the middle of butt-f**k Trump country redneck morons-which-I really am one of-but have rebeling against my whole f**king life. AND-its not safe for work-unless your job is in a pig farm.
I mean-you know I'm a backwoods hick-cant spell worth a f**k.

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12098 on: June 03, 2017, 01:36:23 AM »

This is how life in Lawto Michigan is like-NO JOKE.
Oh-the music though this sucks.
They will steal black music-won't hang out with them,though. Unless They're "country" n****rs" who don't get too uppity.
I HATE RACISTS.

I recon you Trumpites-who who claim to be because it was "fasionable" might like it. I think most Trump surrporters on this board are middle class-and just voted for him because they profess to be "blue collar". The folks who voted for Trump are dum ass racist a***oles-as in this video-I live among them-and they did. MORONS.
So enjoy-this is for you deluded folks who thought you were helping these folks-and you were only helping Trumps bankbook-which is mostly located in Russia-thats why he sucks theyre dicks. YOU WERE SCAMMED! By a NY millionaire! SUCKERS!  Twirling

Well-heres the song-enjoy!  Smile

Small | Large

Dont get me wrong-and you will-I live among these folks-and I like mosta them-but many have dropped me-beacuse I live with a n****r .
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 01:41:58 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12099 on: June 03, 2017, 01:55:20 AM »

Truth to tell-I DO live among most of these folks-AND as in this song-they cop rap music-and I like this song because it is why I love living in the country-FREEDOM. And again-it's not really good music.

I just cant get the Trump thing-it just dont work for me. I watch the news every night-and no-not fake news,Trump-the only fae news is coming out of his mouth and the tin foil hats at FOX-but every other news network on planet earth-and he's a crook-and so is his cronies.
You voted in a game show millionaire who cheated people for money. WAKE UP! And who likely has holdings in Russia-like I said when this stared a looong time ago-he was in it for the MONEY.

(PS-if I can write s**t that makes now sense and misspell s**t-like our moron leader-so can I!-But I aint president....)
But his aint a bad song-no classic-but its ok...

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12100 on: June 03, 2017, 02:03:54 AM »

Actually-the more I listen to that s**t-its's a buncha rednecks doing rap music.

ITS REAL BAD. I like REAL redneck music-like this-

If yer gonna play hillbilly music-play it right. Leave out the "rap". Be true to yourself. ALWAYS.

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12101 on: June 03, 2017, 02:28:09 AM »

the reason I won't post any where else is because I get ganged up by conservatives-and I get no help whatsoevr-by folks  who I thought were my frreinds-only a Republican-Indy (who I love). I stand alone here-nobody is sticking up for me because they are  AFRAID.
I ain't. I speak my mind-and get bashed and trashed for it. So-that being said-I'm
leaving  this forum all together-cuz I got no freinds here.  The ones I do-you know who you are-far and in between. But you guys say nothing in my defense. This s**t with Trump is real-and I get no back-up. Thats how Nazi Germany started-because folks were afraid. I had Menard back in the day-but I stand alone now-becuase-well because-my freinds here are wishy washy and won't take a stand. Well-f**k you folks too-this is my last post.
One day you wake up and find out what side of the bed you are sleeping on.
Until then-bye!

I end this like the Pistols-ever feel like you got cheated? LOVE-to my freinds always-until the cows come home-

Its no fun no more-keep on kicking that dead horse,baby!  Thumbup
Ronny
"This is no fun."

Small | Large

« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:57:48 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #12102 on: June 03, 2017, 11:15:39 AM »

the reason I won't post any where else is because I get ganged up by conservatives-and I get no help whatsoevr-by folks  who I thought were my frreinds-only a Republican-Indy (who I love). I stand alone here-nobody is sticking up for me because they are  AFRAID.
I ain't. I speak my mind-and get bashed and trashed for it. So-that being said-I'm
leaving  this forum all together-cuz I got no freinds here.  The ones I do-you know who you are-far and in between. But you guys say nothing in my defense. This s**t with Trump is real-and I get no back-up. Thats how Nazi Germany started-because folks were afraid. I had Menard back in the day-but I stand alone now-becuase-well because-my freinds here are wishy washy and won't take a stand. Well-f**k you folks too-this is my last post.
Until then-bye!
I end this like the Pistols-ever feel like you got cheated? LOVE-to my freinds always-until the cows come home-
Ronny
"This is no fun."
http://youtu.be/3K3uAlyNL5o

I thought we were cool, but I can't help but take this personally.  If you feel no one defends you... what is there worthy of defense in what you wrote?  You don't vote.  Probably because politics are boring.  But why continue to ramble on about it?  A lot of us here agree with much of what you write.  But what's the point on a bad movies forum?  We come here to connect and share, maybe have a little fun.  Your anger is not fun.  I am your friend even if you think I'm not. 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 11:19:10 AM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #12103 on: June 03, 2017, 11:33:18 AM »

Until then-bye!
Ronny
"This is no fun."
http://youtu.be/3K3uAlyNL5o

I thought we were cool, but I can't help but take this personally.  If you feel no one defends you... what is there worthy of defense in what you wrote?  You don't vote.  Probably because politics are boring.  But why continue to ramble on about it?  A lot of us here agree with much of what you write.  But what's the point on a bad movies forum?  We come here to connect and share, maybe have a little fun.  Your anger is not fun.  I am your friend even if you think I'm not. 

I'm pretty much required to be neutral.

Also, although I hate Trump, I don't agree with the America's-turning-Nazi stuff. If I did, I'd stand up. Sure, Nazis are happy about Trump but most Trump supporters aren't Nazis, especially not the folks who post here. I disagree with their whole approach to America but this is not the forum to try to change their minds---if that were even possible (which it almost certainly isn't, especially not using confrontational language). I think we should talk about bad movies here. Save politics for Facebook/Twitter circle jerks.

Anyway, I'm listening to just bought and am listening to:

Pretty cool movie, the album is for fans of the movie only.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #12104 on: June 03, 2017, 01:42:53 PM »

Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 ... 805 806 [807] 808 809 ... 966
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What have you been listening to? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.