Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:26:42 PM
714481 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 827444 times)
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1365 on: August 04, 2013, 06:45:13 AM »

I'm playing Skyrim on my new PC - probably will be for a couple of months.  Love this game.  I haven't even started on either of the main quests or any of the faction questlines, just did the Dawnguard DLC (fought off the vampire invasion) and been putzing around with a lot of little side quests and miscellaneous stuff.  Got my house in Whiterun and adopted a couple of kids, now yesterday I bought a house in Solitude but I'm still debating about moving everything in there - I really like my cozy little place in Whiterun  Smile  And it's really convenient to the blacksmith's shop, right next door, and I do a ton of smithing.  

It's just such a gorgeous game with such an astounding variety of stuff to do, I'm always excited to play it and see what I can accomplish next.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 06:57:38 AM by Jack » Logged

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #1366 on: August 04, 2013, 12:34:24 PM »

I'm playing Skyrim on the X-360 and not really doing anything great, just play testing the character to see what types of upgrades he needs, and I'm enchanting and forging as necessary and making money with Thieves Guild missions on the side.  Getting killed here and there but not as much now as I have several Dragon Shouts and weapon\armor enchantments to give a Nord a fighting chance.   Now if I could only find who stole my sweet roll, and get over that arrow in the knee....  Wink BounceGiggle
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1367 on: August 04, 2013, 12:41:02 PM »

^ My kids in the game are always asking me if I brought them anything, so I give them sweet rolls and Orisch daggers.  I'm such a good dad  TeddyR

- Paulo Coelho
Couchtr26
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1368 on: August 05, 2013, 01:15:10 AM »

Jamestown been wanting to do vertical shooters for a bit.

Ah, the good old days.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #1369 on: August 05, 2013, 09:32:07 AM »

Ever try the Touhou games?

Puma81
Dedicated Viewer

B-movie Excavator

« Reply #1370 on: August 06, 2013, 09:15:17 PM »

Dishonored
COD: MW2
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

DRINKING CINEMA! (drinking games for movies) >>>http://drinkingcinema.com/<<<
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1371 on: August 08, 2013, 02:11:37 PM »

At a friend's house playing Just Cause 2 on the 360.

yeah no.
cqmorrell
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1372 on: August 10, 2013, 09:31:32 AM »

Ooh, I love those. Got the first five titles that were for PC-98, been playing them in Lunatic mode.
Javakoala
« Reply #1373 on: August 11, 2013, 03:13:50 AM »

Playing Dragon's Crown, a side-scrolling fantasy hack-n-slash. I do enjoy it. Only problem I really have is that so much gets going on the screen that I completely lose track of where my character is.

Still, a very nice game for folks who love to grind/loot to their heart's desire from the slightly demented folks at Vanillaware.

Small | Large
Puma81
Dedicated Viewer

B-movie Excavator

« Reply #1374 on: August 11, 2013, 12:54:39 PM »

I just beat this one last night.
VERY good game.

DRINKING CINEMA! (drinking games for movies) >>>http://drinkingcinema.com/<<<
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #1375 on: August 14, 2013, 02:49:05 PM »

^ My kids in the game are always asking me if I brought them anything, so I give them sweet rolls and Orisch daggers.  I'm such a good dad  TeddyR

Oh yeah you're a great dad!  BounceGiggle
I have a stash of vampire armor, vampire boots and a few magical weapons in the kids' trunk. Hey, I work for the Dawnguard and I get the free regularly, lol  Cheers
VenomX73

« Reply #1376 on: August 14, 2013, 04:19:34 PM »

I can't wait for Battlefield 4

Small | Large

It's old news but still - GOOD GOD look at the size of that map!

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Couchtr26

« Reply #1377 on: August 16, 2013, 10:51:38 PM »

Been wanting to but haven't, recently bought the Indie Gala with eXceed series, also Ikaruga and Raiden Legacy on the 360.  I enjoy vertical shooters but am terrible at them.  Been going back through a lot of games.  Been ages since I played many games and nice to refresh.  Steam has now become my best friend/wallets worst enemy. 

Ah, the good old days.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #1378 on: August 19, 2013, 10:56:19 PM »

Been wanting to but haven't, recently bought the Indie Gala with eXceed series, also Ikaruga and Raiden Legacy on the 360.  I enjoy vertical shooters but am terrible at them.  Been going back through a lot of games.  Been ages since I played many games and nice to refresh.  Steam has now become my best friend/wallets worst enemy. 

Small | Large

^- Touhou 7 Super Boss

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1379 on: August 20, 2013, 07:03:02 AM »

Still playing Skyrim.  Finished the Mage's Guild questline and I'm nearing completion of the Thieves Guild quests now.  Still have the Dark Brotherhood and Companions quests to do as well as both main quests lol.  Oh and the Dragonborn DLC;  I kind of got started on that a few nights ago.  Built another one of those Hearthfire houses, this one north of Whiterun.  Beautiful area out in the country but I feel bad about moving my kids out of Solitude, where they had tons of stuff to do in the big city, and relocating to the middle of nowhere.  But I hired a bard to keep them entertained and a carriage in case they want to go anywhere.  I basically paid that carriage driver 1,500 gold to sit in that same spot for the rest of his life.   BounceGiggle

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.