Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:45:27 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Unneccesary Movies « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Unneccesary Movies  (Read 13603 times)
BlackAngel75
Bad Movie Lover

eject...eject

« on: July 19, 2007, 02:03:23 AM »

Last thursday, when I went to the movies, I saw two thing that kind of disturbed my.  One was the poster of the Alvin & The Chipmunks with the Chipmunks looking more street than usual.  The other was a trailer for Rush Hour 3.  If Chris Tucker need the money, he should go back to stand-up.  I know Jackie Chan is getting old, but he should have some other projects other than Rush Hour 4, 5, and 6.  You guys got any movies past or present (and maybe future) that make you want to say "Hell no"!

We all know Bill is a little nuts, but George has actually tasted them.
-Betty White at the William Shatner Roast
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 06:27:02 AM »

i didnt even know they were making and alvin and chipmunks movie, like we need it.
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 06:54:31 AM »

i didnt even know they were making and alvin and chipmunks movie, like we need it.

Oh yes, Alvin and the 'munks are now apparently "street" instead of just rodents in long sweatshirts doing covers of Michael Jackson and the Beach Boys. And Jason Lee (who used to not suck) is playing Mr. David Seville... once more Hollywood sends a massive brown log down the flum ride of my childhood memories.

As for unneccesary movies, I just saw a banner ad at the top of this forum (Xenu help me) that reminded me Who's Your Caddy is coming out soon. Yes, the "urbanizing" of '80s comedies continues, this time with Caddyshack being the target. And the Tinsel Town cloning colossus marches on...

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
D-Man
Bad Movie Lover

Only my head is tiny...

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 07:53:33 AM »

You want an unnecessary movie?  Look no further than "Mac and Me."  BounceGiggle
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 11:39:17 AM »

* All DEATH WISH movies after part II (and even part II was questionable, but not as questionable as the other sequels)

* BEYOND THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE

* FRENCH CONNECTION II (not a bad movie, but certainly unnecessary)

* All sequels to THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN (again, some of them were okay, but they were all unnecessary)

* GREASE II

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Menard
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 11:48:01 AM »

* All DEATH WISH movies after part II (and even part II was questionable, but not as questionable as the other sequels)

No question in my mind, part 2 was unnecessary.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 12:10:11 PM »

I thought that made-for-television biopic of MC Hammer was pretty unnecessary.  Come to think of it, most celebrity biopics are very, very unnecessary.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
DodgingGrunge
Bad Movie Lover

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 12:16:37 PM »

No question in my mind, part 2 was unnecessary.

Bronson just wasn't wishing hard enough.  TeddyR

++josh;
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 12:37:11 PM »

THE LAND BEFORE TIME sequels . . . .  all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Oldskool138
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 01:06:20 PM »

Cedric the "Entertainer"'s  Lookingup reimagining of The Honeymooners.

Come to think of it...All movies staring Cedric the so-called "Entertainer" are pretty much unnecessary.

He learned almost too late that man is a feeling creature... and because of it, the greatest in the universe........
-Dr. Paul Nelson (Peter Graves)

That gum you like is going to come back in style.
-The Man from Another Place
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 04:26:24 PM »

mofo rising-  disagree on hammer!  there was a hilarious scene where he is filming a video called "pumps and a bump".  he was trying out a new image as a loverboy type.  this involved him wearing a speedo.  his daughter sees him making the video and laughs and he looks ashamed.  it was a great scene.

also,  as for unnecassary movies I say that Kiefer Sutherland movie "the sentinal" that came out last year.   It was like 24 but not as good and you had to pay for it.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 04:58:08 PM »

Alvin and the Chipmunks in da hood ... that's it we're in the end time, I'm sure of it. I can't wait to hear the chipmunks talking all ghetto and sh!t yo.

What next all we going to have Shaggy and Skooby turn out to be a couple of pot heads? they do eat all the time and remain amazingly thin.

We can call it Skooby Doobie.

Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 05:35:38 PM »

You want an unnecessary movie?  Look no further than "Mac and Me."  BounceGiggle

i used to love that flick when i was a kid, i actually like to watch it from time to time.
Menard
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 06:55:09 PM »

Alvin and the Chipmunks in da hood ...

Maybe that can be combined with the Leprechaun movie of Lep in the Hood; call it Gnawing on tha WoodTeddyR
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 07:10:20 PM by Menard » Logged
Pilgermann

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2007, 07:05:02 PM »

What I really hate is that the tagline on the poster says "They're back and bigger than ever!"  WOW, THAT MUST HAVE TAKEN FOREVER TO COME UP WITH!  I swear to God, everyone in the world of advertising is a complete idiot, or at least the s**theads who have the final say.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Unneccesary Movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.