Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:27:08 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie  (Read 32125 times)
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

It's neVer over!

« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2007, 08:06:06 PM »

I think I am past due for a new chapter... But what shall I do? Should I kill Goatee nin myself? and what shall happen afterwards? It seems I am trapped to make yet another new character to further complicate things, the question is, what is his motive? And then... what is the purpose for killing Goatee ninja, only to have another character take his place? Buggedout

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
316zombie
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2007, 05:00:57 PM »

fire away with anything you like,love!our new characters are on hold for awhile,we lost a dear friend and will be gone taking care of the family until monday,at least..i look forward to reading your new stuff!
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

Manos...it's frightening!

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2007, 11:18:38 AM »

316zombie, sorry to hear about your loss. Take your time on posting - our story can wait until you're ready - that thread will always be here.  Your input has been great so far -wish there were more like ya jumpin in.

Briggs: remember this is a bad movie and I wouldn't worry yourself about any character motives or replacing them - let your creativity flow.  I just set him up simply because there are already a lot of "good guy" characters and I'm having trouble remembering/differentiating them all.   Plus, the loss of some characters could provide nonsensical motivation for some of the others.

Heck, anything goes really - we're at a gothic castle where any number of things can happen: evil (or good) twins could show up, secret affairs revealed, some experiment inside could merge characters, a bunch could die and be reborn, they could meet the beasties and thin out the roster, or we could have more evil lackies inside the castle to deal with, or the whole darn place could be a hologram.  Heck there could be a teleportation device inside, a time travel thingy, or they could break in just to find some nice folks having a picnic lol.  We could also keep killing him off and having him show up over and over again (whipping boy Kenny syndrome).

But yeah, overall, this is a bad movie and sensible coherent character motivations are almost prohibited :)  I say do your worst; heck I would like to see an unexpected betrayal (not Guy...at least not yet) and a little thinning of the cast. 

In my case, I'm at some point going to have to get some more action sequences ready.  Can't wait to read your stuff guys...take your time.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2007, 10:07:36 PM »

You mustn't forget that I am a wannabe professional writer, and as such consider it a challenge to bring continuity to the convoluted! (I am preparing a thesis on where the Neon Maniacs come from and exactly why they live so close to the Golden Gate Bridge TeddyR) I don't try to come across as a square, it's just my styyyyle TeddyR

Anywho, I got started on the next chapter tonight, hope to finish by sometime tomorrow. I have decided there will indeed be a new player with what may just be the beginnings of an interesting past with the doctors. Yes, he too shall be an anagram of an infamous German.

316zombie
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2007, 05:50:08 PM »

thanks y'all,i'm home for a few hours,then back out west,but i should have a computer available when i get back there,going to borrow a laptop...
briggs,i didn't know you wanted to be a writer,how cool!good luck to you,you're quite good,as is  mortal..this is weird,what should i call you both?me,i'm bear,or zombie,whichever you prefer...
looking forward to the new stuff!michael says he's holding the australians for a later date,or script,depending on his state of mind,lol,he's not dealing well with 3 teenage girls Drink.we'll see when i get back....he may feel the need to write by then!
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2007, 11:02:36 AM »

That all sounds good!  I am in the writing business as well although it doesn't count at all since it's nothing to do with creativity and I tend to keep things rather informal and slang-filled on a message board :)  Glad to know there are other writers 'round these parts :)  Anyway, I'm all game for what you have in store...would love to see some significant flashbacks or something; we haven't had any for awhile.  Can't wait to see/read what happens next.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2007, 06:12:22 PM »

New chapter up! I suppose it coulda been better but by now our regulars are probably clawin' for their fix Thumbup

316zombie
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2007, 04:29:04 PM »

and it's wicked cool,may i say!!!karma for you,my friend! i should go find peace tonight,bbl!
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2007, 07:39:51 PM »

Man, Briggs - hope I didn't ruin your new villain with the 80s reference and makin him a vampire with his plan to doublecross the evil doctor - it just kinda hit me and I had to do it.   Let me know if you had something totally else in mind and I will find a way to undo it.  Still, I find it pretty hilarious lol.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2007, 09:47:18 AM »

It perfectly normal Mortal, you know how long I take to get my thoughts together before posting Wink. Admittedly the 80s/monster thing was a bit out of the sky (What first came to mind is that you were doing another time travel thing/reference to SPO, having Anchimen the evil alt. universe Jin!), but it is just as much your story as it is mine. I think I can definitely work with this. Cheers Well, the vampire/betrayal part anyway. Richard Liberty doesn't really have the hair or the bod to be an 80s man

TongueOut

316zombie
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2007, 01:20:47 PM »

guys,is there still threads for your previous efforts?i'd love to read them! i don't think i'm searching with the right keywords to find them?
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2007, 01:53:38 PM »

Yes, the first two were started by Clockwork Canary and the 3rd by Corey Heldpen. Mortal Envelope tried to start a short one before Imminent Danger (Which is where our Melvin Nossex character comes from), but it never got off the ground and he requested it be deleted. Of the previous IBMs, only Super Porcupine Omelette was finished (Actually with 2 alternate endings, my version was epic!).

Unstarted pilot - Can't find 'er ._. it concerned a man being chased by a something and not much else

Super Porcupine Omelette - http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,113110.0.html
Super Porcupine Omelette Extended Ending - http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,115984.0.html

Corey's Bad Movie - http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,113785.0.html

Melvin Nossex - The ending was salvaged here!

316zombie
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2007, 02:00:19 PM »

thank you so much! you know,i started a game like this in an ebay group,ours was a romance/scifi/moster movie called the moss people,we never finished it,but it was fun while it lasted!maybe we could rewrite that for the next script....now,off to read!!
Mortal Envelope
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2007, 12:46:41 PM »

I've been wanting to read SPO again too - thanks for the link.  Actually, I was quite involved with a few other interactive movies (parts I through IV) at the agonybooth last year but I don't go there too much these days.

Too bad Corey's abruptly stopped -it could have been a good one too.  Anyway, I like where this one's going but I think Briggs gets to start the next one :)
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2007, 08:55:01 PM »

I think I'll be writing again soon: Must utilize Christmas break to fullest! Smile

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Reader Feedback: Interactive Bad Movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.