Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:15:54 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Music Industry is the Devil! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Music Industry is the Devil!  (Read 4802 times)
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« on: October 13, 2007, 09:00:10 AM »

Last Wensday, my band, Jerry Seinfeld is the Devil opened for Bomb the Music Industry!, Which is one of my 5 favorite bands. They rule. Alot. But the show kinda sucked for me, though. See, I always like to dance around and get in the mosh pits at punk/ska shows, but since I was playing trumpet that night, I couldnt because if I did dance around to all the bands before us, I wouldnt be able to play the whole set. So I had to sit on the sidelines watching the skanking kids and the mosh pits and do nothing thru 4 different bands.
Then we were up and I figured all that lack of dancing was gonna be worth it, but as soon as our guitarist started up, I couldnt help but skankin right there on the stage. And when it was time for me to play, I couldnt play the whole song. This went on for our entire set because I would run out of breath. I was kinda p**sed. But thats ok though cuz  the crowd had a lotta fun with us and people danced and I even got a few compliments after the show, so thats cool.

THEN Bomb the Music Industry! played, and they were pretty awsome, but their lead singer was sick so as a result he was a little cranky and didnt preform all that well, but everyone still had a good time. I even got to play trumpet for their second to last song, so that was a plus.

Lesson learned: If you feel the urge to mosh, DO IT damn you, just not while you're on stage.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 12:58:08 PM by KYGOTC » Logged

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 09:12:36 AM »

Small | Large
Wait, this doesn't apply as much as I thought it would, dammit.

Umm, where did you guys get your name? Buggedout

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 09:31:36 AM »

Very cool.

You guys have opened up for some great bands.  The Toasters, Bomb The Music Industry, etc.  That's just great.  You guys are living the dream.

Don't know what it is about Bomb The Music Industry that I like so much.  They are kind of like the new Fugazi to me in that they don't really fit into any one category.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
KYGOTC

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 12:26:10 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adcPwd7Pf6w Wait, this doesn't apply as much as I thought it would, dammit.

Umm, where did you guys get your name? Buggedout

Ya know, Im not sure! The name was already there when I joined the band. And the odd thing is, the guys who named the band actually like Seinfeld alot!

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 08:46:49 PM »

You look different without your leopard skin drawers and pointy hair!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 09:11:08 PM »

I say mosh, 'cause not bein' cool really sucks.
Trust me, I know.  Lookingup

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Torgo

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 07:32:38 PM »

I've  taken an indefinite hiatus from music but my last band got to open for Sevendust at a local club that they played at. That was pretty cool as I think they're a cool band. 
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 08:09:06 PM by Torgo » Logged

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 07:44:23 PM »

I've  taking an indefinite hiatus from music but my last band got to open for Sevendust at a local club that they played at. That was pretty cool as I think they're a cool band. 

Saw Sevendust once at a huge outdoor rock festival that we have in the area each year.  Saw them along with Seven Mary Three and Nickleback and Puddle Of Mudd before either of them were famous.

A friend of mine was there and the lead singer of Sevendust would show up on stage on occasion.  My friend had no idea who they were and had never heard them.  I convinced him that the singer was actually Hootie of Hootie And The Blowfish and that he had decided to play hard rock rather than easy listening rock.  I never let him in on the joke.  For the entire Sevendust set, he kept screaming "HOOTIE!  HOOTIE!".  Absolutely hilarious.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
KYGOTC

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 01:20:19 PM »

Very cool.

You guys have opened up for some great bands.  The Toasters, Bomb The Music Industry, etc.  That's just great.  You guys are living the dream.

Don't know what it is about Bomb The Music Industry that I like so much.  They are kind of like the new Fugazi to me in that they don't really fit into any one category.

Yea, thats why I like them so much. I think if there was a was to describe them it would be that Bomb the Music Industry! is a combination of The Aquabats! and Against Me!, which by an amazing coincidence, all have exclamation points in their names!

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Music Industry is the Devil! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.