Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:13:56 AM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 133
Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Playing?  (Read 826846 times)
10,000 Volt Ghost
Ancient Radiation
Bad Movie Lover

Ancient Radiation

« Reply #750 on: September 04, 2010, 01:14:41 PM »

Red Dead Redemption: Legends and Killers pack.

John Hancock
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #751 on: September 04, 2010, 01:27:05 PM »

I think I might pick up Eternal Darkness or Zelda: The Wind Waker again. I don't have any "new" games because A) they're expensive (I haven't seen any of the more popular ones from the past few years drop below $50 -- which was full price for a brand-new game about, what, 6 or 7 years ago?) and B) many of them are becoming so similar that I pretty much already own some of them by owning some of the games they're copying. I think when the Splatterhouse remake comes out for 360 that'll be the last game I buy for that system (if it proves to be worth the money after I've rented it, of course).
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #752 on: September 04, 2010, 10:13:51 PM »

Burnout 3: Takedown, Mx Vs. ATV untamed.

yeah no.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #753 on: September 05, 2010, 01:20:10 PM »

I finished up Red Dead Redemption, that was fun.  Then I played through Dark Void last week, I had a lot of fun with that one too.  Now I just started on Dragon Age Origins.  I created a totally hot babe for a character and gave her the "violent" voice  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
3mnkids
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #754 on: September 05, 2010, 02:54:21 PM »

I finished up Red Dead Redemption, that was fun.  Then I played through Dark Void last week, I had a lot of fun with that one too.  Now I just started on Dragon Age Origins.  I created a totally hot babe for a character and gave her the "violent" voice  TeddyR

I loooove Dragon Age Origins. Im on my 5th play through now... Im a achievement junkie  TeddyR

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Sleepyskull

Well,well,well...

« Reply #755 on: September 05, 2010, 05:17:58 PM »

Today I bought Sonic Spinball, Streets of Rage, and one other Genesis game.  All boxed with manuals.

The third game was Michael Jackson's Moonwalker.  Yep.  $12, which is a good price.  It's a pretty decent game actually.  Decent gameplay, great soundtrack (as you'd expect, and the Genesis music actually fits well with Jackson's music) and amusing little bits.  Like, you can moonwalk.  It doesn't help, but it's neat.  And you can force everyone to dance with you, which kills them.  Good stuff.  Only annoying thing is having to open every friggin door you find.  The "find every child" mechanic is a little dull, and the game's biggest flaw.

Worth a play though.

I have not played in a long time, but Sega Genesis is my favorite game system of all time! Sonic Spinball is one of my all time favorite games! You have good taste!  TeddyR Thumbup

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #756 on: September 05, 2010, 09:09:55 PM »

I'm playing through Dragon Quest VIII once more.  This time I will beat the game!  I've already invested nearly 70 hours into the game.  I'm that into it.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #757 on: September 25, 2010, 09:19:29 AM »

I've been playing the Dead Space 2 online Beta.  It was a lot of fun for the first day or so, but now it's already full of guys that are at level 99 (I'm at level 6 lol).  They're nearly invincible and can kill you with one or two shots, which really takes all the fun out of it for anyone who doesn't care to spend 18 hours a day playing that one game over and over.  And over.

I've kind of gone back to Dark Void, playing on "hardcore" mode, maybe I'll try to platinum it.  We'll see  Smile

I started on Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, but I kind of got turned off by the fact that you had three choices of characters you could create:  Ugly, hideous, and WTF is that even supposed to be?  I just spent a lot of time with Dragon Age Origins, so I think I need a change of pace before going back to another hack 'n' slash RPG anyway.

I've still got The Saboteur in the queue, so I'll probably start on that if I get bored with playing Dark Void again.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #758 on: September 25, 2010, 09:56:23 AM »

Just rented Halo: Reach. It seems pretty good, but I'm still not sure if I'll buy it (at full price, anyway). Mind you, if I can get some friends (even internet friends) interested in playing multiplayer then yeah, I'll buy it. I've just had some bad experiences playing matches with random people in the Halo/XBox community, so I'm not interested in just playing with whoever.
10,000 Volt Ghost
Ancient Radiation
Bad Movie Lover

Ancient Radiation

« Reply #759 on: September 25, 2010, 10:13:15 AM »

Red Dead Redemption: Liars and cheats pack tonight. They added poker and liars dice into multiplayer so going to play that tonight.

I've been trying to get through Final Fantasy XIII just to finish it but its just not good at all.

John Hancock
3mnkids

« Reply #760 on: September 25, 2010, 02:06:19 PM »

Mirrors edge~ Its a good thing I dont mind dying over and over again   TeddyR

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #761 on: September 25, 2010, 08:39:38 PM »

I'm playing LittleBigPlanet on the PSP.  It's pretty fun.  Too bad I don't have a PS3 to get the full experience.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #762 on: October 01, 2010, 04:37:23 AM »

I just played The Hunt for Red October on NES.  It's not as bad as some people say it is, but it's still terrible.

Small | Large

This guy kind of sounds like Ahnold.
10,000 Volt Ghost
Ancient Radiation
Bad Movie Lover

Ancient Radiation

« Reply #763 on: October 01, 2010, 01:10:17 PM »

Dead Rising 2. Good stuff. Waiting for the new Castlevania to come out.

John Hancock
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #764 on: October 01, 2010, 09:21:25 PM »

Dead Rising 2. Good stuff. Waiting for the new Castlevania to come out.

I need to get my ass moving and get Dead Rising 1 finished!  The second one looks great...right now my play of the day is Assassin's Creed 2. BIG improvement over the first one. Lots to do and a wonderfully crafted story based on Biblical\historical events.

I'm waiting for Mafia 2 and Singularity and hope they are the next arrivals from Gamefly.   

And yes, Castlevania: The Lords Of Shadow looks VERY good. I've beaten every other one since the first, and am looking forward to this new one very much. 

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 133
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Games Are You Playing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.