Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:30:38 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Wizard of Speed and Time « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The Wizard of Speed and Time  (Read 77621 times)
wondersquare
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2008, 12:49:18 AM »

sad but we may never see a dvd, theirs some problem i cant remember or find that kept him from releasing it on dvd.

as you already know it was released on vhs and laserdisk behind his back by the evil producer. (sadly though it may have never been released otherwise and i wouldnt have seen it)

i bought my copy from a now long gone video store way back in the early 90's, the cover was faded.

theirs a fanmad dvd and a laserdisk to dvd copy on torrents.
i've got both and i can reupload anywhere if needed

(its definitly not a b movie)
Phaux The Fox
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2009, 11:01:47 PM »

Best
Movie
Ever
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2009, 05:07:58 PM »

A friend of mine showed me it a while ago, and I loved it.  The song is one of the hightlights for me.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Draig Schwarzman
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 11:22:06 AM »

"What do marching tripods have to do with Chronos?"
[/b]

Well considering the majority of the Wizard's power were the STOP MOTION effects, A lot of which Mike discovered/Pioneered himself, I think it makes rather a lot of sense. Wizard of SPEED and TIME both INTEGRAL parts of stopmotion. :P
Kathy
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2010, 11:51:23 AM »

Had the pleasure of seeing this in a movie theater....

Jittlov was in Hollywood, FL for a convention appearance. The hotel was part of a complex with a shopping center and a two screen movie theater.  He was nice enough to bring a long a copy and everyone who came to the convention got to see it as part of the admission.

Thinking back on the film I sometimes think of it in the same vein as UHF...if you already get his humor, you'll love it. If not, you'll be scratching your head the whole time.

Sorry to hear that he's no longer in the business.  When I saw his credit in the movie Ghost I figured he'd decided to work completely behind the scenes doing effects - like that guy who made "Hardware Wars" who disappeared into Lucasfilm never to be seen again.   Bluesad
Felicity
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2017, 10:01:21 PM »

If anyone is still looking for a good quality download of The Wizard of Speed and Time, a friend of mine has one on his YouTube channel that’s transferred from LaserDisc. Uploaded with Mike Jittlov’s permission. Video j5a_00YVVkQ (or look for channel Jax184).
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Wizard of Speed and Time « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.