Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:14:13 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 818783 times)
VenomX73
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1695 on: April 15, 2015, 09:14:32 PM »

Mortal Kombat X - PC

So far so good. The game looks incredible on ultra set, 60fps.

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
cqmorrell
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1696 on: April 16, 2015, 12:29:22 AM »

Theatryhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
It's a cute little mixture of RPG and rhythm genres, with how well you do with rhythm affecting your performance in battles.

(Why yes, I partially got it because of the adorable chibis, shut up.)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1697 on: April 16, 2015, 03:56:07 AM »

Still trying to figure out how to beat the PacMan google doodle.  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
VenomX73

« Reply #1698 on: April 17, 2015, 06:51:27 PM »

The full Star Wars Battlefront trailer was released today - IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!

Star Wars Battlefront 3 2015 Official Gameplay Trailer on PS4 Xbox One PC at Star Wars Celebration

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1699 on: April 17, 2015, 08:51:44 PM »

SUPER CONTRA (Konami, 1988 arcade)
Much harder than the original.  Bill and Lance return to take on more Red Falcon alien armies, now with top-down stages and upgradable weapons, as well as a jump with controllable height.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
retrorussell

« Reply #1700 on: May 08, 2015, 05:40:08 PM »

NARC (1988 Williams)
Silly, violent game where you're a narcotics officer cleaning the streets of drug pushers, and collecting the money/dropped drugs/ammo the baddies leave after they're arrested or ventilated.  The final boss is a weird giant-headed monster!

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
cqmorrell
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1701 on: May 08, 2015, 06:52:28 PM »

NARC (1988 Williams)
Silly, violent game where you're a narcotics officer cleaning the streets of drug pushers, and collecting the money/dropped drugs/ammo the baddies leave after they're arrested or ventilated.  The final boss is a weird giant-headed monster!

And you can blow baddies to pieces with a rocket launcher too  Buggedout
etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1702 on: May 11, 2015, 09:27:44 PM »

Serious Sam II, I was surprised how well this game got older. Do you like to shoot stuff? This game really delivers.
retrorussell

« Reply #1703 on: May 11, 2015, 11:07:14 PM »

The final game in my "20 From 1988" YouTube series is FORGOTTEN WORLDS (Capcom).  Fun shooter where you can turn your space marine at any angle as you float through space, blasting baddies from any direction.  A rapid-fire laser and shield make this actually one of the easier Capcom games (and Capcom has a long history of really difficult games!).  Collect "Zenny coins" from defeated enemies to spend at the shop and upgrade weapons/regain health/etc.

2 players can play simultaneously, and both players make cameos in other games (1P in Marvel vs. Capcom, 2P in Final Fight as a bad guy).  This is the first game to use the CPS-1 Hardware, which really boosted Capcom graphics and music!

VenomX73

« Reply #1704 on: May 24, 2015, 08:29:47 AM »

My cousin and I beat FORGOTTEN WORLDS on Genesis years ago... fun game, I remember it well.

retrorussell

« Reply #1705 on: May 24, 2015, 07:23:51 PM »

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES (Konami, 1989)
Fun, classic beat-em-up featuring the comic book/cartoon characters.

JoeTheDestroyer
Random Text Crapper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1706 on: May 25, 2015, 07:53:00 AM »

Strangely enough, there's only one video game that I'm playing: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light.  I don't know if any of you have played this one, but it's partially a throwback to the old NES Final Fantasy titles (at least where its campaign is concerned) mixed with the simplicity of Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.  I will say, though, that the game is much more entertaining than Mystic Quest.  It also has the job system seen in FFIII and FFV, except that jobs are called "crowns."  You can level up a job by inserting a certain number of gems into a crown.  For instance, the bandit crown might call for three topaz and six sapphire, both of which you obtain by bumping off monsters.  Honestly, I'm digging the game so far.  It doesn't have a very intense story and it's more lighthearted than your typical Final Fantasy title, but it's a pleasant and relaxing distraction.

Small | Large

Typically, I play a crapload at one time.  Recently I've been trying to cut back on the number so I can begin a huge project in which I play through most of my W-RPGs, particularly those that have several games in their series, in the hopes of scratching them off my backlog.  I've technically already started this project, because I've already scratched off a few games from some of the categories.  Also, I've added From Software's games to the list, despite being Japanese, just because I have all four of their major titles.  Anyway, what I hope to polish off is:

Mass Effect trilogy, plus expansion packs- Though I've already played through the first Mass Effect, I want to replay it so I can submit a reader review of it.

Dragon Age trilogy, plus expansion packs- I started Origins years ago, but I intend to begin afresh.  I recently picked up Inquisition and really want to play that as soon as possible.

Geneforge Saga- I've beaten the first two (reviews for one and two) and aim to start Geneforge 3, which I've heard is possibly the best in the series, very shortly.

Gothic tetralogy- I started this one late last year and put up a review for the first one.  I should be beginning 2 shortly.

Risen trilogy- Again, I've played through the first one, and hope to start Risen 2 soon.  I've heard this series, which is a spiritual successor to Gothic, goes downhill from here.  I sincerely hope that Risen 2 turns out to be underrated.

From Software's face-shattering RPGs- Demon's Souls (completed), Dark Souls, Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (which is basically the GOTY edition of DSII), and Bloodborne.  I don't know if I'm going to bother with the first DS's expansions, as much as I want to.  I will admit, I was tempted to buy the "Prepare to Die Edition" of DS, only because of the name.

Latest reader review:
Crossbow (Atari 2600)
Latest staff reviews:
BC Racers (32X)
Dying Light (PS4)
messedup
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1707 on: May 25, 2015, 10:18:09 AM »

Installed Torchlight on my Netbook again to play sometime. Still fun game even though the sequel is better in any aspect.
Also because I got them very cheap from a video rental store Vanquish and Just Cause 2 for PS3.
Oh yeah and the occasional Fifa-Session with friends.

etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1708 on: June 10, 2015, 03:54:03 AM »

Do anyone played the new game Hatred? It is quite controversial
dean

« Reply #1709 on: June 10, 2015, 06:02:02 AM »

Just got a Raspberry Pi with the intention of making it into an emulator for old Snes games [and eventually arcade games]

Haven't mapped the controllers yet to make it work right, but when that's done: bam. 800 games right there ready for action.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.