Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:47:12 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 818829 times)
Venomx73
« Reply #1245 on: June 29, 2012, 06:21:46 PM »

A Sega Genesis game you guys may like... it's fun with 2 players.

Small | Large
Couchtr26
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1246 on: June 29, 2012, 06:52:50 PM »

Couch:
ComixZone is on that Sonic's Genesis game. I recently picked it up for XBox360 and forgot how hard it was.

Sadly it seems to be a cult game as most I've talked to never heard of it. But I think by the time it came out, both PlayStation and N64 were out.

I used to play it on Sega Channel.

There is a similar one for me and it is ironic because the HVGN mentioned Metal Storm in his first episode.  I thought I remember that game.  It was one of the last games on the NES, I had a friend who was rather well off and he continued to buy games for old systems as the new came out.  There were some old NES games I tried that most forgot simply because it was in that last phase of its life.  Sadly, he moved when I was about 14 and so didn't get to see many late games for the 16 bit era with him.  He also owned a master system which was rather rare for my area in Lawton at the time. 

Ah, the good old days.
Cthulhu

« Reply #1247 on: July 02, 2012, 08:21:33 AM »

Don't s**t Your Pants.

One of the best games I've ever played. Old-school adventure game.

http://webstermontego.com/
You can play it for free here.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1248 on: July 05, 2012, 07:38:44 AM »

I've been putzing around with Final Fantasy XIII, thinking I had until the middle of next week to finish it, when my next game, Test Drive:  Ferrari Legends, was scheduled to arrive.  But now Amazon just e-mailed me that it will be here tomorrow.  Oh well, I guess that thrilling conclusion will have to wait   BounceGiggle

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1249 on: July 05, 2012, 09:13:24 PM »

Working on making a video that shows all the hidden bonuses, warps, and other tricks in Gradius.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
violntshags
Bad Movie Lover

flist@flistpodcast.com

« Reply #1250 on: July 09, 2012, 07:18:35 PM »

The Darkness II
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1251 on: July 11, 2012, 10:56:12 PM »

I got this yesterday, maybe 6 hours into it.

Got one of the coolest trophies in the game- Gorilla Thriller. Basically, you have to play as a female character and ride a gorilla up Wayne Tower. Epic is too much of a low word to describe the details of it. TeddyR TeddyR Smile

Got my first ever platinum trophy from this game!  Cheers

I finished the story part of Driver: San Francisco, and I must say that the party piece of car hopping is done well and the dialogue ranges from hilarious to WTF moments, like this one time I was in a car with an old lady and she said that she poisoned the driver's (I take over the driver's form, but the passenger can't see that) coffee and will die soon. BUT, and this is a big one (just how Sir Mix-a-lot likes it TongueOut Wink) this is one of the best games I've played, along with the fact that there are a lot of car movie references, including some movie challenges. Thumbup
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 10:48:26 AM by El Misfit » Logged

yeah no.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1252 on: July 13, 2012, 07:00:24 AM »

Got Test Drive:  Ferrari Racing Legends.  Played it for a couple evenings - found it equal parts boring and frustrating.  Got in this Ferrari 512 BB and it handled like somebody let half the air out of the tires;  it doesn't even turn, it just slews sideways and slides. 

Man, that was a waste of forty-five bucks.

Doing a second playththrough of Final Fantasy XIII.  Didn't like it the first time, but it kind of grew on me.  Once I read a walthrough on the internet and found out how the battle system was designed to work, and printed out a list of how much each weapon/accessory costs to upgrade, and what catalysts are needed to take each to its next level, it's not too bad.  Story is still poorly told, but oh well.

- Paulo Coelho
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1253 on: July 13, 2012, 08:49:11 AM »

Still rockin out to SKYRIM.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1254 on: July 26, 2012, 06:46:01 AM »

Still working on Final Fantasy XIII.  Finished my second playthrough a long time ago, now I'm doing the post-game grinding - got all my characters' abilities maxed out and now I'm killing these gigantic brontosaurus-looking things which occasionally drop items I need.  Think I'm kind of developing a thing for Fang  TeddyR

- Paulo Coelho
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #1255 on: July 26, 2012, 08:30:17 AM »

House Of The Dead: Overkill

zeronx
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1256 on: July 26, 2012, 09:46:41 AM »

Im alternating between a moded Fallout:New Vegas and Moded Skyrim. Mods make the game like new again. I love PC gaming :) That and Ive been table-top gaming and playing heroclix. NERDLYFFE!
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #1257 on: July 28, 2012, 09:06:57 AM »

Persona 4

Plot is better than most modern anime.

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1258 on: July 28, 2012, 01:24:47 PM »

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
JoeTheDestroyer
Random Text Crapper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1259 on: July 28, 2012, 09:19:18 PM »

Currently playing Unchained Blades for a staff review. It's actually a lot better than I expected, but still not great.  While it is a somewhat addictive dungeon crawler, it's missing a lot of the features that made previous DCs so much fun.  For instance, you can't create your own characters, and customization is pretty limited.  Dungeons are pretty complex and filled with traps, but lack challenging puzzles.

Latest reader review:
Crossbow (Atari 2600)
Latest staff reviews:
BC Racers (32X)
Dying Light (PS4)
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.