Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:24:41 PM
714493 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 827474 times)
MilkManPictures
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #450 on: May 05, 2009, 06:45:23 PM »

Metal Gear Solid for the iPhone... TeddyR
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #451 on: May 07, 2009, 02:23:49 AM »

Haven't played any downloadable content for Fallout 3 yet.
Gonna download all 3 adventures, do a new game, and get me to level 30.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #452 on: May 07, 2009, 06:39:15 AM »

I'm on the final boss battle of Onimusha Warlords.  Finally made it to the end of the mini-game and got the best sword yesterday.  This game was a whole lot of fun the first time, but this time through it's just frustrating.  The PS1 style controls, the fact that as soon as you get a couple medicines built up, you have to play as the babe and you'll use those medicines real fast, and the way you have to go all the way back through the start menu whenever you get killed.  Still pretty fun though.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #453 on: May 10, 2009, 09:28:57 PM »

After blowing 75 hours of my life over the last 3 weeks banging out all of the achievements for Dynasty Warriors: Gundam without any help from a partner for the 100,000 kills achievement (Hatred), I took my first spin around Left 4 Dead today. There's an achievement for beating the game on Expert mode, so I thought I'd try that first... and I ended up getting my soul caved in repeatedly for about an hour before finally giving up. Fun game though. Watching 30 zombies swarm in through a doorway and mob my teammates to death is freaky in that Return of the Living Dead "Oh crap! They're not shambling!" kinda way.

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Torgo

« Reply #454 on: May 11, 2009, 02:29:36 AM »

I just started playing through Persona 3 on the PS2.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #455 on: May 11, 2009, 06:38:45 AM »

finally gave up on the final boss battle in Onimusha.  After about 15 times of having to go back to the start menu, start game, memory card 1, slot 1, run down this long spiraling path which is a pain with the PS1 style controls that won't let you run slightly to the right, then sitting through the 5 minute cutscene, bah!  Enough already.  I finished the game once before, it's not like I've got anything to prove  TeddyR

Started on Second Sight for the PS2 again.  An action/adventure where you've got psychic powers and you're trying to figure out what happened to you.  You play in the present day for a while, then there's a flashback and you play a few months in the past, where something happened to you that gave you your psychic powers.  I remember it being fairly fun last time I played it.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Pilgermann

« Reply #456 on: May 11, 2009, 10:16:16 AM »

Super Ghouls 'n' Ghosts -- I guess this is a good game 'cause even though I've died approximately 4732984213958 times, and I haven't beaten the second stage, I still feel like playing it.

Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #457 on: May 11, 2009, 03:37:49 PM »

I've been playing the latest Prince of Persia game for the 360. If you enjoyed the original Sands of Time, I highly recommend it. The only real pitfall for me, which has been the shortcoming of the entire series, is the combat. For this game, they scrapped a real combat system for this call-and-response type dealie. It looks pretty, but I'd prefer an actual combat system.

A solid platformer.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
diazed129
New Visitor

« Reply #458 on: May 12, 2009, 08:08:08 PM »

Street Fighting IV
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #459 on: May 12, 2009, 08:23:34 PM »

Halo Wars

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #460 on: May 12, 2009, 08:40:13 PM »

Lego Batman

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #461 on: May 13, 2009, 11:15:15 AM »

I just OWND in a Super Smash Bros. Bwawl tourement.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
MilkManPictures
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #462 on: May 13, 2009, 01:29:41 PM »

I just downloaded Flashback for my iphone. I had this game for my genesis but it's awesome on my iphone. Getting use to the controls is a little weird but it's still a lot of good old retro gaming fun!
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #463 on: May 21, 2009, 12:32:51 PM »

I decided today to put Dark Sector on the stack of outgoing games (as in, ones to take to the pawn shop or to Hastings, etc., for in-store credit).  The game isn't all that great.  The conventions and general gameplay aren't so bad, but the game is repetitive.  It kind of reminds me of Pariah, the way each level is laid out the same and all you ever do is fight the same arrangement of enemies in the same situations.  Sure, there are a few puzzles to solve, but they aren't that difficult.  That, and the story is boring. 
Jim H

« Reply #464 on: May 21, 2009, 12:47:12 PM »

I think I'm going to finally finish the third Phoenix Wright DS game.  I beat the first two cases a long time ago, and never finished it.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.