Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:16:57 PM
714404 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 827012 times)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #705 on: April 21, 2010, 04:23:58 AM »

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #706 on: May 03, 2010, 10:13:41 AM »

When my Internet was gone, I caught up on a lot of my video gaming.  I've played Ractchet and Clank: Going Commando, Paper Mario, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, and Pokemon: Pearl Version.  It has been a fun time.  I've been getting back into the Silent Hill game because I have Internet now and I can finally get an stragedy guide for how to get through the nightmare segements.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #707 on: May 03, 2010, 02:34:28 PM »

Just played the arcade game "Popeye" on an emulator.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #708 on: May 07, 2010, 07:27:22 AM »

Mario Kart Wii- I unlocked all characters except Rosalina, every bikes except the Dolphin Dasher and what ever the last Large bike is.
I unlocked everything now. I'm now playing Super Mario World (SNES version) on my sister's Wii, she bought it on the Wii Shopping Channel! Buggedout TeddyR

yeah no.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #709 on: May 08, 2010, 07:48:49 AM »

I'm playing Red Faction Guerrilla on the PS3.  You're on Mars and you're trying to overthrow the ruthless police state government.  It's pretty fun.  The man-made structures are completely destructible - you can fire a rocket or something into them and they get blown apart very much like a real building would.  Or even better - you can drive a truck through them and smash the crap out of everything  TeddyR  I get killed and/or fail my mission an awful lot though.  It kind of straddles the line between challenging and frustrating.

I kind of quit on Destroy All Humans on the PS2.  It was cute and fun for a while, but I ended up getting really bored with it eventually.  Now I ordered Indiana Jones & The Emperor's Tomb for the PS2.  I was just in the mood fr it.  It's one of those games that gets mediocre scores from the reviewers, but good marks from the players.  I'm hoping the reviewers were just being excessively nit-picky.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Javakoala
« Reply #710 on: May 08, 2010, 11:38:03 AM »

Still obsessed with Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3. Bought the map pack on release day, but didn't get to play any of them in a random free-for-all until last night. They are AWESOME!  They are huge, which makes it more fun. Unfortunately, since I am not playing every single breathing moment of my life, I don't know where the hiding places, blind corners and such are, but everyone I played with last night sure did.

And I've found that on my ADHD medication, my game has vastly improved. I see things more readily, I'm able to react faster and I can whip the gun up and hit my targets with a heck of a lot less bullet spraying.

I'm sure my therapist would be thrilled the meds are helping with my video game prowess.
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #711 on: May 18, 2010, 02:07:41 AM »

me an a friend are beasting thru Mario Sunshine as i type this.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
3mnkids

« Reply #712 on: May 18, 2010, 05:05:17 AM »

Left 4 dead.  I just love running around shooting zombies   TeddyR   I would enjoy it more if my daughter and son weren't kill hogs   Smile

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #713 on: May 18, 2010, 06:40:00 AM »

I was playing Need For Speed Shift online last night.  On Laguna Seca, there's this straightaway and at the end of it, as you crest a small hill, there's a corner called The Corkscrew which is a 90 degree left-hander that drops straight off a hill.  The guy behind me was driving some white car and he apparently didn't know that corner was there, so he hit it doing about 150 mph.  It looked like a ballistic missile shooting off into the sky  BounceGiggle

- Paulo Coelho
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #714 on: May 20, 2010, 10:32:32 AM »

www.freewebarcade.com/game/bmrex

TeddyR You are a BMX riding TRex (the bike actually looks like an old penny farthing) and you go up and down hils, catching speed, collecting stars and eating sandwiches along the way.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #715 on: May 24, 2010, 01:41:34 AM »

I'm thinking of picking up Eternal Darkness again so that I can make some sketches of the characters/creatures. I don't normally draw other people's designs, but I find that it can be beneficial to explore how other people have solved various character/creature design problems.
3mnkids

« Reply #716 on: May 25, 2010, 01:28:36 PM »

3rd play through of Dragon Age Origins..  Thumbup   I've decided to be a guy next play through and be as mean as I can be to Alistair.   TeddyR   It will be difficult but I gotta do it.

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #717 on: May 28, 2010, 07:56:44 PM »

Been playing Fallout 3 for the last couple of days.  Everybody says this game is soooooo great.  Um, it sucks.  It's boring, I don't give a damn about locating my dad, the weapons are a complete joke (ten shots in the torso at point blank range, with a 10mm pistol - no effect at all?), I'm already sick of V.A.T.S., it doesn't have much atmosphere, many aspects of the gameplay are really badly designed...are you kidding me?  Unless this thing gets immensely better in the next couple of hours, I'm saying screw it.

- Paulo Coelho
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #718 on: May 28, 2010, 08:41:40 PM »

Been playing Fallout 3 for the last couple of days.  Everybody says this game is soooooo great.  Um, it sucks.  It's boring, I don't give a damn about locating my dad, the weapons are a complete joke (ten shots in the torso at point blank range, with a 10mm pistol - no effect at all?), I'm already sick of V.A.T.S., it doesn't have much atmosphere, many aspects of the gameplay are really badly designed...are you kidding me?  Unless this thing gets immensely better in the next couple of hours, I'm saying screw it.

I soooooooooooooooooooo AGREE.

Cheers

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #719 on: May 28, 2010, 09:12:28 PM »

I got a PS3 now and I got Red Dead Redemption, AMAZING GRAPHICS and I love the part to get DRUNK! TeddyR BounceGiggle

yeah no.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.