Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:20:25 AM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  A Movie about Sex, Marriage, Frigidity, a sexual surrogate, and Psychiatry. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: A Movie about Sex, Marriage, Frigidity, a sexual surrogate, and Psychiatry.  (Read 74011 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 07:22:50 AM »

Is it the Ormond"s PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME? Just a guess...or perhaps one of those Emmanulle movies?   Question Hmm...Lemme do some reading up...

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
duhduh666
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 06:29:41 AM »

Definitely not part of the Emmanuele series. Im looking up Ron Ormond's Please Dont Touch Me. No, its not that one either. The movie is European or South American in look.
316zombie
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 04:56:06 PM »

this brings to mind a coffin joe movie,but i can't remember which one..night of the beast maybe?will check when i get home...
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2007, 10:41:34 AM »

i dont know the movie, but that was the best recolection of a film that ive read thus far here.
El Dogo
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2007, 10:30:24 AM »

I don't know his work, but based on stuff I've read, this sounds like it could be something directed and/or written by Joe Sarno.  He did a lot of sexploitation stuff with (for the time) heavy psychological elements.  The mask stuff sounds like something straight out of his oeuvre.

If it looked like it was from the '60s or '70s, I'd start there.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0765430/
duhduh666
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2007, 07:59:25 PM »

It's unlikely that it was a Jospeph Sarno. I am extremely doubtful that the film was American. I looked at sarno's filmography on IMDB. But thanks for the input.
316zombie
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 05:19:10 PM »

the coffin joe movies are south american,i think brazil or venesuela,anyway the language is portuguese..dangit!i can't find my boxset!
duhduh666
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2007, 07:24:36 PM »

316Zombie, Thanks for trying :)
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  A Movie about Sex, Marriage, Frigidity, a sexual surrogate, and Psychiatry. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.