Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:03:50 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 900 901 [902] 903 904 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2695560 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #13515 on: September 12, 2013, 01:00:34 PM »

Truest of true stories.

I drove back to where I grew up to tell my elderly neighbor goodbye for probably the last time. His wife passed away not long ago and he had moved back to his native West Virginia and came to get the last of their things still in the house. A relative was with him, a preacher from West Virginia.

My former neighbor introduced me, we talked a moment, and when my neighbor was answering his phone, the preacher said to me, "Seldom in my life have I felt myself in the presence someone so clearly under demonic influence as I am feeling about you. I can almost see the demon with my eyes. You should be afraid, and you should get saved. "

Not knowing what etiquette was under the circumstances I thanked him for the news and almost mentioned he wasn't the first to tell me something like that.

Then he goes: "A word of knowledge. You do own your guilt but not other people's guilt."

A weird morning.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13516 on: September 12, 2013, 04:45:19 PM »

"Seldom in my life have I felt myself in the presence someone so clearly under demonic influence as I am feeling about you. I can almost see the demon with my eyes. You should be afraid, and you should get saved. "

Yeah I was gonna mention that to you earlier but I figured someone else would say something   BounceGiggle

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #13517 on: September 12, 2013, 04:53:13 PM »

Having a lap counter and ipod playing music while running is easy.  But there are no equivalents when I go swimming. 

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Bushma

« Reply #13518 on: September 12, 2013, 05:32:43 PM »

Truest of true stories.

I drove back to where I grew up to tell my elderly neighbor goodbye for probably the last time. His wife passed away not long ago and he had moved back to his native West Virginia and came to get the last of their things still in the house. A relative was with him, a preacher from West Virginia.

My former neighbor introduced me, we talked a moment, and when my neighbor was answering his phone, the preacher said to me, "Seldom in my life have I felt myself in the presence someone so clearly under demonic influence as I am feeling about you. I can almost see the demon with my eyes. You should be afraid, and you should get saved. "

Not knowing what etiquette was under the circumstances I thanked him for the news and almost mentioned he wasn't the first to tell me something like that.

Then he goes: "A word of knowledge. You do own your guilt but not other people's guilt."

A weird morning.

I think you can get a cream to clear that up.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #13519 on: September 12, 2013, 05:53:35 PM »

Truest of true stories.

A weird morning.

I like to think that, if it had been me, I would have responded, "Seldom in my life have I felt myself in the presence someone so clearly bats**t crazy. I can almost see the guano filling up your eyes." But I'm sure I would have responded the way you did.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #13520 on: September 12, 2013, 06:10:11 PM »

So someone got their hands on a copy of GTA V and is leaking gameplay footage of it.

yeah no.
VenomX73

« Reply #13521 on: September 12, 2013, 07:49:49 PM »

Know what?... I'm gona bust out, watch Clash of the Titans 1981 (It's been a while)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 08:07:12 PM by VenomX73 » Logged

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #13522 on: September 12, 2013, 11:42:54 PM »

Is City Of Lost Children a bad movie or a good movie?
And what was up with the Cyclops' religion?

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #13523 on: September 13, 2013, 07:49:20 AM »

Is City Of Lost Children a bad movie or a good movie?
And what was up with the Cyclops' religion?

Most people, including me, would say "good." Rotten Tomatoes is 78% positive, IMDB rating is 7.6, which is very high.

Don't know that any details were ever given on the Cyclops' religion, I'd have to watch it again.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13524 on: September 13, 2013, 12:47:22 PM »

How can anything as dumb as a housefly display such diabolical genius when it comes to avoiding getting swatted by me?

- Paulo Coelho
LilCerberus

« Reply #13525 on: September 13, 2013, 02:22:20 PM »

When did they quit putting cocaine in Coca-Cola?
It's that ad for Bacardi got me thinin' 'bout it.
Makes me still wonder if it still had cocaine in it when they invented the Rum & Coke.

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #13526 on: September 13, 2013, 04:27:04 PM »

So there was a flight from Copenhagen to Helsinki, called Flight 666 to HEL.  TongueOut If it was in October, that would have been epic.

yeah no.
LilCerberus

« Reply #13527 on: September 13, 2013, 05:53:32 PM »

Well, it is a Friday the thirteenth!  Smile
So there was a flight from Copenhagen to Helsinki, called Flight 666 to HEL.  TongueOut If it was in October, that would have been epic.

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13528 on: September 13, 2013, 07:39:19 PM »

When two Jedi are fighting each other with lightsabers, why doesn't one of them use the power of the force to push the button on the other guy's lightsaber and turn it off?  That would be wicked.   Thumbup

- Paulo Coelho
Bushma

« Reply #13529 on: September 13, 2013, 07:40:30 PM »

Well, it is a Friday the thirteenth!  Smile

Anyone else thinking about doing a movie marathon?

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Pages: 1 ... 900 901 [902] 903 904 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.